Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

I sent my bio in via pm as requested but I have not heard back from the gm

i haven’t seen the GM online for quite some time too bro

I'm sorry guys. Life's been slaughtering me and I've gotten slow.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Jack
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jack
You guys still around? I want to try for a post in the next few days

Okay guys, I'll try and get out a post today. It might be shorter or not as good for the main reason I only have my phone

WAIT SHOOT YEAH I AM I JUST SAW THIS SORRY BEEN BUSY AND DISTRACTED AND HGSDIOHGIODSHGIOHD

Hey all! Sorry it took so long! But I hope it was a good post to keep us moving!

Oh sweet, someone's happy. Welp, I'll think of reply when I can.

Character Sheet
Name: Sapphire Hane
Home Nation: Chemnat
Aura Color: Light yellow gold
Soul Name:
SPOILER

Appearance:

1581982716953.png

History: Sapphire is a noble who lives in Chemnat with her father. Chemnat is also close to many pirates.
Her father, Darius, is the lord of the port city. Unlike other nobles and lords, Sapphire treats everyone with kindness and respect.

Though house Gale is the strongest of the houses, Chemnat also consists of other lords and powerful merchants with powerful political clout. Darius set in motion a plan to promote better working conditions for those underneath these wealthy families. This included increasing the taxes of the merchants while imposing maximum prices on food and necessities.

This greatly angered many of those in power. Thus, Sapphire and her father were forced to flee, as some sent assassins and mercenaries after them. Darius knew this would happen, so he had made a deal with some pirates known as the Sea Hoods. At this time, Sapphire bonded with the captain, since her mother died ten years ago from a rare incurable illness.

The surrogate sister's name is Naimo. This older woman quickly realized the potential in Sapphire. She started to teach her how to use scimitars and a one-handed crossbow. One day, during the pirates' battle practice, she found she was very good with swords and the crossbow. She passed her big sister Naimo's tests like it was second nature. She loved this feeling of power. Sapphire grew to love the pirate life and Naimo's way of taking from the rich but never hurting the innocent

One day, they raided a ship and unfortunately, Kayne was there and was traveling to another village in the confusion of the raid he ended up on Naimo's ship. Her father recognized the boy as Kane, his best friend boy from long ago on his travels around the world, but it kept slipping his mind, lucky he had a journal of meeting his father and his son and other events hidden in one of his chests.

Sapphire and Kane quickly became good friends. They made a promise to support each other through exchanging items of significance. Also, even though she found her father's journal and read it, she couldn't find the right time to tell the truth, so she hid it from him till the time was right.

Three weeks later during a very bad storm some Assassins and mercenaries caught up to them and during a bloody battle, he was killed during the bloody battle sapphire's powers and she managed to kill two of the men. Kane was thrown overboard and sapphire hit her head pretty hard and was knocked out for two whole days when she did wake her first instinct was to flee before more came to hunt her and the crew.

Soul Manifestation Details
Manifestation

Appearance: The blade in the pic is becomes medium gold when activated
Her crossbow: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/8d/8d/588d8dd0ffe36dc7d774a6857af79096.png Same color as he blade when it activates.
Powers:
Initial Stage: Sword is inert. Crossbow bolts siphon energy from victims back to her self. In order to activate free-flowing soul energy, she has to invest soul energy into the three bolts in for or foes.
There is a chance of risk from overusing her powers that can lead to death in the worst-case scenario.

Note this does not work on inorganic creatures such as a golem or slime or undead. she has to invest some of her energy in order to fill her bolts full of energy

2nd Stage: Sword active. Crossbow bolts can buff allies.
The downside is that the darts can be intercepted by enemies and they can use it as a stim pack.

3rd Stage: Sapphire has ten bolts embedded into people (they can be allies or enemies). The limiting factor here is that this is a rare condition to happen and has to be late in the fight.
She activates the bolts to collect a charge of energy and recalls all the bolts at the same time.
All of these bolts expend their charge immediately. She becomes "super stimmed" with increased strength and speed.
After the power ends, she is physically exhausted.

Just replied, uh, that turned epic somehow. Damn Märchen. Anyway, that was fun, just coming up with how to plot for the journey ahead. Man...