Soul & Lantern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody licked her hand and padded away, beconning for her to follow with his tail. He wasn't yet sure what he was going to show her. His tail swayed slowly behind him as he walked. He was pretty fast, maybe he could show her that... Or some of the medical stuff he knew from his old pack. He could probably teach her about the hierarchy's of the pack and such..

Katia looks over at him and then began to walk after him, keeping at his speed. She smiles down at him, and pets his head softly. "So, what're you gonna show me first?" She asks.

(Sorry. I kept forgetting it was my post. Had my mind on ducks for quite a while. >.< )

Cody stopped at a tree, sitting down. He changed back to his human form, crossing his legs. "Uhm... I don't know. I know lot's of naterul medicines and such...? Uh..." He wrinkled his nose in thought, tilting his head to the side as he looked at the other.

(Ah, okay)

She sat down on a rock and looks up at him. "What's it like to be a wolf?" She asks curiously, she had wondered for a while, on what it was actually like, sure, they were shifters, but there must be more then that to being a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.