Soul Eater

Azula smiles. "Yes. That's your dorm room number in the boys dormatory. Head to Stein's class room for your first class. Hurry now."

They both would run to stines cass room as they burst through the door they both would be out of breath and tired.

Lucy's eyes widen as Stein told the newbies to sit next to her and Lulu.

They both would sit next to lucy and lulu cobalt would sit next to lucy and shaki would sit next to cobalt. " So what is he talking about? "

Lucy sighs. "The wonders of dissecting thanks to me and my big mouth." Lulu giggles. "She asked him if they were going to learn something besides dissecting and now he's lecturing us."

" Ahhh well i guess this is a good time to fall asleep no? "

Lucy nods. "Bye the way the bell is 'ding dong dead dong' I know. It's a weird school bell."

" Eh i've herd weirder. " Cobalt said as he layed his head down as he closed his eyes.

Lucy wakes up with a jolt hearing the strange bell. "Wake up boys. Class is over. Finally."

they both would wake up as they yawned standing up. " so what's next? "

Lucy smiles and stands on his desk. "Mentoring! Now get up slackers and give me a soul resonance!"

" Wha? " cobalt would still be half asleep as he asked that question.

Lulu sighs. "Can you resonate souls yet?"

" Ummm not yet actually we havent tried yet.... "

Lulu gasps. "Its hard at first. First you have to be in weapon form. Second you have to match your soul wave lenth perfectly. Third you sout SOUL RESONANCE and at the same time unlesh your soul wave lenths. Good luck. You have until lunch. If you fail you get no lunch. Simple as that."

Lucy nods. "If you fail to complete this task before dinner. You also lose your dinner. Now hurry up and show us a soul resonance."

Cobalt looked to shaki as he nodded. " We will have it done by lunch.. "

"Make sure you don't destroy the classroom." Lucy and Lulu left the room laughing.

Cobalt would look at shaki as he said. " You ready? " Shaki nodded, " Yea. " shaki transformed into a 12 foot long katana cobalt closed his eyes as he would try to match their soul wave lengthes. As he thought they had it they both shouted " SOUL RESONANCE!!!! " A blast of blue light would shoot from shaki in katana form. Cobalt would get a happy look on his face" YES I THING WE DID IT THE FIRST TRY! "