Soul Eater

Lucy laughs out loud. "You think its that easy? You have you work your up first before you can have a mission."

" Ha! I really think i can show my worthy of getting a mission very fast. "

Lucy laughs harder. "Ok. You can get a mission if you can make me fall in love with you. Many failed this task because my heart is colder than ice and harder than steel. Good luck or not." Walks off laughing.Lulu sighs. "Sorry for my sister's behaivor." Runs after Lucy.

Lulu catches up to her sister. "Looking for love again? I know Kid turned you down.... and Soul..... and Hiro... and..."Lucy smacks her sister. "I get it already! Im a monster! Unwanted and hated! Don't rub it in my face!" Runs off crying.

Cobalt would close his eyes as he would listen into the two sister's he just met. " Ahhhh so that's why she said that...... " he would call out to lucy as he whent to go look for her worried she might do something drastic.

Lucy runs into a empty classroom and under the top row of desks. She sits there and crieshoping no one finds her here.

Cobalt would soon stop at the class room lucy is in he would hear her crying just as he enterd into the room* " Ummm lucy? "

" Lucy please calm down i just came here to see if you were allright.. "

Lucy's heart stops. "R-really or do you just want a mission?"

" No i came to see if you were allright no mission is needed right now ok. "

" Honestly i have no idea i just wanted to know if you were ok if not how could i help? "

"I think you already know how to help. You heard what my sister said." Lucy sighs

" Yes i did but the thing is about that we just met. "

" We need to get to know each other better before anything like that can happen. "

"I know. Thanks for caring at least." Lucy crawls out of her hiding spot.