Soul Eater

I guess... I could do a quick Profile though. Hmmm...

Name: Cosette Latresse
Personality: She is bubbly and slightly flirty but with that mentioned she normally keeps to herself. Cosette is also friendly but doesn't trust people so easily either. Cos is often looked at as strange and very laid back. Her does have an attitude on her though. Plain and simple she is a walking contradiction.
Appearance: (Hope you don't mind her be this bright) But she wears blue jeans that one side is cut off into shorts as the other are still long pants. Her hair is blonde and yes, in dreads.
Hey__kitty_by_AudreyDutroux.jpg

Pandas, picking on her brother, coffee, caramel, Rain, blades
Dislikes:

(I'm changing it up a bit... I don't care if there is no romance type for my characters but as long as there is a story. Tell me if you'd like it different in any way.)

Name: Remir Latresse
Personality: He is very flirtatious. His anger is a bit of a bear to deal with. He stands by his sister no matter what. His attitude varies and fluctuates depending on the people he meets.
Appearance:
AnimeGuy7.jpg

Bio:
As little kids they grew up kinda rough. They were raised in a low class community with even lower classed family. Family did pay the kids much attention. They often left the kids on their own spending all the money they ever recieved on them selves. The two got really close and became irresperable. As time went on Remir decided to admit that he wasn't blood related but a weapon the parents had stolen from a wealthy individual. Cosette was confused but still loved him as her brother and continued to do so. One day about when Cosette was only 12, her parents left and never returned. A fire struck out and tended to kill the kids. Remir protecting her, took her away. Ever since they have been on their own and even practicing fighting.
Weapon:
Longer version of this.
double-agent-sword.jpg

awesome! Thank you so much pillow. I expect great this from the mind that made Kadri xD

oh yeah: accepted btw

feel to jump in whenever, same goes for you ichigo!

OMIGAWD. Somehow, my subscription for this got deleted, so I had no idea what was going on! D: That leaves me with this:

Is there a weapon who needs a meister? Cause I need a weapon. :/

Here's my second Character Sheet..... This is my weapon.

Name: Qeith Finney
Appearance: Gray eyes, red hair. He's rather tall and looks somewhat intelligent. He wears glasses from time to time to see the board, otherwise, he hates the metal frames he has to wear on his face. Lanky.
(I can't find a good picture. =.=)
Weapon form: Chain scythe or scythe.
Background: Qeith grew up in a family that often times fought. As the oldest, he was always responsible for his three younger brothers and one younger sister while his parents fought. Often times, one of them would leave the house, resulting in the other one sulking in his/her bedroom, leaving him to make dinner for the others and such activities that an adult would normally do. His friend Celia was often there to help him out with said chores, but he still carried the burden of unreliable parents on his back. As his siblings got older, they started taking care of themselves, leaving him to do what he wanted more often. Finally, he was able to go to the DWMA.

Sorry it took so long to make him. I've been super busy IRL.

Is ok space, he is accepted. and im seeing a lot of ppl make chain weps or scythe weps xD

just an observation.

Sorry. xD I just am having total Muse Fails. xD