Soul Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xScaredyCatx

Original poster
Hello! I am just checking to see who would like to try out a soul eater rp! I don't mind what class the students would be in (NOT or EAT) but I would like all the roleplayers to be in the same class so that it wouldn't be two completely storylines in one and it would make the threads very confusing. I don't mind if someone takes only the meister or weapon but I do prefer if you take the pair ( though some characters can be miesters with normal weapons or a weapon who uses their own body.)

I don't have a plot set in stone and would like to have the group of roleplayers all chip in to decide because it will make everyone happy with how the roleplay will go!

T

The_Talking_Raven

Original poster
oh yes please! I would love to meister! I have one all made and sadly soul eater rp's are hard to come by.

X

xScaredyCatx

Original poster
Sweet! As you can see no one else seems interested that has seen this so if'd you like this can be a one-on-one roleplay unless we find more people.

I

Iskandar

Original poster
Can I be stein?! I promise to fill all the students hearts with fear and knowledge. They'll stay mostly in tact.

X

xScaredyCatx

Original poster
I really avoid having roleplays with canon characters played by other roleplayers.

T

The_Talking_Raven

Original poster
Sweet! As you can see no one else seems interested that has seen this so if'd you like this can be a one-on-one roleplay unless we find more people.
sounds good! maybe wait out the weekend to see if anyone else joins in.

YuriLucien

死神
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
I'm in for Crona! ^_^

C

Citrus Arms

Original poster
I have this weapon I've been trying to find a Soul Eater RP for. I'd be excited to play her again.

Sasha Bliss

~Pink!~
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Pretty much anything
I would like to be a weapon if someone needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.