Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I'm looking for 4 or 5 players who would be willing to partner up as a weapon and meister for the rp. i haven't gotten details fully ironed out yet, but I'll post more info as I come up with it. Feel free to ask questions. It might just speed up the information gathering process.

I might be interested. I tried out a Soul Eater RP a long while ago, but the creator sort of bailed on us and left us high and dry. But I still think it had potential.

So, are we going to be interjecting our little story into the cannon storyline or are we going to create our own alternate string kinda thing? We'll also need to flesh out the baddies. We need a Medusa, if you get my meaning. A good baddie to keep driving the plot. That being said, did you Senpai, plan on playing alongside us as weapon or meister? Because if you were, that means we have an even number, which means we should probably start thinking about teams.

Whoa! a ton of people in one day. That's pretty rad.

Anyway, to answer you, Echidna, I've run one before, but nobody would work with me to create a coherent rp. I had ideas for a major enemy, but, nobody collaborated with me. So, I'll just use the main one I had in mind. I'm not sure if I wish to partner up with anyone yet, so, I'd like one more person to hop on board before we all get down to business. And, our rp is set with some canon characters, but not in with the canon story.

I like helping! n.n so if you need someone to bounce ideas off of or whateva hit me up! <3

Id be up for some Soul Eater action. Loved the anime and my group of friends started talking about what weapons we would want to be.

Reactions: 2 people
Boss! Echidna, you seem pretty helpful. mind being my co-gm? Also, we are ready to start, I guess.

if you need someone else, i'd be willing to give it a shot. I loved the soul eater anime and a RP on that seems thrilling!

Feel free to join! just follow the link!

just a couple questions that i'm confused about....if i want to play as a weapon, does another player have to be my handler?
what kind of skills are there to get?

just a couple questions that i'm confused about....if i want to play as a weapon, does another player have to be my handler?
what kind of skills are there to get?
Yes. One player can be a weapon and one a meister. You can also have weapon blood or whatever else, but you'd have to have a damn good reason for it. You could also play both characters in a team.

There's....

Weapon blood (A meister who can turn into a weapon partly, or just normal weapons)
Seeing soul wavelengths (Basically seeing the power and size of other people and their soul resonance)
A universally compatible soul ( a soul which can bond with ANYONE.)
Shooting soul waves ( The best example is Blackstar shooting his wavelength into opponents.)
Black blood (Poisonous crazy blood that can harden to prevent damage. Usually comes into play with people who have a weapon bonded with them.)
Soul resonance (This is a power that weapons and meisters share when their souls are working together perfectly in synch. It is a power to be reckoned with, and every team has the ability to pull it off.)
There are likely more, but, I don't know what they are.

alright..i'll post on the site. Might not be the best app..but figure it'll be better if i can get a handler...lol

mhmm! Hey, Anyone else here gonna get in on it?