Soul Eater: Madness of Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alexei Stukov

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Plain ol' 100% Human

Nationality: Russian

Weapon/Meister: Meister

Identifiable Ability: -Fury- Alexei is typically perfectly reasonable and easy to get along with, on the surface. Just, don't push him too far, da? Thankfully for the general populace he is not on a hair trigger, and knows he has a rather legendary problem with his temper. However, once it ticks over, expect all hell to break loose, and don't expect him to remember much, of any, of the event later. As a general scale, the quieter and colder he is when he snaps, the worse the anger is. This doubles as making him more susceptible to Madness and gives him a Murderous Wavelength, with all the strengths, and weaknesses, of having such a wavelength of soul.

Personality: On the surface, Alexei is fairly well adjusted, and fairly kind towards his peers, subordinates, and superiors. Despite being raised in Russia until the day he left for the Academy, his English is good enough for most native speakers to understand him, despite the noticeable accent, and he often times speaks fondly of his homeland. These facts, coupled with the apparently easily approachable and unoffendable front he puts up, typically makes most think of him as the stereotypical friendly Russian bear fellow, big, tall, but not a lick of ill intent or bad manners in him, plainly spoken but honest in what he says and means. Sadly, this is hardly true, by any extent. In general, he maintains the affable and simple appearance to foster a healthy amount of underestimation and disregard for the Russian in the eyes of those around him. After all, its far easier to overcome someone who is not expecting a complex or cunning outburst from a simple minded, friendly oaf. He has his wonderful family to thank for his mindset of trust no one, rely on no one, since he is the only one who is not involved with governmental or militaristic aspects of the country in some way, shape, or form. So add incrediebly distrustful to the list, even if he seems to act otherwise, and gladly feeds blatant lies to people to throw them off his trail, when needed. Or because he doesn't like them. Usually the latter. Almost always the latter, actually, since most people tend to end up on his distasteful list for some reason or another.

History: I'll add this in later, just want to get the main part of the CS up now.

Appearance:
234760e35c0bf01e92687024c92a1424.jpg

• Stands at roughly 6ft even (Around 2m/200cm for the metric minded)
  • Just over 200lbs (About 91kg, again, for the metric folk, da?)
  • Typically wears the great coat and scarf regardless of weather, fails to be uncomfortable due to it
  • Has quite a few scars along arms and legs (broken bones, burns from getting too close to flames, no self inflicted)
Approved~

I do believe we are.

Plot twist: The Chinchilla is the meister.

Dun Dun Dun.

*interested*

I'm sure I can do something awesome character wise here. xD

not sure if I'm joining though....

Yello! So I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. Sorry for the trouble guys!

Name: Claire

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

Nationality: English

Weapon/Meister: Weapon

Identifiable Ability: Very weak looking, yet has a lot of power due to her intense emotions. Was born from a very powerful weapon, yet does not seem to have unlocked this her power or qualities. She seems like a normal human, and can not use her powers unless in emotional circumstances. surprisingly stable minded against madness.

Personality: Small and fiesty, and very closed off. Very loyal, and trust isn't easily given, but when it is, She will protect you with her very life. When she opens up to you, it turns out she is someone who smiles and jokes a lot. Strives to be beautiful, and can come off as arrogant and rude at first, but is actually really caring.

History: Never knew about her family past, and only found out she was a weapon when she was 15. After going to a school with aggressive bullies, being taunted for her appeal in people of all genders, and abnormal abilities when she got upset, She was taken to the DWMA, where she now tries her hardest to catch up with her peers. Of course she wouldn't want anyone to know that she was actually putting in effort.

Appearance:
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.