Soul eater ( Legends of the star clan )

Shaki walked in as he looked around. " To bright. " He said as he pulled a hood over his head to block out the light.

The nurse took them into a room and had them lay down Cobalt and Silver. She shook her head sadly. "I don't know what you were up to, but you should be careful. It's dangerous out there. You look like weapon and meister partners so I will try to get you some special attention. Wait here."
Hiro sat in a chair sitting back against the wall and sighed. "That nurse is kind of nice isn't she? She brought us right in and everything."

" To tell you the truth alill to nice. " He said as he shook his head and looked at hiro.

Hiro looked up at Shaki. "You don't trust her? Calm down Shaki, it's a hospital. I'm more worried about Silver and Cobalt. If anything happens we'll protect them, but let's focus on them getting the attention they need. We're not at our best right now either." Hiro sighed and let his head drop back. "Just relax for now."

Shaki sighhed as he leaned back and closed his eyes as he did he soon saw the devil in his mind. " What the hell do you want? " He said as the devil looked up at him. " Looks like you and cobalt as well as hiro and silver deafeated asura.. " He said as shaki nodded and then gave the devil a smirk. " Your next. " Shaki said as he opend his eyes with a sinister smile.

"Glad to see you're feeling better about this," Hiro said with a smile.
A nurse entered with a clipboard and placed it on the counter on the far side of the room. "You're both very good partners to have brought your meisters here so quickly," she said as she put on a pair of latex gloves. "My name is Franky. I'll make sure all of you leave here better than you came, okay?" She looked their visible skin for any scratches or damage. "You guys are going to have to listen to me though. I know how you teenagers are, I've fixed up enough of you after all. Just remember you're not indestructible. We need to take some x-rays before trying to move them around. Will you two help me get them on separate stretchers so we can move them to the x-ray room?"
"Yes ma'am," Hiro said as she jumped up from his chair. He winced as he slowly stood up straight.
The nurse raised an eyebrow at that. "You two should be examined as well. Try to move quickly please."

Even though shaki was hurting he didn't show it, he grabbed eclipse and gently laid him on a streacher and nodded. " Done. "

She left and came back with two assistance who rolled out the stretchers. "Follow me and we'll take a look at you two as well. You may have to be admitted over night, judging by your friends' conditions."
"As long as they get the attention they need we'll stay as long as we have to nurse." Hiro looked at Shaki.
"That's good to hear," she said as they turned into the x-ray room. She looked over Cobalt first, putting him under the x-rays first. She had the assistants switch him out with Silver. Once they were examined she had Shaki and Hiro go under the rays. She took them back to the room and gave them some water. "Relax for a while and I will get some rooms ready for you all."
"Thank you," Hiro replied tiredly. "I could use some sleep right about now. How about you Shaki? Feeling that crash yet?" He chuckled lightly as he wiped a hand over his face.

Shaki just looked down to the ground not responding to hiro feeling bad for cobalt that he let this happen. " ........ "

Hiro sat back down in the chair and sighed aloud. "Hospital food is usually not that bad. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it." He let the words dissipate into the silence before looking at Shaki. He had that same expression that spoke exactly what he was feeling. There was no expelling those emotions for him, however. He had said his apologies after the fight. Now it was just a matter of making sure that Silver fully recovered.

" Damnit! " Shaki said as he stood up pushing the chair about a few feet behind him. " Why did asura have to show up there!? Show up right when cobalt was at his weakest!! "

"There is no one to blame but circumstance Shaki," Hiro said calmly. "We couldn't have known that he was there or that he was coming at that time. You and Cobalt did amazing against him and you defeated him. That's what matters. If we had fought with all of our might and still lost then maybe- maybe- you could get upset, but we won and it was thanks to you two." Hiro closed his eyes as he yawned. "There's always someone stronger than you. This time we became stronger so I think you should chill out, okay? You were able to fight beside him and that's what's important."
Hiro stood to stretch and faced Shaki. "You wouldn't help him much right now messing up the hospital room."

Shaki just looked down as he took a deep breath. " But if cobalt was at his peak he would have whiped out asura with a couple of blows saveing silver from being hurt. "

"Stop it Shaki," he said with a sigh. "I think Cobalt was amazing and I'm impressed with how he handled that fight. Silver fought her best too. What's happened has happened and how many can say they defeated the kishin?" Hiro grinned at Shaki.

He sighhs. " Just us. " He said as he sat back down.

"Exactly, so chill out. Alright?" Hiro sat back down in his chair as soon as the nurse returned to take them to their room.
"I think the girl has a broken rib or two, but it's nothing too serious. The boy has a couple of bruises and a fracture in his arm, but, again nothing too serious. We'll have a look at you two next. Follow me to your room."

Shaki looked back to cobalt and smiled as he followed the nurse.

She looked them over then asked them to remove their shirts so she could check for any wounds. "Your x-rays came back fine so you're all good on that note," she said somewhat absently as she put on latex gloves. "I'm just going to make sure you both don't have any bad injuries on the outside. I saw you two wincing earlier, yes even you-" she glanced at Shaki with a knowing smile- "so I want to check on that. Like I said your x-rays were fine."
Hiro took off his shirt and sat on the bed provided while she looked him over. He shivered when she touch his arm with the gloved hands.

Shaki reluctantly removed his shirt revealing a large laceration to his left side.

Another nurse came in to help stitch him up as Franky went to look at Shaki. She touched his back gingerly, slightly pulling at the torn flesh. "Oh no, look at this. You got a pretty bad one here," she said as she walked around to that side. "I gues it's stitches for you too then, huh? I'll get you cleaned up." She gathered the necessary cleaning supplies and went to work on him. "You can squeeze the bed if it hurts," she said as she started to dab his wound with the antiseptic. "Not that I think you would need too." She giggled a bit to herself.