Soul Eater: Legacy IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer smirked as he heard the teachers commands. "whatever we are doing it looks like it'll be fun" he smiled, turning back to Thea.

He got up out of his seat with a hefty sigh. Stretching out his arms and legs, he made his way to an open space. He cracked a few knuckles and his neck as he loosened up. Lucifer gestured for Thea to follow. It had to be combat, he thought to himself. Well that's what Gil had told him earlier.

Thea.

Thea rolled her eyes briefly at the teacher's second request, couldn't he have lumped that together with the getting up and grabbing a partner bit? Still if he had she'd probably be stuck with that poor geek she'd collared rather than partnered with the orange loving stud. She watched as Kami lead his little nerd off to a space, the rippling of his spikes letting her know she'd have to fake a sincere apology later. Well, only if Kami got over excited while playing with his temporary partner, those things were sharp, was half the point of course. He looked pissed off he had to move but aside that he actually looked ready for some practice, he'd earn his cake later.

Lu moved and Thea's eyes turned to follow him, slipping up from her chair she traversed the desk tops with the languid ease of a cat among the trees. It was easier than the painful ass shuffling everyone else seemed to be doing to try and avoid the chairs and other shit in the room. Once there was an open enough space to do so she dropped down with ease back to the floor and grinned at the excitement in her temporary partner, "You're a little bit of a psycho luv ain't'cha?" She almost seemed amused but there was no mocking to her tone, nor did it come across as that insulting, the way she said it she almost seemed intrigued. "Though dunno what that makes me, it does look like we'll be having fun. Who do you think outta this lot is going to get hurt first?" Probably Kami's partner in her opinion, failing that the girl who'd partnered with this psycopath's partner was going to go down pretty damn quickly.

Yumi.

Yumi glanced from Gil to the teacher as he spoke up and offered Gil an apologetic smile. Quite what she was feeling the need to apologise for she wasn't sure but it was okay to cover all the bases wasn't it? Waiting only to see if Gil wanted to find a spot for her to follow along behind she would, if necessary, choose one herself and make her way towards it. She wasn't looking forward to this, though there were no words for how relieved she was that her partner this time was Gil. If it was going to be anyone that wasn't Arnaud she wanted it to be Gil. Of course, that was awfully unfair on the rest of the class but after hearing snippets of conversation's buzzing around them a lot of them sounded rather rude and aggressive and while she wouldn't judge them for that it would have made things much more awkward for her as she was quite uncomfortable around aggressive people. Glancing, briefly to Arnaud she hoped he had managed to find a new partner and that he wasn't too put out by all of this, if he glanced her way she offered him a warm, for Arnaud only smile and a small wave before returning her attention to her current partner. Arnaud could handle himself, he'd likely be doing most of the work if not all of it in their partnership but she worried about him none the less. He was her precious partner after all.

"psycho" Lucifer repeated. He had heard that word a lot. Ever since he was little that word had been used to describe him, although he himself had never bothered to learn it's meaning. "yeah I guess I am" he said with a large grin. If so many people called him that then it must be true.

He liked her next question. It made him laugh a little "obviously you are going to go down first" he spoke in a cocky tone. Holding his body high as he did, to show some sort of authority over her. But it was just to get her fired up, so she would fight better.

Thea.

"That's alright, you ain't the only one, my own parents think I'm a Psycho." Along with some of her peers from her charming little girls school. Shaking her head she was drawn away from memory lane when he spoke his own prediction's and she couldn't help but scoff, "Oh now that hurts pretty boy, I'm almost offended." Of course it wasn't the first and likely wouldn't be the last time someone under estimated her. Though it sounded less of a 'real' insult and more like the banter and hassle she gave the gang back when they used to run together. Even his sudden inflation as if to prove his bigger, stronger build to her, "I'll try not to laugh too loudly when I put yer arse in the dirt but don't worry. These days its not as humiliating to be beaten up by a girl." She winked, if he cared to notice, her own jibes meant to get him ready for whatever the hell they were going to do.

Rolling her shoulders she slipped easily from the jacket she wore, beneath it just the tank top, she threw the jacket well out of the way and onto one of the table tops. There was a lot of shit she forgave in life and she didn't often put much emotion onto an object but that jacket was about as precious to her as shit would ever get. If one cared to look the lining was thin and fraying and the padding that gave it shape had started to flake but the leather looked well cared for and the smell of leather polish was still faintly hanging about it. She clearly spent more money on it than she did her own clothes, the tank fit snugly but was losing its elasticity at the bottom and her jeans had several patches of fading and rips."I promise I won't go for your face though darlin', which is a better deal than most get."

Under the jacket her physique wouldn't inspire one to think 'hard', though those used to real fighters, not muscle bound jerks, would notice that the fine definition in her forearms became more obvious in her upper arms and across her shoulder blades. Her muscles weren't loose either, they were tight, fitting tightly to the skin. She wasn't the build of a wrestler but there was no doubting she clearly had good upper body strength, the snug fitting jeans proved that she wasn't a slouch when it came to leg day either, though clearly her power lied in her arms and hands.

East
East looked away her, his cheeks still burning from when she had called him adorable. 'Oh my Lord, if she calles me that again' he thought to himself, turning away to hide his embarrassment and affection. There was more than one reason he had partnered up with her, he'd not only been a good match for her, he'd also been drawn to her somehow... Redheads, it was something about them, and her in particular that made him go... well, a little crazy.

"I-I don't know what we'll tell him but you should probably, um get dressed" he said, fumbling around and trying to find a change of clothes for himself. Reaching into one of the boxes he felt some form of clothing and pulled it out. He practically fainted on the spot. He had forgotten this was her room and had managed to reach into what was probably the one that contained her underwear. "S-s-sorry!" He said, looking over to her in shock and embarrassment, his cheeks going from a pink to a deep red.

@Aka Kitsune

Last edited:
.::Kestrel::.
"Oh my.. I'm running late.." A soft voice echoed in a slightly large apartment as Kestrel fixed the bow on her hat. Her hair had been pinned up correctly, and her nails painted before she started fixing her clothes. She had woken up a bit late, but was in no rush to make it to class. Heck, she might even skip the first class and just wait so she could get some food in her stomach. Everything else seemed in check, so Kestrel pulled up her striped tights, followed soon after with the multi-layered dress Kestrel loved.

"Hm.. I wonder if I was assigned a Meister," Kes murmured after grabbing her large spoon weapon to strap it to her back. Next were the shoes sitting by the door, which she slipped on and laced quickly. She was already late enough as it was. The towering teen decided to not wait for her meister, if she even had one, and left the apartment to start running towards the school.​

As everyone around him paired up with random people, Arnaud remained in his seat, watching. He would wait until everyone else had a partner. By then, the teacher would certainly pair him with someone. Arnaud wouldn't argue with something the teacher told him to do, no matter if he liked it or not. As he waited, he watched and thought. He saw Yumi's smile to him, and sighed. He kind of wanted to smile back. He knew that her smile that she showed was only for him. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He wouldn't let himself. Arnaud sighed again and rested his head in his hands, waiting until he was eventually paired with another student.

Nadine - Jinx

The red head had begun to separate the articles of clothing settled upon her covers before peering back over at her new partner, grinning happily as she abandoned it for the moment. "I guess so...I mean the teacher cannot be that bad, right? We aren't...that...late?" She mumbled before looking around at the floor in search of her usual necklace. Huffing when she couldn't find it, Nadine just shook her head before turning back around. Planning to ask the other to leave so she could get changed, Nadine just stared in shock when she found the other bright red and apologizing...

It only took a few seconds before she had pressed her palm against her lips, muting her laughter as she watched the other blaze in embarrassment. Anyone else, Nadine may of freaked out but it was just too funny how her new partner was acting in response. "I-its alright, East!" She reassured him as she finally pulled her hand away, glancing off to the box as she walked over, picking it up. "Though I think you should go to your own room to find some clothes..~" She added, still finding the situation amusing as she went and dropped the box by her bed. "I need to get changed so I'll meet you when we are both ready so we can go to class!~"

"I can't say the same for you" Lucifer smirked, "I'm rather the headhunter you see" he said, an evil grin along his face. He watched as she removed her jacket, allowing a better view of her. He wasn't an amazing analyst like others, but he could definitely tell when someone was fighting strong or weightlifting strong. A glimmer of hope shone in his eyes as he looked the girl over, maybe he had found someone worth fighting.

Lucifer's actions could be considered goggling at her body, and kind of weird. But he knew no better and thought he was just checking her out as an opponent not as a girl. Lucifer smiled happily as he finished looking at her body. "Those are some pretty nice muscles" he complimented. "But you should really aim for something like this" he bragged lifting up his shirt to reveal his stomach. It was lined with toned abbs, the definition showing that he did a lot of training out side of school. Looking closely you could also see a few scars that covered his body.

Lucifer put his shirt back down and turned to the teacher. "Okay so we have gotten into pairs and found a space. Now what are we doing?" He asked impatiently and showing little respect to the man. Lucifer was eager to fight and hated the waiting.

Thea.

The wild child pouted but the look in tiger gold eyes was one of playful fun rather than anything, "How positively beastly." She teased, "Well I'm quite the groin hunter so I think it's fair right?" She replied back, only semi-jokingly. Glancing about the room she noted that almost everyone had joined up with their partners now. She offered Kami a wink should he be looking and returned her attention to her partner, only briefly catching the stare he had been giving her. If she'd been some delicate daisy the way he was appraising her like meat on a hook may have offended her or left her unsettled, who liked being looked at so intensely anyway? Thea though was used to it, men sizing her up for brawls, other gangs scoffing at her appearance and her own looking on her over as if she hid some secret they couldn't fathom. It was all the same, she wasn't being looked at as if she were a woman, his eyes barely bothered with her chest, never meth er lips and only reached her legs and butt when the guy was looking at her thighs.

Eventually he was done and he complimented her muscles which left her briefly taken aback, she doubted this guy knew much about complimenting. She gave a grin though and a rather theatrical bow to emphasis her gratitude, of course as he decided to flash his own body the girl froze and dropped all pretense of play and joviality to instead give a low and impressed whistle. "Nice." She commented, giving him a much similar look over until the shirt got in the way, nice was an understatement that was damn hot. Of course Kami wasn't quite like that under his shirt she was sure and the rest of the gang were mostly rocker's, rebels and wannabe's. She wanted to take pictures of those muscles and whip her boys into shape but that really would have to wait until later.

Luci said what everyone was honestly thinking and with her arms lightly folded across her chest she hiked a brow and tapped the toe of a boot to show her own slight impatience. It was all very well demanding they pair up and find spaces but they were now just wasting -in her opinion- time and if this went on much longer she would just go play 'tag' with her new partner until the teacher was ready to teach. She still didn't trust the old git mind you, something about him made her cautious, she wasn't going to be out right rude, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.