Soul Eater: Legacy IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayden grinned at her her smile and laugh; they resonated joy, in a sense. He watched her go to grab a few things before answering her question, "Uh... Not... Really." He sheepishly chuckled as he walked past her and into his room, where he dressed himself in a pair of blue jeans and black sneakers. He spoke a little louder to make sure he was heard, "Say... Do we even have time to get some breakfast?"

Making his way back to where she was, he saw her wrapping up her preparation for the day. He didn't know why, but there was something about that he felt would save his life. Preparation. He was never really good at it.

He glanced at the clock, finding that time was definitely not waiting for them, and he'd hate to be late. Quickly, he walked to his room, rummaged around, and came back with a hair band, which he used to pull his hair back into a ponytail. There. Preparation (as he called it).

"When exactly does class start?" He inquired, his eyes falling upon her form once again. Eagerness shined brightly in his hazel optics.

"Everyone's got Basic Combat Analysis first" He said, staring at the schedule in disbelief at the paper. "And then Basic Combat Training?! What the hell?! There must be a mistake here, these classes will be useless to me and you!" Gil exclaimed, still staring at the sheet. "Well let's go see what they're like anyways, at least there won't be much work to do till we go to the ceremony" Gil said shrugging as they set off slowly.

Kami grunted as he opened his eyes to look at his partner. "Whatever I want?" He quickly stood up and dashed past her into the hallway, he pushed off the wall and went into the bathroom. Seconds later he came out brushing his teeth, and made his way back into his room. He took off his pajamas and put on a black shirt and black pants. He dashed back into the bathroom, and finished brushing.

Five minutes after waking up he was rummaging around in the kitchen. He had grabbed a black backpack, covered in his trademark spikes, and was stuffing it full of candy and soda pop. Seven minutes after waking up he was leaning against the door frame of the front door. He sighed, "I'm ready Tiger, lets go so we can get good seats." He knew she didn't like being called Tiger, but it was fun to call her that any way.

"combats combat. It doesn't matter if it's beginner or intermediate" Lucifer grinned. They made their way to the school. The giant building, perfectly symmetrical just how kid loved it. Looking around he could see that the other students had began to show up as well. Lucifer followed Gil, since he hadn't bothered learning where everything was.

• Love
Reactions: Equinox
Thea.

Thea was amused, her partner certainly knew how to move when there was a reward involved. Her eyes followed the mini-whirlwind as he dashed to and fro about his room getting himself ready. Every now and then she checked the clock, keeping track of the time and how long he had left. Once the kid, though he was probably older than her she hadn't bothered to ask he was certainly taller, was ready she faintly smirked. Seven minutes to go from sleeping to ready, it wasn't bad, maybe he wasn't so useless after all.

Making her way to where he stood she paused momentarily as he called her by the nickname she loathed. Had he been one of her little group he would have got a none too friendly punch in the gut. He wasn't though, if anything he was more like her kid brother all dewy eyed and ridiculous. She replied with a growl in which one of her lips rose faintly showing one sharp canine as her chest rumbled a very close approximation of a tiger's snarl. Once she reached him she raised her fist, thought better of it and ruffled his already chaotic hair. "Don't call me that." She muttered lowly before pulling the door open and leading the way towards the school.

"You know, your teeth are going to rot out of your head if you eat so much sugar, not that it bothers me any but you're hardly intimidating anyway." Shaking her head she glanced back to her partner, he had a habit of dawdling, more like a sloth when given the chance than a tiger. "What do you think they're going to make us do first? I can't imagine we're just going to walk in and there's going to be this huge big deal. I mean didn't we already do the sign up stuff?"

Once the school loomed up before her she sighed, stupid parents but, this place might not be so bad, as long as she didn't have to deal with too many arseholes. Then again if there was anyone who needed smacking down a peg or two she'd love to oblige. Her fists itched for a chance to take her frustrations out on someone, Kami was not an option, he was her responsibility and she wasn't anything if she wasn't loyal to those in her 'care'. Even if they did have a stupid face she wanted to punch a lot of the time.

Reactions: Red Knight V
Kami smiled at her when she ruffled his hair, but ducked out from under hand as soon as he could. He followed her out of the room and toward the school. "I brush my teeth after every meal, I think they will outlive me." He chuckled and shook his head, he turned his hand into a mass of spikes, not unlike a sea urchin, "That's the secret. When people don't expect much of you, it is easier to surprise them." His hand returned to normal, "Probably just going to send us to class. Also there's some sort of ceremony."

Kami shrugged, he wasn't too concerned about what was going to happen, he'd just go with the flow. He wasn't even thinking about fighting with people, why would he when they were all on the same side? Or supposedly all on the same side. He caught up to Thea and walked next to her. His long legs gave him a long stride, which made him a quick walker. "You look like you want to beat someone up. Maybe someone'll agree to fight with you, I'm sure there are some hot heads who would are looking to pick on new students." Better you fighting them than me.

Thea.

Shrugged at Kami's words, "If they do more fool on them I guess." She didn't really want to go looking for fights, though the idea of getting expelled and sent home was tempting, she wasn't a thug though and purposely roughing people up and stealing their lunch money was, in her opinion, below her. There wasn't any need to be a jerk but if someone did start something she'd love to put them down for it. She was though more convinced that Kami was the one who'd earn the ire, his laid back attitude had a habit of pissing people off, her included, and she was sure people took this school far too seriously to be healthy for them.

Still that would all be seen later, they were greeted by a guide who seemed to pick up they were students immediately, as she drawled on about this and that, Teha tuned out and blew a bright pink bubble on the gum she'd been chewing. When it popped the girl seemed to understand that she had zero interest in the history of the school, or she'd finished, made a sort of tutting sound which earned a hiked brow and began leading them to where they ought to be. "Hey Pop tart, you going to memorise the lay out of these halls? Looks confusing to me and whats up with this place, everything's so...symmetrical, it's a bit messed up don't you think?"

• Love
Reactions: Equinox
Cat cooked up breakfast for her and her partner her red hair pulled up into its usual two pony-tails on the sides of her head. She hummed serving them both and turned the stove off and sat down across from him digging into her breakfast. "Our schedules were delivered this morning... we report there ofter ceremony." Once Cat had finished she stood up brushing off her white shirt and straightening out her black skirt before she picked up her plate and took it to the kitchen. She went to grab her mid-calf boots and sat on the couch pulling them on. "Ready Charley?" She asked as she approached the door.

((Sorry I wasn't getting notifications for this))

"Doesn't class start at eight?" She inquired, not quite sure, herself. "If we hurry, we might be able to make it." She looked up at the clock again. If they really hurried, maybe. "Or... maybe not." Christianna's empty blue eyes looked piercingly at her new partner. "What do you think? Should we get some breakfast first and risk being late, or just go directly to class?"

Ayden looked up to the clock with her, their eyes meeting again as he shrugged. "Well... The choice is yours. Are you hungry? We can get lunch after if not," he smiled kindly at his partner, hoping his hospitality brighten up the girl's spirits. He figured it'd be a good way strengthen their wavelength compatibility, but better yet, he hoped he could make good friends with her.

Somewhere in his mind, however, he was eager to meet the other students. What have they missed out on so far? He shuffled uncomfortably, waiting for a reply.

Gil heard the bell toll as they entered the classroom. Nobody else was there. That bell was to signal that class would begin in ten minutes. Death, they were early! He thought, cursing to himself

Kami looked at Thea with an arced eyebrow, "I'm not going to go out of my way to learn the layout of the school, but I'll remember what I need to. It wouldn't do to wander the halls lost when I could be sitting down at my desk enjoying a candy bar." So saying he pulled a candy bar out of his pack and proceeded to eat it. "From what I understand, Death the Kid is a bit of a symmetry freak." They made it to the classroom a few minutes after the warning bell, and Kami frowned at the guide, "That took way too long."

He marched his way over and flopped into a chair very ungracefully, "Looks like we've got some overachievers here Thea." He jerked his head toward Gil and Lucifer. The class was already pretty populated, but most of the more social students were still jabbering away in the hall. He leaned his chair back and tossed a few M&Ms in his mouth. "You eat yet kitty," he asked Thea?

Thea.

She nodded faintly, "Clearly." She replied to his explanation of the principle here. It wasn't at all surprising she guessed, even that damned letter her mother had briefly flashedh er was perfectly symmetrical where it was possible to be so. She wondered what kind of life that was where everything had to match and be the same, it sounded awfully boring to her if she was honest not to mention a waste of precious time where they could be doing anything more interesting. "You can just tell a guy like that doesn't have a girlfriend..." She commented idly, shaking her head faintly and following along only half listening to anything the woman said.

Once they finally reached the classroom Thea silently agreed with Kami's declaration and watched as the guide sauntered off rather huffily. "What an uptight bitch...did you listen to anything she said or shall we just assume it was all pointless rubbish?" Kami had already made it to a desk and rather uncerimonously -but incredibly gracefully- Thea stepped from chair to table and flopped down, legs folded at the table. When Kami pointed out the other student's the black haired wild cat tilted her head and briefly furrowed her brows. "Don't let them hear you say that." She nodded to Lucifer, "That one, he's the obvious kinda thug but the one next to him, ain't felt energy like his in a long ass time." Shaking her head she allowed her eyes to relax and she span on her rear and laid against the cool wood, legs dangling off the edge of the desk. "Nah, I had to pick yer ass up pop tart. Didn't get a chance to eat and you know how I feel about cooking." She found it a waste of time, yeah it was good for ya and junk but when it was only you what was the damn point in cooking a meal?

"I'll probably get something at lunch, I ain't all that hungry anyway. So what do you think we're here for? I heard something about combat but that woman had such a droney whiney voice it was painful to listen to."

Yumi.

Yumi had by now met her own guide, painful politeness followed before both girls giggled and Yumi followed along, fully engaged with every word the guide spoke. She asked questions about paintings they passed and various classes and even about student bodies and other things she had not got a chance to speak to Gil about the night prior. By the time they reached the classroom Yumi's head felt full but it was a pleasant feeling, things she hadn't known or understood about the school she did now and she felt more comfortable and relaxed for speaking with her guide. She thanked the girl when it was time to part ways and took a deep breath before pushing open the door.

Yumi didn't like to fight, so the idea of a combat class made her uneasy to say the least. She'd never raised her fists in her life and the only time she'd ever hit someone had been purely accidental due to either clumsiness or lack of spacial awareness. How on earth was she going to survive this class? Then again she hoped that perhaps it wasn't the sort of physical training that came to mind when a person said combat class. Perhaps it was more on the theoretical side of things, learning how to defend oneself or skills and tactics. She couldn't imagine being asked to fight anyone, she'd lose of course which would be humiliating enough but failingh er first class would be a shame she probably couldn't live down.

A lot of her insecurities disappeared as her eyes picked out Gil and Lucifer in the classroom already, there were some others but she didn't know them and so she quietly approached the duo she did know. She stopped a decent distance away so if they did not want her company they could shoo her away before she got too close, carefully and polite she uttered, "Erm...excuse me. Gil, Lucifer...may I join you?"

Tomas smirked when she asked what he was in the mood for. "What am I in the mood for?," he asked rhetorically. He smirked and moved around her, to her front. "Well," he began, "what I'm in the mood for doesn't require leaving just yet. What I'm in the mood for does require, though, is intimacy and passion. With a locked door and the lights turned down low, that is. What I'm in the mood for isn't food, but it will satisfy all of your desires." As Tomas spoke, he slowly drew forwards, one hand resting on her shoulder, the other on her waist. He sensually leaned in close to her and whispered, "Though, for breakfast, maybe an omelette with strawberry parfait? Don't worry about buying two, we can share it." He pulled away afterwards, awaiting her reaction.
----
Arnaud sighed and would agree with Mayumi, saying, "Fine. Just don't annoy me the entire way there." He would follow her out of the door silently, following behind her. He was quiet, and he hung his head down. Arnaud wasn't exactly sure what was going on with him yesterday and today. Was it what Gil had told him? Arnaud just may have taken his advice to heart. If that was the case, then, did Arnaud want to change? Did he really want to change? Not for others, but for his own well-being? Arnaud was beginning to doubt that he was completely right in doing what he did. But, he didn't know how to stop. He didn't know how to ask for help. He was sure Mayumi could help him, as she was the only person he knew willing to put up with what he puts her through, for Cymrael knows what reason. He just couldn't bring himself to ask. Before he was even aware, they were already on school grounds, and Mayumi was talking to Gil and Lucifer. Arnaud decided to stay back, not talking or even looking to anyone.

Kami nodded chewing. "I was listening until I realized I didn't care." He laughed and shook his head, "I'm not afraid of any of these clowns." Kami pulled out a soda and popped opened it, the can popping loudly. He sipped it and shook his head, "I can't wait until lunch." He shrugged in response to her last question, "It's the DWMA, so what ever we are learning, it is going to be about combat."

Duel was slightly shocked, and embaraseed. It was hardly even nine in the morning and Tomas was still flirting. Jeez. She felt heat creeping it's way up her neck to her cheeks, knowing she was as red as a tomato again. She didn't know what to say. "Uh, w-well, um.. the, er, the omelet and strawberry parfait sounds.. sounds delicious.. lets, um, go get some before we are late to school.." She said quetly and nervously. Duel bit her bottom lip, cursing how nervous she got and how she tripped over her words. How did typical girls stay so calm and collected in situations like this? Duel ducked her bright red face out of Tomas's view and began walking past him, tripping over her feet slightly. Sheesh, like this she looked like she was too clumsy to be a Meister.

Before yumi got a reply Lucifer had disappeared in a flash. He was sitting opposite Kami. "have you got any orange flavoured soda?" he asked the boy, his chin resting in his hands. He was acting causal, even though he had just instantly moved a meter or so across the class room.

Lucifers grey eyes scanned the lazy looking boy in front of him. Unlike Gil, Lucifer couldn't see the soul but he could still sence it. His eyes looked at the boys physical. His head then turned to the girl. His eyes scanning over her body as well. His slightly pointed tounge escaped his mouth and ran itself over his lips as it locked them "you guys look taste" he said, his eyes focusing manly on Thea.

He then turned back to Kami, waiting for a responce on his question.

Thea.

Thea hiked a brow but didn't say a thing to the boasts of her partner, he was a cute kid, kind of reminded her of the hangers on they had at the gang. Yeah Kami had a mean transformation but the boy was far too lazy to be much more than laid back most of the time. She smirked faintly and allowed her eyes to fall closed a moment, either Kami would get his butt handed to him or not but eventually he'd learn.

there was a sudden draft in the otherwise quiet and calm classroom and it caused Thea's eyes to flicker open again, cold golden hues met similarly icy silver eyes and for a moment she cocked her head faintly. Another bright pink bubble was blown as he spoke to Kami, orange soda? Bland but that boy hadn't been there a moment ago and he was the one that Kami had been speaking about. The man's gaze soon dropped to her and his intense gaze was reflected with her own, she truly lived up to her nickname there was a silent promise of ferocity behind the amber eyes but she smiled lazily, "I bite." Was her only reply to his comment on how tasty they looked.

Throwing herself up she rolled up gracefully starting form the shoulders and ending when her hips were straight, swiveling on her rump she rooted a boot into her chair, which she still hadn't used and kept the other bent at the knee, the ankle hanging off the edge. Thea kept an eye on Kami and on the strange boy who'd just barged in on their conversation, Kami was lazy but he wasn't really a coward, that's what she liked about him, so she wasn't entirely sure how he'd react to the sudden presence of the new blood.

Kami looked at Lucifer, flailing a bit as the sudden appearance caused him to become unbalanced in his chair. "Um, no. I don't like orange." He laughed at the comment of how tasty he looked, "I wouldn't eat me, not enough meat for even a snack. Waste of time trying." Behind his laughing expression though, he was displeased with the way this boy looked them over."Don't try to bite me though, it'll hurt you more than it'll hurt me."

Lucifer sighed at the disappointing answer given by the boy. Orange was clearly the best, this guy just had no taste. He thought to himself.

Although the responses given by both of the caused his smirk to grow on his face, he didn't show any other emotion. But his aura, the aura that was coming from his soul. Felt like the presence of an alpha predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.