Soul Eater: Evil Incarnate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your weapon character Arther has a holier than thou attitude--so what if I made a character made after Kirei?

sure also Arther as a weapon is the red and black cylinder blade from fate zero

This one

Dark Excalibur (actually used by Saber Alter)

ExcaliburDark.jpg

Or this one (Used to destroy Rider a.k.a Alexander the Great.)

1338001652950.jpg

I can't see the second picture you posted...but I think he means this one.

1338001652950.jpg

That's it. I dont know why it doesnt show.

I can't see the picture I posted but now I can see yours xD what the hell

lol XD The one that killed alexander is the one im talking about if no one understood my replied quote

I knew you were talking about that one. Is i it a sword? A spear? A sw-ear? xD A fucking lance? What the feck! I'm just gonna go with "Cannon that blows the bejesus out of things." XD That sound okay? It'll act like Kids guns albeit shoots bigger projectiles and when they soul resonate, they can make big booms.

hey im not just a gun i am a FANCY LANCE, SPEAR, GUN, SWord.

You're just Gilgamesh's "Mines bigger than yours" stick. LMAO

Kien (Arthers meister) ~Tran forms Arther to weapon state.~

Passerby: The hell is that thing?

Kien: This, this is my anti-son of a bitch stick--would care to see how it works?

XDD I couldn't resist.

Reactions: shinakawolf
You can. But With Akuma and being more brotherly, he might be more...assertive.

hzB03DE.gif

mQZC4nT.gif

jQNMZd4.gif

280px-Emiya_kiritsugu.png

Kien is a nondescript man, who isn't attractive one way or the other. He dresses in layers of black; black tie, black button up shirt, black knee-length coat--like he's perpetually going to a funeral. In a sense, he is. He and his partner Arther have one of the highest evil soul kill rates in the school. He's most notably different than his ostentatious partner--Arther tends to be more flamboyant, and wear things that 'flash' like golden trinkets Kien dresses 'down' in more subdued colors with very little to expose himself.

avjJsEF.gif

Kien's personality is remarkably contrasts to that of his partner Arther's. However, this amalgamation between two very different people seems to just--work. Arther has a sense of grandeur about him. He's over-the-top, and his theatrics scream for adulation and praise. Kien's personality is cold, remorseless--even downright vacant of emotion at times. He doesn't yearn for praise or glory, and he doesn't have the "hero's complex" many other students do--that sense of "righteousness". He kills because he is good at killing. Plain and simple. He doesn't find much value in righteousness as he deems it oxymoronic--why is killing one thing over another more noble because it is from a different view?

Overall, Kien's partnership with Arther stems out of a mutual...disagreement. Arther thinks the world is oyster and pearl is his for the plucking. Kien on the otherhand, doesn't care. Its this indifference, that sets their relationship apart. Usually you try to save your partner--not turn human and render them weaponless, or drive them head first into an enemy's shield giving the other a concussion for trying to do so without permission. That tends to throw people off. Although seemingly callous, Kien is a wisecracker, a smartass--sarcastic. Any the three is generally a good choice.

5o4reuQ.gif

Cigarettes, dark quiet rooms.
ljqwjTa.gif

Drama, theatrics, gaudy jewelry.

P4Ef85B.gif

Soul Charge is a unique and rare ability. Like Soul Menace a.k.a Soul Force, it is a melee wavelength combative technique. However, unlike a simple Soul Force which is often a quick acting jab, associated with the palm, two fists or an elbow if you are Blackstar--Soul Charge is a strike where the wavelength is so condensed it explodes upon contact with a resisting force. The resulting blast is highly damaging and if used with Arther in his Spear of Longinus form, it has the capability of vaporizing a weaker enemy, or highly damaging them, and leaving them with long term effects like paralysis or painful muscle spasms from damaging the souls ability to correspond with its host.

In his lance firm, red lines will slowly 'charge'-- from the base to the apex, then discharge releasing a blast wave. The more lines and the closer to the tip they get, the more powerful the blast. The apex has a blast force capable of eradicating most things and leaving large scale destruction. Ingraining large fissures and craters in area at the focal point of Arther's lance. Lines closer to the hilt are equivalent to a soul force strike. He has to wait for the Soul Charge to build, but he can defend against attacks without using too much of his energy, or avoid them completely because he is so agile. He also has the rare ability to infuse both the spear, and use a soul force with his free hand. This means he has the unheard of power to effectively 'split' his own wavelength.

Hes a bit of both. Call it a love-hate relationship. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.