Soul Eater: Evil Incarnate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh~ To late. Sayako already feels useless x.x''

x3 Shall I just go into the classroom then?

@Immortal Sin, you do know Akuma has mastered the spear and use of the soul wave length powers o.o

@Akuma Yes, I do recognize that Akuma DOES know, but we are talking about a student not a teacher. Even Stein was caught off guard when Blackstar used Soul Palm. It wasn't a statement to say he was oh so strong, but rather--imagine if Blackstar had Steins level of soul resonance as young as he is. It was a remark on how disciplined he was.

Akuma would know his por resonation with weapons (Due to the black blood) but not know that he has black blood--so he focused on harnessing himself instead.

@Immortal Sin Why would you put such a sad post on me! I dont know what to make Sayako do except cry! D:

@Aka~Kitsune I think she totally missed the part where he said he loved her/had a crush on her--but we can uuse that for another time I suppose! x3

He didn't say that o.o

You suuuuure?

"If I don't come back, don't stain your beautiful face--one I have adored from afar with tears."

Read that line carefully. Its a hint.

He doesn't say "I'm leaving forever--oh by the way I love you!" That would just be mean.

* Your dress image isn't showing up on Classroom. Just to let you know.

Ah now I got it. Sorry 'bout that but I've been doing work all day as well. Anyway, after the first few lines she was far to shocked to listen much anyway~

Ahem.
As he spoke, he whispered the words, but they were forced. Like he had to say them now, or forever hold his peace.

"Sayako...this will be my last mission." He told her, not yet looking up. "If I don't come back, don't stain your beautiful face--one I have adored from afar with tears."

First words out of his mouth. xD <3 Love teasing you.

After 'Last mission' and 'dont come back' Sayako was shocked.

I will make Sayako go after him <_<

XDDD

Sayako: We have to follow him!

Rin: Um....I just passed that guy in the hal--he does NOT want to be followed. *Sweat drop.*

@Aka~Kitsune Prepare to have a pep talk with Rin. Most him blathering on about how two girls chose him and he has to stick his handss IN them cause their gauntlets and its going to be hilarious.

Sayako...In that situation would probably...well when or if it occurs you will see~

I might bring Azashi in soon...

Azashi was the the person he was going to. xD

Azashi's reaction hm?...

o.o I worry for the state of those who tell him now...

If Sayako heard it she would probably just be shocked and unable to speak and in result would probably end up fainting.

Azashi....He is just messed up. Watch out~

Huh? But he looks like a nice guy! D:

He is...to a point^^

Tell me what you think of Ayakashi. XDDD

Gilgamesh.full.850230.jpg

Name:
Arther
Class: I am a Fabulous Weapon (Should be treated like royalty)
Appearance:
Golden yellow hair, has Demonically beautiful ruby red eyes. He is always wearing His Golden long beaded wrist bands and a necklace. He wears a white V neck cut long sleeve shirt and black silk pants with a white stripe down the legs.
Personality: Royalty, "If my hair is gold and my eyes are rubies then i am a royal treasure chest.", Stuck up "How dare you say I of all people are stuck up now kneel you dog.", if i say anymore i will be punished :'(
Partner (character and it's player): no one (If you ask me its because he is such a- "dont you dare finish that sentence." )
Skills: can see souls. Has the ability to use red soul waves, when as a weapon or in his human form.
History:
He was born in a English family of a royal stature. He had to leave and go abroad to japan to this school to make his parents name more know back home. To him this was punishment because now he has to find a partner who would be man handling him as a weapon and possibly as a human. "NO NO NO i will not b man handled i am the man handler"

"That is all i know about my masters information and now i leave him in your care." The butler bows and runs away as fast as he can cheering of joy for being free from that monstrous pompous brat.

@shinakawolf I have a great idea for who could be his Meister, if you are willing to hear me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.