Soul Eater: Evil Incarnate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alive, I just don't know how to begin yet >x<

I don't know where to begin either :>

@Immortal Sin hey dude you still accepting OC's?

@shinakawolf Sure am Alexander. xD Love Fate/Zero. Now all I need is a piece of your mantle to summon you. J/k

Only things I liked about Fate Stay Night were the Hercules an Sasaki Kojiro and of course--Alturia. But Fate/Zero is the best.

@Akuma : You should start in the classroom, you are a teacher. That'll give everyone else a starting point.

cool i will make one and NO one can have my mantle that belongs to the little guy "Hm..... i forgot his name been almost 20 years" lol

Gilgamesh.full.850230.jpg

Name:
Arther
Class: I am a Fabulous Weapon (Should be treated like royalty)
Appearance:
Golden yellow hair, has Demonically beautiful ruby red eyes. He is always wearing His Golden long beaded wrist bands and a necklace. He wears a white V neck cut long sleeve shirt and black silk pants with a white stripe down the legs.
Personality: Royalty, "If my hair is gold and my eyes are rubies then i am a royal treasure chest.", Stuck up "How dare you say I of all people are stuck up now kneel you dog.", if i say anymore i will be punished :'(
Partner (character and it's player): no one (If you ask me its because he is such a- "dont you dare finish that sentence." )
Skills: can see souls. Has the ability to use red soul waves, when as a weapon or in his human form.
History:
He was born in a English family of a royal stature. He had to leave and go abroad to japan to this school to make his parents name more know back home. To him this was punishment because now he has to find a partner who would be man handling him as a weapon and possibly as a human. "NO NO NO i will not b man handled i am the man handler"

"That is all i know about my masters information and now i leave him in your care." The butler bows and runs away as fast as he can cheering of joy for being free from that monstrous pompous brat.

@Akuma Be like Stein, pick random subjects. Doesn't have to be complicated.

Or you could teach them the better resonate with their partners. I know Rin is going to have a helluva a time using his soul weapon(s).

A. because he's nice and proper and doesn't like using anybody but his self as he feels its wrong.

B. Because they are gauntlets transformed from girls, so he has to stick his hands IN them. and that freaks him out.

Gilgamesh.full.850230.jpg

Name:
Arther
Class: I am a Fabulous Weapon (Should be treated like royalty)
Appearance:
Golden yellow hair, has Demonically beautiful ruby red eyes. He is always wearing His Golden long beaded wrist bands and a necklace. He wears a white V neck cut long sleeve shirt and black silk pants with a white stripe down the legs.
Personality: Royalty, "If my hair is gold and my eyes are rubies then i am a royal treasure chest.", Stuck up "How dare you say I of all people are stuck up now kneel you dog.", if i say anymore i will be punished :'(
Partner (character and it's player): no one (If you ask me its because he is such a- "dont you dare finish that sentence." )
Skills: can see souls. Has the ability to use red soul waves, when as a weapon or in his human form.
History:
He was born in a English family of a royal stature. He had to leave and go abroad to japan to this school to make his parents name more know back home. To him this was punishment because now he has to find a partner who would be man handling him as a weapon and possibly as a human. "NO NO NO i will not b man handled i am the man handler"

"That is all i know about my masters information and now i leave him in your care." The butler bows and runs away as fast as he can cheering of joy for being free from that monstrous pompous brat.

O.M.G Gilgamesh! XD!

Can I change my character to Lancer now? >.> xD

long teacher post is long but its up everyone

@Immortal Sin is that post to complicated as it switches views multiples of times im pretty sure :P

lol im sorry you were talking about fate zero and i was like what is Gilgamesh was a weapon in Soul eater and that's how i made Arther

Hahaha. I started shit again. Giving people ideas. Shame on me. XP

You're accepted.

should i just start walking around, trying to see if someone will except for Arther?

cool i will make one and NO one can have my mantle that belongs to the little guy "Hm..... i forgot his name been almost 20 years" lol

@shinakawolf You mean Waver Velvet? That twerp. xD It technically wasn't his, it was supposed to be Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi the asswipe that has Lancer--who is cool by the way. Lancer was good in my book. Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi was forced to use his command seal to make the Lancer kill himself and then got his head blown off by Emiya who controls Alturia. xD That is one brutal S.O.B.

Still think Gilgamesh's master Kirei--that priest is one bad mother fucker. If he told me to worship a worm--I'd be like okay. Just dont go ninjutsu on me. I might be a Ranger, but I did get blown apart once you know. xD

Reactions: shinakawolf
@Immortal Sin Why would you put such a sad post on me! I dont know what to make Sayako do except cry! D:

Boo, Im going to have Sayako go and inform Akuma about it. That okay?~

Status
Not open for further replies.