Soul Eater: Evil Incarnate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ayakashi Rin
Class: Meister
Appearance:

tumblr_lxr80qjcrw1qam1cxo1_500_large.gif
0348bcb2-299a-433e-a569-f338d39b7517.jpg

Description: A tall man, Rin has golden blond hair and emerald green eyes. Quite possibly even more handsome than Lelou. He is always well dressed, and mannerly--especially towards the ladies. Although, when around his weapons Alexa and Lexis he can be more free with the way he carries himself. He is the quintessential genius. Though often he is reluctant to actually use Alexa and Lexis, when he does he seems extremely confidant, although not cocky. Around the two girls, he can come off as pervy--though this often due to Lexis teasing him.

Personality: Rin's quiet, austere and for the most part an honorable young man. For the most part. While it is no question he IS a top ranking student, some would question his ability considering his strange...aversion. His polite nature seems to be taken to the extreme, when he won't even use his own demon weapon because he believes its him using another person. This might seem more than a little strange to most other students who have no problems with it as that's what a meister does. However, this little 'kink' is brought to further exaggeration when his weapons like gauntlets where he as a man feels he's violating their chastity by having his hands inside them.

Most would kill for that opportunity, as the girls that follow him eagerly are two of the most attractive in the school. And top top off the envious man's dream--they are nearly identical twin sisters. Lexi being bolder than Alexa typically teases him about his hesitancy to use her as a weapon, while Alexa nurtures him for being so...modest. Although their three personalities sync; one too kind, too bold and one in the middle. It is without a doubt a most acceptable agreement as the Ayakashi and Lyte families have agreed on an arranged marriage between the two; Rin and one of the girls of his choosing. If he lives long enough that is.

Lexi being one indiscriminate wither her dress or simply teasing him for the hell of it, Alexa for screaming when he happens upon her in a state of undress completely by accident, leaves him with random nose bleeds and in a state of near constant hyperventilation and being forced often by Lexi to wear her sister as a gauntlet. This is even if she beat the the hell out of him for accidentally seeing her sister naked. Which for the life of him--doesn't understand her.

Partner: Alexa and Lexis Lyte (Transformed state below)

Prince_Of_Persia_Gauntlet_by_EpitaphOfTwilightCe.jpg

Skills: Can temporarily 'break' his soul wave length, and that of his two partners, making attacks like soul palm ineffective as he simply absorbs the incoming wave length. The attack only hurts him via the palm used.

History:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! When will this rp start? And Akuma do you want to be partners again? :3

Yay! Thank you Akuma :3

We'll be starting soon, just gotta make sure everyones partnered even if it means I have to make several characters.

And Azashi doesn't really need a partner. My main character is Sayako after all!~

:D Closer!!! I think...

Yay!! It's up!!

Hm?~ How is the Rp going to start?

@Aka~Kitsune & @Akuma I need 5 sentences for each outfit you wear. That way its easier to describe your characters. ^^

RP Starts here: Layout of DWMA Read it, abd click the link at the bottom. All else can start anywhere.

post the descriptions here?

It has a link to Dispensary. Its in red. lol

Oops, was on my phone then.

I haven't posted yet....mainly because I don't know where to start and I don't know if my partner is alive

-pokes Kigarra-

Status
Not open for further replies.