Soul Eater: Dark Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockelle could feel the drift into a tense topic but continued to moved forward. "You mean the spread of madness." She was calm and spoke as if she were discussing the weather. "I wasn't here when it happened but I remember it." The black star dojo went into a frenzy, preparing for the worst. There were many who hated the clan and madness could be drive them to attack.

Dojo members were sent out to collect other members en masse to ensure safety in numbers. That's how Rocky had met Akane and came to live at the main house. The travel was long and strenuous and sometimes they were attacked by small parties.

Rockelle rubbed the white bandaid on her cheek at the memory. "Things seem better now." she mused as the walked into the small café where a man who looked more like a bartender cleaned a glass and two girls gave them seats and a menu.

Josh nodded sitting down across from her and browsing the menus they were given. The place was quaint and quiet it seemed and rather nicely placed in the city! He smiled looking to rockelle with a smile again before stretching out his arms and legs in the chair.

"I was in the heart of it when things broke loose. Panic, destruction and very tense moments" he said looking to the calm blue skies "it's nice to know that things came to an end" he smiled looking back at his new partner "what're you hungry for partner ?" He chuckled softly liking the new and short term for her but while also still calling her rockelle too most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.