Soul Collisions - Origins of Konra and Taekkyoaen

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn man, I was going for the Scorpion not you!" Taekkyo slipped his bottle back onto his belt fastened potion bandolier tied around his dark wool tunic, his getup at the time consisted of a dark brown wool tunic with a padded riding vest over it, some dark gray cotton weaved pants, dark leather riding boots and some forearm-length leather gloves of the same material, with a long dark gray traveling cloak with a long collar and a pointed hood (the hood was down, here is the basic shape Tavelling cloak.jpg imagine that without the tassels and a point there instead, also as said before dark gray

"Konra, what happened? What were those things floating in the air? why did time slow down? and what was that thing that you killed?" Kanora asked feverishly. "Relax Kanora, we will talk once we are safe, but we have to get out of the town" Konra said. The ground near the tavern caved in and the creatures from withing began to crawl out. Some had wings and began to fly around the town. One heard Konra, Kanora, and Taekkyo and moved closer. It landed on the roof of the house and climbed in the front door and kept crawling across the ceiling until it reached the door to Kanoras room. It examined them closely and then shot a small plasma bullet out of its tail at Konra. Konras eyes opened wide and he just stared at the wall. "Konra, are you alright?" Kanora asked. With the little breath he had, Konra said "Run, get out of the town" And then fell to the floor

The creature that shot Konra
image.jpg

"Kanora, can you do that time-shifty whatever the fuck thing because I need to save your brother from his cliched martyrdom because I think he wants to be in a fucking movie" he said looking at her dastardly smiling while flipping up his hood and starting a ancient alchemical dance with the point of his hood flapping about from his erratic movements involving his arms swaying up and weaving through each others movements with a graceful decent as a menagerie of energies started forming from this alchemical dance that made Taekkyoaen look like a fool yet were the only thing he could use to try and save Konra's life as the energies had started slowly to form a spherical field around him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Konra looked at Taekkyo and chuckled a little. "I don't know how to control my power, and Konra doesn't know how to control his. all I know is that when I use my power, he uses his. We haven't had much time to practice, but we need to hurry and get out of here, its not safe. Couldn't you just carry him until we get out of town into safety?"

"Can do!" Taekkyoaen then punched inward which forced the a point in the bubble inward launching him toward Taekkyo where he caught him and buckled from the bulk, spinning before carrying him like the front of a sash along his chest and shoulders away from the automatous looking creatures...

Status
Not open for further replies.