Soul Collisions: Destined Encounters OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I've been doing ever since my laptop went to shit

Forgot that I've already mentioned that to him before a while ago. Just gotta wait it out I guess, but expect the IC to go to the graveyard for a short while then.

You can plug a keyboard into a Xbox you know.

Anything new? Has Racutio figured out a way to post? Im in the process of ordering a new PC, but also I want a car. The car I want is 1k, while the PC is about 1.5k. The problem here is that I only have 2 k in he bank

Nothing new as of yet from what I know. No idea when Racutio will be able to come back or not, but I guess only time will tell.

Ok, small update on Racutio's status. Idk when he'll possibly say anything, but from what I was told last night, he said he's got a laptop fixed, but idk to what extent, all he said is that it was working. He hasn't given up on this RP at all and said he'll try and keep me posted. Hopefully we'll hear from him soon enough on here.

they've been there. idk when Racutio will post or anything, but as far as I know, he's got a laptop back, idk about its status though.

Another semi-update. Don't know on Racutio's status as of yet since I haven't been on the xbox for a while, but I believe he should make a reappearance soon enough, I would hope.

Yo everybody, I'm back in the workings of getting Soul Collisions recollected and back online. At this time, I'm currently gathering back the events of the first part, so I can get it back up and moving. I have not given up on anything, I just had a lot of other things in real life going on, and had to prioritize my options. Got my laptop working in the end as an early birthday gift, so now I can finally start marking my way and putting some forward progress down, both for my roleplay ideas, and for my crew on GTA Online.

Zero, if you could give me the graveyard link if you get online, that would be helpful. I can't seem to find it.

~Racutio
(Ps: I'm not dead. I make things dead.)

Just a small update, Racutio still plans to revive this soon enough.

Just to say (again) Racutio stil lplans to bring this back, he's just had some rough issues irl. Sorry for crap gammar, laptop keyboard uscks.

All good, I've been keeping in touch with him. I myself of will be traveling soon and due to these circumstances all my posts will be coming from my smartphone. Anyway dad's talking about fourwheelers so I gotta go.

Well, I haven't been on my xbox for a while so I haven't talked to Racutio in some time, but I'd assume he's still been busy, but I'm pretty sure like always that he tells me, he still plans to bring this back eventually enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.