Soul Collisions: Destined Encounters OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I noticed they enjoy controlling
many different characters. It's no
big deal though because sooner or
later the role-play will get to flowing again.

I don't take that long to post at all, I just happened to have plenty of characters to involve in this RP since it was all cross-dimensional and all that. Kallen and Reiku are completely original for this RP however, the rest (Kurai, Kendrix, Lucien, etc) are from previous ones though of course. >.>

I'm more or so waiting on Racutio so we -can- get things flowing again. We're still in the 'prologue' really, and from what he tells me (Haven't had contact with him for the past couple days though) he's considering on making the RP public.

Uhh... Just tested out the "bump" button, not knowing what the hell would happen but.. Uh.. I guess we have a little more time to get a post out before a lock? ._. *feels alienated to utter shit*

A donator perk. I can bump 1 thread per hour it seems. IE: Knock it back up to the top of the list.

After a month of no posting, the threads can get locked and moved into the archives/graveyard by the staff members of Iwaku. When that happens, the person who created the thread must ask them to unlock it if it's to be used any further.

Yeah, I can almost guarantee my threads I've created are probably locked. Its been a while since my threads have been active, or seen any activities for some time any.

Well uh, not too sure how the fate of this will go, but who knows.. I doubt another bump would be a good idea so yeah, just see how time goes I guess. Haven't seen Racutio on the comp for a while and I haven't been on xbox for an equally long time myself, but I think he's been on that here and there.

I wouldn't worry about it, if the fate of the thread goes into the hole then one can simply create a new one. This role-play from what I've seen has moved along pretty smoothly and it wouldn't be too difficult to recreate, to start from scratch. It's like the Phoenix rising from the ashes, only the ashes would be the remains of the Soul Collisions RP. Nevertheless let's not put our thoughts in the dark and keep them in the light so that there's a positive outlook on this, sometimes it's a good aid ;).

Learned just now, up until this point and still going, Racutio has been unable to get online, his laptop being an old relic so it barely works I guess. I expect it may still be a while, but who knows, maybe he will get lucky. We'll just have to see.

In other news, he says he's been brainstorming a lot for major and non-major plot ideas. He's not giving up.

that definately sounds like him man, I've been messaging him via cell for quite a while. I honestly should have done what Detective Zero did but I haven't. Maybe we should mimic the news. Wicked call @Detective Zero

Well, I usually keep in contact with him on the Xbox, but ever since his mic was lost, things kinda went upside down on that. That and I'm just having too much of a blast here on Iwaku.

But yeah, here's hoping that he can get his laptop to either work or miraculously get a new one.

Racutio doesn't want it to, he's made that clear. He just hasn't been able to use the net at all. I have suggested for him to use IE on the Xbox but.. No keyboard would be a pain in the ass.. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.