Soul Collisions: Destined Encounters OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you found it on your own BoB :P

Whenever you're comfortable, I'm sure you can jump in...

Hrm, I'm probably going to need to set up a Character Bio area for this thread, or another one if that abides by the site's rules.. I think it does.. Ah well, might just slap it here, 2nd page about to start.. Or I think this post will make 2nd page.

Welcome! don't be shy, I am sure you will fit right in.

Alright well, since I tossed the idea up and edited the original post, I'll start.

_____________________________________________​

Name: Kallen Kurenai
Nicknames: -none-
Height: 5'11
Race: Arkitsu (fox/kitsune race)
Weapon(s)/Style(s) of choice:
  • An enhanced katana who's blade is a deep red. It's sheathe is fortified with Orichalcum and Vibranium, making it both useful for defense and offense; She uses both her blade and sheathe in battle (I would suppose a good example of this would be Blake from RWBY, particularly the trailer
    .)
  • Two handguns (twin set of custom H&K MK23 models, .45 ACP) recently enhanced with nanites, eliminating the need for ammunition and capable of special attributes upon request.
  • .50 Caliber heavy-duty sniper rifle (Barret .50 model), similarly enhanced with nanites.
  • Note: Enhancements were done by the man known as Racutio Envarius
  • Carries her firearms within a special instrument case, shaped almost like a coffin with black and silver finishes. An instrument does indeed reside inside it as well, a violin bearing her family's mark.
Special abilities: Foxfires, fire magic, high agility, enhanced hearing and smell. A -hyper mode- (What else can I call it? That basically sums up a lot of other characters both RP-made and original) which can use up a large amount of energy.

Appearance: (I'd put pictures but I think it's easy for others to know about or search the names I'm about to mention. For a basic summary, think Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass and Ahri from League of Legends put togehter) [Note, I did not use her name from the character, it is of my own choosing] Standing at 5'11 and keeping a well-toned body, Kallen prefers dark clothing of a more modern taste, if not the kimonos and Oriental influenced attire of ancient times. Her hair is short, just above shoulder-length but keeps it in a particular style, normally seeing it as a vibrant, crimson red. Most of the time however, it is a jet-black shade with the red gleaming off it when light shines (think pearlescent and how you usually see 'white' or similar when light hits the angle just right on someone's hair). This change somehow is linked to whether or not she wears her glasses and how she is composed during a fight. Normally, you'll find her wearing a sleek, black coat that has half the looks of a biker coat and the other half a swallow-tail. Either shorts that compliment her or pants that doesn't restrict her movement, followed with combat boots, almost always.

Bio: Not much is known about her or her race. She kept things like that private most of the time. In her home world, her kind were labeled as monsters, war-mongers. Any scrape of information about her kind was lost over centuries of conflict, their culture, their way of life. It all slowly faded away. She was 12 when she lost the last remnants of her living family, now on her own in a hostile world. Atleast until she met Racutio Envarius. Under his wing for four years, she made a contract with him that helped quell the conflict of her home world. But although that was done, she still had no home left there to go to, they still did not welcome her kind. At the age of 16, she accompanied Racutio to another contract, in another dimension. There, she was left behind due to a few predicaments, where she spent the last five years and now, she has found herself back in Racutio's realm, having fallen into the many rifts that are indiscriminate of their victims.

Other/Notes: Often mild-tempered when something annoys her, she can be quick on her tongue and quicker on her feet. Despite seeming the common fun-lover for clubs, she also has a love for books, often ones that can take quite some time to read.

Name: Kurai Shadowmoon
Nickname: -none-
Height: 5'10
Race: Human
Weapons: Two family heirloom katanas, kunai and hand-to-hand combat
  • Zaikudo, snake-sword katana. When the forbidden art is performed to summon this phase of the blade, it takes on a life of its own almost, used in both close to long-range attacks with its far reach. It's capable of easily constricting its foes if overwhelmed in which Kurai can use this to his advantage, especially depending on his environment.
  • Bankudo, claymore katana. When the forbidden art is performed to summon this phase of the blade, it grows in size as large as Kurai himself and can segment into several other, varied-sized blades and has an electrical property to it. With good planning, this sword can be much deadlier than Zaikudo by making use of each blade segment.
Special abilities: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu being his strong points, Genjutsu being of average level but often ignored.

Appearance: (Kurai was my first OC ever, and at the time I was a part of IMVU and a few good ForumRPs there. This is the best I can do for appearance-wise, but I'm content with it.)
Snap_8qJmrhMMpO2080672705_zps2e0825ee.jpg

Bio: Being of another world where in its time, ninjas and the cultures related to them reign supreme (A semi-Naruto based world), his history was a dark and cruel one. Living with a demon fused with him, Kendrix Hellblood, they came to an island village known to some as Blue Moon. There, he came to find a name for himself, earning the honor of being a vessel of one of fourteen Guardian demon spirits. Here, he met Zephyr, the Guardian of Hope and the third strongest of the fourteen. He became head of the Anbu Black Op forces for the island under the kage's decision for his abilities, effort and heart. Now, as it stands, Blue Moon Village is in the middle of a civil war, sparked after the demise of the kage and his Guardian, the Guardian of Desire, one of the two strongest. Kurai, Kendrix and Zephyr all became victims of Racutio's planetary rifts in the middle of this conflict, now seeking answers and wishing to return home to help reclaim the peace on the island.

Other/Notes: Hard-headed but true at heart, this man held the courage to face many a crisis against his friends and his loved one, nearly losing his life to find himself victorious by a hair most of the time, bearing plenty scars of these feats. He may be stubborn, but his heart is golden, where his actions may be meant of good intention, may lead him into trouble at rare times.

Name: Kendrix Hellblood
Height:
5'10, 7'2 when shifting to his half-beast form
Race: Demon - Hellhound
Weapons: Hand to hand

Special abilities: basic ninjutsus, able to transform into a wolf and inbetween (a werewolf so to speak), can utilize fire with a demonic take on it. If you're burned, it'll affect its target with more than just flame.

Appearance:
Snap_WNUymDzh9a1493142568_zps75f0bb4d.jpg

Bio: A wolf demon who used to be a guardian of Kurai's home village before it was destroyed and burned to the ground by his brother, Ruarc Hellblood. Although being a part of its destruction, Kendrix was given a second chance when he was found near-death by Kurai and his sister, Reina Shadowmoon. Fusing into Kurai's body, Kendrix had taken a path of redemption so-to-speak to atone for his dishonor.

Other/Notes: Often hot-headed and quick to jump the gun, Kendrix actually is usually the one to keep Kurai out of trouble despite this.

Name: Zephyr
Nickname: Guardian of Hope
Height: 6'0 - up to 40 feet high (40 yards long) if he wished (Or even bigger or smaller depending on the circumstances)
Race: Demon - Dragonkin
Weapons:
  • Katana forged of Cobalt, mystically enhanced with control over wind.
  • Claws, tail, wings and head in dragon form
Special abilities: Control over wind gives him an added advantage in speed, offense and defense especially in the air but utilizes this mostly in his human form. Like many dragons, he also uses fire, this one being of a special black kind. Very powerful, but not unstoppable. Even he does not know what it can fully do as he had not needed to use it very often and due to his still recent awakening.

Appearance:
zephyr.jpg
Zephyrdragon.jpg

Bio: Not much is known at all about Zephyr except for as long as his existence was known, he was one of fourteen Guardians of the Blue Moon village, all given a purpose by the first, now late kage of the village. When awakened from his slumber in the form of a crystal ball, he was given to Kurai Shadowmoon as the new village Guardian of Hope.

Other: His demeanor is almost always that of a neutral, calm state. Able to show other emotions, the most notable that will usually stick to someone's memory is his ice-blue eyes and the sharp look they give.

Name: Reiku Veritahl
Nickname: Rei, Shizune, Kairi, Amy, Kaine, 'Zero'
Age: Looks to be early 20s, truly atleast a millennia old
Height: 6'2 - 4'1 for Amy
Race: Sarthonian - Human
Weapons: Several, each alias having a specific 'favorite' (Going from left to right)
  • Katana and martial arts; Scythe; Greatsword and a higher extent of martial arts and hand-to-hand combat; rapier; several guns and a blade attached to his arm; unknown
Special abilities: Planeswalker - able to travel through different dimensions and worlds, her true racial ability is able to learn something that is otherwise impossible for anyone to know unless born, given, cursed or otherwise specifically taught under heavy conditions. Being the black sheep of her family, she is not restricted to knowing just one of such of these. Because of this, she has learned several combat styles, and of course, a kind of 'multi-personality' ability that allows her to manifest her strongest emotions and personalities of her into physical form and given free will. These are known as the other aliases she goes by; Shizune - her beauty, cunning and lady-like charm; Kairi - her adventurous fight-loving side who's curiosity goes through many boundaries; Amy - her childish side which often likes to cause harmless trouble; Kaine - her masculine side which also is male to clarify this, can be hotheaded; 'Zero' - Nothing is known about this one due to not being made public. It is hinted that this side of her is the most dangerous and unstable.

Appearance: (Sorry, likely no photos unless someone can draw them pretty well ^^") Rei - Long, smooth white hair that ends just after her shoulders along her back. Often wears white or gray colors, but doesn't restrict herself to just that. Shizune - Similarly to Rei, her hair is a vibrant violet and holds more charm and sex appeal about her. Often wears dark colors to compliment her appearance, does -not- wear obviously sexual clothing or those that are very revealing. Kairi - Short, ragged blue hair that seems at the same time contained. Seems more built than the others, holding Rei's brute strength inside her. Also seems greatly heavier as well, but doesn't break everything on each step (Think Envy from FMA as an example). Amy - hair short and neat, it'd be a lively pink that compliments her playful attitude. Often seen wearing a white and pink dress (that easily resembles {and coincidentally similarly named after -not on purpose mind you-} Amy's attire from Soul Calibur IV). Kaine - Long white hair, similar to Rei and often looks like he's ready for a fight. Wears a black jacket with a white fur lining, silver striping the arms and waist, black pants and boots. Of one thing that's common with all of them is her violet-colored eyes.

Bio: - Will likely work this out in the RP -

Other/Notes: Despite her age, she is not immortal. It is likely to the dimension jumping that her race can live for so long, asides from their other, more linear racial ability which Rei had broken its boundaries. She tends to like to observe how things play out instead of actively taking part, as to not make drastic changes to certain worlds or timelines.

_____________________________________________________​

Name: Kira/Erika Rosencrantz
Nickname: -None-
Height: 5'7
Race: Demon - Succubus - Half-vampire
Weapons: Scythe
Special abilities: A sort of 'split-personality' that can take a physical form (Erika). It can be similarly looked upon towards Reiku Veritahl's ability to form a physical manifestation of emotions and personalities. Typical racial abilities of a succubus and a vampire. Requires souls, blood or 'other' forms of life energy to sustain her strength, though from certain situations, she can last a while until the next time she 'feeds'. Able to use illusory magic, water-based, fire-based, chaotic and dark magics.
Appearance: Kira first picture, Erika next. Their features are still the same with Kira's. Bat wings, batwing 'horns,' heart-shaped tail. Erika still retains the tattoo.
tAG_121434.jpg
succubus-by-sadakage.jpg

Bio: -Through RP-
Other/Notes:
Kira is usually a very kind and caring woman, often shy about things possibly lewd, but can get rowdy herself due to her base nature. Erika however is more her 'pure succubus' side and loves to mess with heads and play pranks. Both however are serious when it comes to protecting those they care about.

Name: Lucien Dittori
Height: 5'11
Race: Human - recently affected to lycanthropy
weapons: Hidden blades, Rapier blade, Katana blade
Special abilities: Illusory magic, water-based magic, white/holy-based magic, several different tools including makeshift bombs of several types.
Appearance:
AC2_Ezio.jpg
(Shaddap, this is what I went with before, I'm keeping up with it. I'd draw him myself if I could, but for now just think this as a basic example, just add a more steampunkish-medieval feel to it.
Bio: -Through RP-
Other/notes:
Despite able to use magic, he often deters from using it unless it's necessary. Also tries to keep himself to hand-to-hand or use one of his swords unless the situation demands or he's run out of options.

As far as the RP goes, my main characters for Soul Collisions is really going to be Kallen and Reiku. The others I still consider primary but this is not their primary story-line.

Last edited:
ugh, i mean, i guess it is Racutios thread, but still "Racutio would look down below the tower, sensing the fight growing in tension. He'd only shake his head in disappointment at Hades' interference with his realm again, sending another Cerberus into his realm." what do you mean another? there is only one

There are several different dimensions and in this case, several different instances of the same places. In this logic, there could be another you, two even or even fifty. Make sense?

First, Vomity is a word, And I might have a sick mind you tell me.... (use the post to judge)

BoB, I just thought I should let you know your hilarious...

I'm not sure what I did to deserve such praise, but thank you.

ありがとう

Oh its just the fact that your snippets of conversation that i pick up are wonderfully, sarcastically, semi-satirically juicy!, also I like to complement people
ウェルカム
(Hah I finally found Japanese on the translate list!)

WHY ARE YOU USING KATAKANA? THAT IS WRONG.

Well, seeing how things are going, hopefully we can get this ball rolling. And there may be a group made for this as well to help out, but idk if it's going to be me or Racutio making it. I'll have to see about that. (and learn a bit more about Iwaku's group system while I'm at it too)

Hello everyone, the names Ruin but if you all feel the need to you may call me D. I've been on Iwaku for quite a while now but I haven't done to much roleplaying. Nevertheless I felt like I should be introducing myself, after all I might join the roleplay soon; I hear there's an open invitation so I just might accept.

Feel free to join in, I'm aware you're one of Racutio's friends (as far as I can tell) and I was actually looking forward to some RP if you ever joined. Looked back at some that were between you and him, I think I'd enjoy it.

Some point or another, expect a couple more profiles to pop up on my end when we get this rolling again.

Alright so I'm probably going to reread through the thread to understand what's going on and then post. If not post then I'm going to be getting a character sheet ready for the character I intend to use in this role-play ;).

Sure thing. We're all patiently waiting for Racutio to get a better time to be able to use a computer to post is all. Atleast I've been pretty patient about it atleast afaik. ^^"

Well damn, maybe I'll get spontaneous and create a small roleplay to kill time while we all wait. Who knows though, it all kind of depends on how I feel. If you want you can start a conversation with me, I may not be on my laptop but I do have a smartphone and access to a small tablet which I'm on right now lol.

Not to rush anyone. But is there an estimate on when the next post will be up?

Uhh not sure when there's going to be another post on here.
I've actually been patiently watching, waiting.
No need to fear though, I have a feeling there might be a post here soon.
I've been brainstorming on a character sheet for this role-play so once I have
one thrown together I'll be posting.

Ok. I know it takes Racutio and Zero a while because they control so many characters

Status
Not open for further replies.