2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
~Welcome to Kinsley Prep~

• "Welcome dearest student! It seems that you have enrolled yourself in Kinsley Prep, a College for the generally confused. And if you haven't, this is our own little advertisement! Someone must have recommended you for a letter! It's almost like a second high school. Confused on what you want to study? This is the prefect place for you. Have your future planned out? Great! You can come here too. Our programs have a little bit of everything, and you can transfer at any time you need too!

This is your formal invitation to our school! Can't pay tuition? No problem! Visit our financial department for more information. So come peruse your dreams and complete your path of destiny!"

Kinsley Prep isn't like most colleges. At other places, schools are generally laid back about their students, but at Kinsley you case is taken very personally. Not only that, this college is no normal school. Each person has a entrance ceremony where they are chosen by a specific piece of jewelry that is charmed to fit you. Consider it a beacon to your soul mate. Even if they have never been to Kinsley, it will burn hot when you get close to your soul mate. Every necklace guarantees a match with one person, and hardly makes any mistakes.

A lot of the students figure out new things, like maybe they were interested in people of the same gender even though they didn't know. Or even, that maybe not all the people at this school were entirely human. This school was not only created to bridge the gap between the mortal world and the supernatural, but to make it easier for them to integrate into society.

• Rules of the School
    1. All students must keep their chosen item on them at all times. It does not come off your body until you have found your soul mate.
    2. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are all served on campus, but you are permitted to leave campus at any time. Campus closes at 11 pm, and opens at 6:20 am.
    3. Kinsley is a dry campus, which means no alcohol is permitted on campus. You may drink outside of campus, but on campus it is prohibited. You may be expelled if found with alcohol on campus.
    4. Kinsley is a drug free campus, and no form of drugs, besides prescription are allowed on campus. If you do not have a prescription to go along with your medication, you will be expelled.
    5. Small pets are allowed inside the dorms, but only one per person. Pets are the responsibility of the owner, and must be registered before the start of the quarter, and re registered every quarter they continue to live in the dorm.
    6. No Fighting will be tolerate on campus, and both participants will receive only one notice before expulsion.

OOC Rules
    1. No fighting in the OOC, leave it for the IC. If you have a disagreement, go to a staff member to deal with it, or simply bow out.
    2. Make sure to not post a bajillion pictures every second or else it makes it hard for me to read it away from home, and it's taxing on the mobile members.
    3.Keep your conversations in this thread, and the CS in the sign ups thread. Keeps the clutter clean

IC Rules
    1. Keep your posts above one paragraph. The more writing the better, it gives it depth. If you post less, you will be warned. If it continues, you will be removed.
    2. Keep all OOC talk out of the IC. It clutters it up.
    3.I am not going to keep a posting order, but I will if I have too. I don't want to restrict people from acting on an event, but having a bunch of 1x1 for pages and pages gets a little annoying. It's undoubtedly going to happen, but please try and control yourselves.
    4. It's fine to do collaboration posts, but it's best if you consult the person on the post before you post it. Saves drama. Don't forget to mention all the people who participated in the mass post.
    5. A small section should be put above your post, just stating which character you are playing, a color if you would like, where they are, who they interacted through, who was mentioned in passing conversation or in thought, and their current location. Other things like outfit, mood, and other details are optional. If you include a picture, please scale it down.

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Seth & Lavender[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Teara & Shay[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Haruna & Placeholder[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Kamon Demore & Elroy Ronson [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Payton Montague & Placeholder[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Helan Malarke & Alexis Akima [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Carmine Richelieu & Nova Walker[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Zarek Clairtone & Julian Carmichael [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Marianne Silverbane & Raaksha Hatyaara[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]​

• 318c422005848b4c01f39a2d039839bb.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Room 1:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Shay & Placeholder; [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 2:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Teara & Helena; [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 3:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Haruna & Marianne; [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 4:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Raaksha & Nova; [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 5:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Lavender & Placeholder;[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 6:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Zarek & Elroy;[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 7:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Julian & Payton;[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 8:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Kamon & Seth;[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Room 9: Alexis & Carmine.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm sensing a large amount of hunky male humans. Seems we need some females creatures then. Not at all a problem for me to handle

• Love
Reactions: Promedai
So, I'm sensing a large amount of hunky male humans. Seems we need some females creatures then. Not at all a problem for me to handle
Actually, we have a lot of females, and creatures. No sarcasm at all

@IceQueen That looks great! Very Mermaid-ee lol. I cant draw for crap, stick figures aside XD

@Reanimator Bob Welcome!

I may wait to make a character. I'm a little lost right now. So far, I have a punk-rockish human girl in mind, but I will see what happens.

I FORGOT TO ADD A SPOT FOR THE JEWLERY PEICE AAASHITTTTT

So can it be any piece of jewelry?
I am still trying to decide on if I want each pair to have something similar about them or not but yes it can be anything

So, for my human, I either want to do sassy rich girl or shy, photography girl. I have characters for both.

I'm loving everyone's characters so far! Lmao Zootopia and The Little Mermaid...Excellent.

Reactions: IceQueen
So, for my human, I either want to do sassy rich girl or shy, photography girl. I have characters for both.
Either is fine. I think I just mushed both my ideas into one character. This is why I shouldn't write late at night

Hi I would like to join, if that's okay? But I might make my CS three days from now. My internet is acting up and I have no idea when it will be fixed sooooo..yeah.

Anyway, its fine if I can't join. I totally understand :)

Hi I would like to join, if that's okay? But I might make my CS three days from now. My internet is acting up and I have no idea when it will be fixed sooooo..yeah.

I think we're still accepting so you should be good (maybe) lol.

Almost finished with my wolfie guy if anyone wants to check him out!

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen

Yes we are still accepting but we're in pretty dire need of males.

I think we're still accepting so you should be good (maybe) lol.

Almost finished with my wolfie guy if anyone wants to check him out!
I love him~

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
My merman is completed. So, in his backstory, he was saved and I was thinking it could be whoever he is paired with. ^^

But if the creator of whoever he's paired with doesn't want to, thats perfectly fine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Promedai
My merman is completed. So, in his backstory, he was saved and I was thinking it could be whoever he is paired with. ^^

But if the creator of whoever he's paired with doesn't want to, thats perfectly fine.
Sounds good. We need more males before we can continue though because we are going to have to pair a lot of girls together. And also my brain is being biased and picking out people already.

Status
Not open for further replies.