Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 he just throws the characters together because the tutorial dungeon decided to group them up.

Is it Wrong to Party Up in Tutorial Dungeons?

My Solo Play Experience Can't Be This Teamplay Orientated!

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Is it Wrong to Party Up in Tutorial Dungeons?

My Solo Play Experience Can't Be This Teamplay Orientated!
Those both sound like obvious references to obvious names of obvious anime.

My Anime References Can't Be This Obvious.

Also I will make those five damn segments and you all will thank me for it as I am your Super Sexy King Queen Sama San Chan Senpai Kun GM Dono

But wacky (and obviously true) nicknames aside, yes I have made multiple segments for people before, but I will be throwing you all together possibly after the dungeon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't think I'll be able to give this the attention to detail it deserves, sorry to say, a few on and off things I'll be taking care of for some time. Regardless I wish you the best of luck with it and will keep an eye on it, should be interesting to read.

Reactions: Illin
I don't think I'll be able to give this the attention to detail it deserves, sorry to say, a few on and off things I'll be taking care of for some time. Regardless I wish you the best of luck with it and will keep an eye on it, should be interesting to read.
Cool, thanks for your interest.

And I wish for your luck in your endeavors. And speaking of reading, my post is almost done.

Since everyone is going solo at the moment, you don't have to worry about posting/turn orders among you all at the moment.

I give in. May I join?

Make a CS and we shall see, but so far yes.

Something, something, gotta go fast. Also, Observe floodgates are now open.

Also, also, will there be a posting schedule for you Renose? Every few days, every X number of player posts, whenever the hell you feel like it, or something else entirely/possibly a mish mash of randomness.

Does that mean this is a competition thing?

Something, something, gotta go fast. Also, Observe floodgates are now open.

Also, also, will there be a posting schedule for you Renose? Every few days, every X number of player posts, whenever the hell you feel like it, or something else entirely/possibly a mish mash of randomness.
Every time I need to post, I will.

So if I need to post for two people, I will post for two.

Naturally I may just say something in the OOC if I cannot get to the computer and have my phone, but other than that I will post whenever I need to.

As for the posting schedule of all of you, just post as soon as you can, no super rush, but don't take too long.

All righty gimme some time. I'll have something up in a few. Either tonight or tomorrow.

Attack Damage has been updated, added some things in there. Also I need to change a few Weapons and Traits around to match a few things, but don't worry they won;t be weaker, they just need to be updated to match the current system.

If this was a competition, I would get first place, because Tsukikage is many magnitudes cuter than all the other players.

Gah, the stupid code and formatting keeps bugging out and screwing things up.

Oh well, unless someone knows how to fix it, there is my post.

I posted XD

Damn, so fast. Now I have to play catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.