Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. It is accepted.

Kakei Maruhane

Appearance
Wholly unremarkable, and perhaps even repulsive, Kakei stands at a height of 5'9, but often slouches, setting himself back a couple of inches as a result. Weighing 277 lbs with no substantial muscle to speak about, he has flabby arms, a depressingly impressive pot belly, and a saggy pudgy face that rarely gets shaven. His brown eyes often have dark circles around them, the signs of someone who rarely, if ever, gets a proper amount of sleep, and his hair is a tangled black mess, greasy and overgrown. Kakei's pale, splotchy complexion signals him as a basement dwelling shut-in, and he makes no attempt to dissuade that sort of image from the way he dresses. Outside of changing his underwear once every five days, he rarely swaps out his dull gray sweatpants and his sweat-stained t-shirt with anything else. After all, he just stays indoors all day anyways.

Personality
Kakei isn't emotionless or depressed, unlike how his general attitude would make one think. Instead, he's simply…lethargic. He doesn't have anything in particular that he wants to do, and even if he does have something he wants to do, it doesn't take much longer for his pessimistic attitude to make him stop before he's even begun. There are plenty of things that he understands, and, if he gets down to it, Kakei is a rather intelligent person. But he lacks the will to apply such wisdoms unto himself. After all, at his size, and at his age, what could he even do? Pretty much nothing, other than burn his time away in another world. And, honestly, outside of his family, there's no way in hell anyone else would want to associate themselves with a basement-dwelling fat-as-fuck nerd.

History
A normal childhood was what Kakei received from his parents. He was encouraged to go into sports at an early age, and while he was never particularly good at whatever it was he once did, it was fun, and he had friends. It was a wholly ordinary life, all things considered. His parents loved him, he had a younger sibling that looked up to him, and he never wanted when it came to basic necessities.

As a matter of fact, there was so little of anything that happened that his parents didn't know what went wrong when, after getting into a good university in the city, Kakei pretty much just gave up. He attended almost none of the classes he paid tuition for. He spent his days cooped up in student housing. He slowly drifted away from his social circle. And by the time the semester ended, he came home with every course failed.
His parents yelled at him, and Kakei was surprised at how little he even cared.

Eventually, they stopped. Eventually, they blamed themselves for some perceived fault. And then, eventually, they just left him alone. He was allowed to stay in the basement, and every month, he received allowance for food.

And that's that.

Epic Points

0tokYHY.jpg

Tsukikage

Appearance
Tsukikage is a petite 5'2, slim and devilishly fast. Her white hair and red eyes are spectacularly striking, and her charm point are her child-bearing hips. Her dress code is fairly modest though, and while she does wear some ridiculously skimpy fishnet clothing underneath, it's generally hidden beneath black ninja gear.

Gaming Personality
Tsukikage avoids speaking most of the time, and maintains a distance from others she encounters. Her friend list is used to keep track of useful people, not friendly people, and whenever she does speak, it's always related to the mission, the dungeon, or the event at hand. She has no time for games, apparently, and does not engage in small talk. Whether or not this is because she's roleplaying as a kuudere, no one knows.

Total EXP
Earned EXP
Current EXP
Reincarnations

Endurance (En)

Soul (So)

Might (Mi)

Quick (Qu)

Finesse (Fin)

Cunning (Cu)

Attunement (Att)
1 + 9 (10 EXP) = 10

Luck (Lu)

Total Cost: 64 EXP

Resilience
Base = (1 + 5% Max Endurance) + 1/4th Might =
(1 + 2) + 2 = 5

Resistance
Base = (1 + 5% Max Soul) + 1/2 Attunement =
(1) + 5 = 6

Recovery
Base Value = 1/4 Attunement = 2

Regeneration
Base (1) + 5% Max Endurance =
Base (9) + 1 = 10

Register
1 (its Base Value) + 1/3rd Attunement + 1/5th Cunning =
Base (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

Stealth
(1 (Base Value) + (Quick or Finesse)) = 1 + 20 = 21

Total Cost: 12 EXP

Ambidexterity
Rank 10, Level 1, 0/10 SP
(Cost 6 EXP)
You have a knack for wielding a weapon or tool in each hand and using each hand in a combat scenario. This Sense allows you to begin gaining proficiency in dual wielding.
Level 1: Gain the 'Ambidexterity' Trait
Level 2: +1 Parry Defense while Dual Wielding

Dagger Proficiency
Rank 10, Level 1, 0/10 SP
(Cost 5 EXP)
This is your Sense for wielding daggers specifically, which are known to be small, light, and fast.
Level 1: Gain 'Dagger Proficiency'. +1 Accuracy
Level 2: +1 Damage with Daggers

Stealth
Rank 9, Level 1, 0/12 SP
(7 EXP Total)
Level 1: Gain the 'Stealth' Score (1 (Base Value) + (Quick or Finesse)), Gain the 'Hide' Art.
Level 2: +1 Stealth

Total Cost: 18 EXP

Remaining Register: 9/10

Viper Strike
Rank 10, Cost: 3 EXP, Requires: 10 Quick
Cost: 5 Soul, 2 Endurance
You quickly stab your blade forward, aiming for a deadly strike that utilizes speed rather than accuracy. This Skill has a -10 Accuracy, but if it hits deals an additional amount of Damage equal to 10% Quick.

Total Cost: 3 EXP

Tendon Cut
Rank 10, Level 1 (0%)
Requirements: Finesse 8
Cost: 2 Endurance
You aim for an opponent's tendon, aiming to inflict some injuries. Whichever limb you hit reduces all scores associated with that limb by 10% of the SR of your Attack. Furthermore, it also automatically inflicts one Wound. This Attack does have -20 Accuracy and may not work on all foes.

Hide
Rank 10, Level 1 (0%)
Requirements: Stealth
Cost: None
Arts DL: 90
If no opponent is looking at you, then you know how to utilize your surroundings to hide yourself. Your Movement Speed is lowered by 75%, but you can act unseen and undetected. The DL for any opponent's Cunning or other applicable Challenge is 75 + 25% SR.

Total Cost: 0 EXP

Ambidexterity
You can now wield a weapon or tool in each hand, as long as they are both equivalent to Light Weapons. Whenever you make a Regular Attack, you can make one with each Weapon in your hand, both attacks deal only 60% Damage and your off-hand Attack has a -25 Accuracy Penalty.

Agile
You are decently and naturally agile. +1 Quick, +1 Dodge Defense.

Currently Equipped
Sack: 5 Slots
---
---
---
---
---
Money: 10,000 Essence

Hand 1
Bronze Dagger
A small knife, its small, light blade great for quickly striking foes. +0 Damage, +1 Attack Speed.

Hand 2
Bronze Dagger
A small knife, its small, light blade great for quickly striking foes. +0 Damage, +1 Attack Speed.

Torso

Waist

Hands

Head

Accessories

Misc
Sack: A basic cloth sack for the traveler. Gives 5 Slots.

Just seen this, so you'll be having the players use dice IRL or will you be rolling for them?

I use Dice in IRL to roll for people.

Hmm I see, if I can get the time to do it, I think I'll join with a Ranger (Archer/dagger). Its a interesting scenerio.

...I just realized my character so far is the only female out-of-game xD.

And I'll try to get a post up sometime today~

It's a MMO. What did you expect? 9 times out of 10, that cute anime girl is going to be a guy IRL.

If it makes you feel better mine will be a female :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Yup, just as female as my character. XD

Brings up the question though. Does virtual reality simulate genitalia that the person doesn't actually have? e.g all these horny 13 year olds making female characters to fap as

Yep, with seven characters I say that is a good cutoff point.

Eight including mine.

Yup, just as female as my character. XD

Brings up the question though. Does virtual reality simulate genitalia that the person doesn't actually have? e.g all these horny 13 year olds making female characters to fap as
The game isn't THAT realistic.

That is due to the Virtual Reality Protection Laws as well. Games aren't allowed to do that sort of thing for obvious reasons.

The game isn't THAT realistic.

That is due to the Virtual Reality Protection Laws as well. Games aren't allowed to do that sort of thing for obvious reasons.
So there's no VR Ero-Games? What a missed oppurtunity. XD

Yea, unfortunately there are laws that have to be obeyed. I mean, yea that would be incredibly lucrative, but no VR Ero games.

I've read the rules, but as a general calrification, all base stats must be at least one correct, and we have 100 xp to spend as we see fit, or is there a general point limit or stats we are allowed to place?

All of your Stats and Scores start at 1.

So you use your EXP to raise your Main Stats above one. So you could put 0 EXP into a Main Stat to keep it at 1.

Hmm so 1-100 depending on the build or how long you've been playing, with the exchange ratios listed.

Yes, the max cap for any Stat is 100.

To get a Stat to that high though you would have to play for a LONG time. Possibly go through a good series of Reincarnations.

Essentially, from 90 to 99 it would cost 11 EXP per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.