LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.
URIlUdH.jpg

So here I am again. My other partner searches got so old they got locked. =.= what a pain, but ANYWAYS Lets get started!
P.S. I know it doesn't look like much but I'm looking for a partner ASAP so i just posted it to get it up, the looks/coding/pretty pictures on this thread will come in just a few...or after dinner! its getting cold!)

Jw7g0EG.jpg

A b o u t M e :

I've been writing for well over 8 years now and am very comfortable with my style of roleplaying and I'l looking fora relaxed roleplay partner who isn't super controlling and can hang with my style. :)

P o s t i n g !
I only post in 3rd person (POV) and I expect my partner to do the same.
I generally write about 2-5 paragraphs per a post and I, again, ask that my partner be able to match that some where near there, otherwise it can be hard to keep up that length.
I only main females, I'll play side character males that we need for plot reasons, but just the bare minimum and nothing more - however I do play a wide variety of females, I've played Goddesses, school girls, demons, ghosts, super heroines and villains (real villains), queens and princesses, and many many more!

C o l l a b o r a t i o n !
I love collaborating with others on our beautiful roleplay but I prefer things like time skips, controlling my character, and major plot twists, ect be discussed before hand because usually I have a plot already in mind and also no one wants you controlling their character without permission. It's just rude.
So just talk to me and lets keep an open line of communication going and all will be well! :D
I want us both to contribute and enjoy our roleplay, I want your ideas and your input otherwise I'd jsut be writing a story by myself so I may be a bit of a diva, but I don't want total control of the roleplay!

L i m i t s !
I'm okay with violence but not gore for the sake of it, it has to have a purpose and be well placed, and while I'm okay with most any type of torture/violence I am not okay with rape/rape scenes/ back grounds at all. Its uncalled for and a very serious subject.
Please contact me VIA PM or quote me below so I'll see it and in your message please be sure to introduce yourself, tell me a little about your posting style and about yourself, and finally so I'll know you read everything, repeat that my favorite food is tofu. Otherwise your message my be disregarded!
I'm okay with sex scenes or fading to black, either one works well with me, as long as the scene doesn't drag on too long and get boring. Eventually its like "Geez just finish already." you know?
And as for Language, if I'm okay with both sex and violence of course I'm okay with strong language.

Enough about me!

L6f2xXp.jpg

C r a v i n g s!

W h o l e P l o t s !

-Historical-

Musketeers and Queens:
It is 1705 France and the three musketeers are retired and their Kings daughter Dionette is now on the throne. She is a spoiled and selfish ruler that is waging a war and taxing the people harshly for it and for her own luxury and lavish life style. While she still employs musketeers she has a personal body guard and assassin referred to as The Queens Shadow.

The three musketeers get together one last time with their young apprentice to take on a final mission.
They discovered a secret prisoner in the Bastille who is the key to restoring peace to France, the Queen's secret twin sister hidden from everyone at birth and as soon as she was crowned queen imprisoned in the Bastille. Now the musketeers plan to break her out and replace her for her sister...but how can they possibly train a girl who had been imprisoned her entire life to act just like the spoiled queen... And will she make it past the Queen's shadow?

Forbidden Love: (TAKEN)
Twins were born to a king and queen in a far off land, a boy and a girl, and as they grew up they were always inseperable, and soon they were lovers, feeling as if they were one soul in two bodies. As their love grows is become more dangerous to try and hide it as he is groomed for the crown and she is punished for not being interested in eligible bachelor's at court.

One day, at their 17 their birthday party their love is threatened when it's revealed she is to be given away to their childhood friend, now a king of a neighboring country. Together they hatch a plan that's not entirely innocent to preserve their relationship....but when they rely on the Princes friend, his old whipping boy, now a Lord, for help things get complicated when he gets close to the princess.

A foreign relationship:
When the king dies and his brother must take the throne against his will he also takes his former fiance, the last princess of Prussia. She is a refined, brilliant young woman who is filled with ambition and cunning and is told to be a master at court and conversation. While the new king doesn't even want the throne much less conversation and court. He's not interested in ruling or in anything to do with the crown....
At first the princess is ecstatic to take control for him...but soon as the two gain feelings for each other she wonders if she should help her country or her husband......

-Star Trek/SciFi-

A Mysterious Romance In Outer Space:
A Space Station, Deep Space 9, is home to thousands of people on the farthest reaches of the galaxy and is occupied and run by StarFleet. The bustling station is home to life, trade, and a bar with gambling and holosuites - and here is where out story begins. A young officer gets off work one day and meets an intriguing young Dabo girl who runs the gambling tables and serves drinks at the local bar, the two hit it off but soon the young officer is more and more entranced by the young woman as he can't find anything about her past as her many talents unfold.
She turns out to be formally trained in many different forms of combat, she is a skilled strategist and is all together brilliant - so why is she serving drinks and running gambling tables?

The mystery around her grows for the young officer as a Star Fleet war ship with one of Star Fleets most elite teams appear and they seem to have business with our young heroine despite her not wanting their company -
Will our young couple be ready for the mission awaiting them? Will our young officer discover the secrets of the mysterious young dabo girl?

A Suspicious Reunion Of Lovers:
Captain James Kirk is on a very important mission that must not fail no matter what when he and his crew come across a ship in distress. They rescue a beautiful alien named Adrianna (place holder) who turns out to know Kirk very well - she attending the academy with him and the two were lovers, they planned on spending their lives together, however a few days before graduation Adrianna disappeared. It turns out she became an Intel Broker and occasionally works with StarFleet even - but is she to be trusted when stakes for Kirk are at an all time high? Her sudden appearance seems all too convenient. The plot thickens when its discovered that her ship was sabotaged.
Is Adrianna working for the enemy? Will she and Kirk reunite after all these years? Will Kirk find out why she left all those years ago?

P a i r i n g s !
-none at the moment-

Y o u r R e q u e s t s !
Seeing as I have such a broad history of roleplays behind me (literally I've done it all people, serial killers, mechs, power rangers..... did you read the list in the about me section?) feel free to approach me with your own ideas! :)

Last edited:
new plots added!