Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Is there a way to sort my watched threads? I know I can view them all, but I tend to hold on to some things that are mostly irrelevant or that I won't be posting in.

Now that I am about to start my first roleplay on this site, I would especially like a way to see all of my active roleplay threads on one page, without interest checks, random conversations, and tutorials in the mix. And, if some of my roleplays end or die, I would like to be able to separate them from the active ones when I look at the watched threads page. It isn't all that relevant now, because I only have four threads and that is easy to sort through, but I expect the list to get longer very soon, and I would like to know how.

Is this even a possibility? I don't mind manually sorting them into "folders", if it isn't something that can be automatically done.

Thank you.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I don't think this is possible, but it is a great idea to present to the administrators :)

Sadly there is not a way to do this right now, which SUCKS cause I really wish there was. @__@ There's already been requests for it though over on Xenforo, so the second and update or addon is put out, I am totaaaally getting it. o___o

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Shame it isn't there, but good to know all the same. Thank you very much.