4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
Sup guys! Long time no see! It have been like, what, two and half months???? Idk dude. I lose count lolol.

Anyway, I'm kinda back to the website. I actually want to start all over because a couple of months (and so) everything was getting too overwhelming and I lost inspiration and motivation to write and rp.

But now, I'm kind of back! I got my inspiration and motivation back thanks to Writblr (the writers/writing side of Tumblr)! I have been more active in my second account on Tumblr these past months and did a lot of writing, made new friends, to work on my main wip, stories, ocs, and everything. And because of that, i realized i missed rping and brainstorming with other rpers in this side.

I have already started college last month and only habe like three days of classes. So, Friday and Thursday is free along with Saturday and Sunday lol. For writing and doing homework lolol.

Anyway, I really want to start all over, but if my old partners want to rp again, hmu below or pm or anywhere! ♡♡♡

It's too hard not to stay away from this site lol

Welcome back! Just take it easy and enjoy yourself this time around :) Have fun and don't burn yourself out!

Reactions: boy king
Hello and welcome back. (: Always glad to see old faces popping back through. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Welcome back! Just take it easy and enjoy yourself this time around :) Have fun and don't burn yourself out!
Hello and welcome back. (: Always glad to see old faces popping back through. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Nav
Hey, Boy King! And welcome back! I sympathize with you entirely when it comes to your reasons for going away for a while. Nothing's wrong with it, and I hope things go well with you! Nice to see people return, tho :^)

Have fun~

Hey, Boy King! And welcome back! I sympathize with you entirely when it comes to your reasons for going away for a while. Nothing's wrong with it, and I hope things go well with you! Nice to see people return, tho :^)

Have fun~

Thanks dude! I appreciate the kind words! :)

Welcome back! Real life can seriously mess with your brain at times, not to mention steal every spare second of time without warning. I am glad you found your mojo again and your interest in writing has returned. Settle back in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome back! Real life can seriously mess with your brain at times, not to mention steal every spare second of time without warning. I am glad you found your mojo again and your interest in writing has returned. Settle back in and HAVE FUN!!

Will do, dude! Thanks!

Reactions: PoetLore
Status
Not open for further replies.