Sor's General Chit-Chat Thread

S

SorAkiev

Original poster
Diana explained in a very specific manner that posting this thread would cure my boredom. So... what kinda music is everyone listening to? I'm stuck on a "Within Temptation" kick. Keep me entertained with seriousness or lunacy just help me stave off the boredom!!

I've been listening to a podcast of my favorite talk radio show...As for musics?

I like this band called Quo Vadis. They are nifty, indeed.

Lord of the Gourd! I'll have to look it up! which radio talk show?

Random thought... pursuing a rainbow that's been farted into existence would likely not result in your finding a pot of gold, rather it would result in finding a pot of poop.

Depends on which rainbow you follow.
I have followed many, and not one pot of poop has graced me with its presence.
So.
You are wrong, my good sir.
-Welcomes self to a nice little bean bag chair on the ground, curling up in it and hugging close mah chubby pikachu.-<3
I'm listening to:
Air by Erin McKeown.
<3

Lord of the Gourd! I'll have to look it up! which radio talk show?

It's a local show where I live, but it airs all over the nation. Not sure if it would interest you. It's mostly politics, but I love the hosts of the show and their sense of humor. It's called 'The Armstrong and Getty show'. Here is a link to the home page if you are interested. http://armstrongandgetty.kste.com/main.html

Yes! another friend request... W00t! I'll give the talk show a go pumpkin, though i'm not a fan of politics. However i'm still a firm believer that if a rainbow is farted into existence you will not find a pot of gold at the end of it.

What music am I listening to?

Triarii.

Most of the stuff this guy makes is about war and conquest. Then again, I don't listen to a whole lot of music unless it's oldshit.

YAAAH FRIEND REQUEST.<3
8D
I figured I should add the ever so popular and reputation-filled Sora-kun.
SOYEAH.
BE HONORED.
BE VURY HONORED.

I have a station on Pandora Radio that uses Alice in Chains as a seed, so I get a wild assortment of music ranging from Alice in Chains to the motherfucking Beatles.

But Blind Guardian is always my go-to band.

GREGORIAN CHANTS. I am in love with Gregorian Chant covers of badass songs.

Since hearing blink-182's new album, I've been listening to every song of theirs that I have. It's been a nice blast from my past, and just good mood lifters for me. I'll never grow out of this band. :3

TRUE DAT. <3
I love their new stuff. 8D I will never forget how amazing they were in concert a couple years ago.<3
I thought it was their last. And then they came out with this new album.. SO PSYYYCHE.
xD

Yay! Posties!!! It is I who has been done the honor of a friend request from the cooking mama! I like Blinks new band but I like Angels & Airwaves better.

Is "rageface" a good thing? conjurs up image of anger and pain.

Join my goddam roleplays, Sor!

*backhand*

RAGEFACE IS RAGEFACE.
do not discuss about it.
Like Slender Man.

ALL OF THEM.