Sorry I'm Bad at Introductions ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OneRoseyGhost

Hello!
I'm Rose, a 16 year old girl whose been roleplaying for 4 years, although I am still not too good. I'm an aspiring author, it really like theatre and musicals, and other than that I'm don't know what to say about me.

See, I'm told you I'm as bad at introductions.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm sure with practice you'll be an amazing writer if you don't think you are already. c: While you're here why not check out the Newbie Care Package? It's especially useful if you're struggling to navigate the site! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, though.

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about your intro, you did fine. Here, have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Gday and welcome, I too give you cookie. If you want a weirdo new friend, Pm me :D

Hiya there, welcome to Iwaku! No need to worry about your intro, it's purrfectly fine! It's great to hear that you're an aspiring writer; I started seriously writing around the same age as well :D

Make sure to check the link Vivian posted, and most of all, have a great time here on Iwaku!

Heylmao, I'm 16 too. Neato.

Welcome to Iwaku. You're not bad at introductions. I've been roleplaying for around the same time, I think a year or two longer, so that's pretty cool. It's really nice to see teen members joining. I feel so lonely.
nice vee, way to make it about yourself :clap:

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku (again). I'm sure you'll love it here.

A good thing about roleplaying is that there's always room for improvement, so don't be ashamed! Four years is quite a lot, really.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku Rosey Ghost! Check out our Newbie Care Package for some free stuff for newcomers. It's a welcome basket full of things with your name on it...! Have fun!

Introductions tend to be difficult anyway and are something of a skill to acquire rather than coming naturally, I think. Never fear!

Practice is one of the best ways to improve a skill and writing is no exception! We also have lovely guides to various aspects of roleplaying written by other members here if you're ever interested in taking a look at them. You'll find guides in a lot of the Content sections, like Roleplay Mechanics for instance!

Best of luck to you and welcome!

Hi, Rose! Welcome. (:

You shouldn't say you aren't good at it. There is no bad writing... there is polished writing and unpolished writing, but that just comes with time and experience. As an aspiring author, I'm sure you're better than you give yourself credit for.

Anyways, welcome to our community!

Well met, Rose! Glad to see you aspiring to be an author! Don't worry, practice makes perfect like anything else. Theater was one of my favorite things back in high school. I miss those days sadly..

Hope you have a pleasant time on the forums.

Welcome Rose! Not sure how I missed you but somehow I did! This is a GREAT place to be if you are looking to improve your writing skills! There are many creative exercises and inspirations, contests, and so much more! You can find a lot of great forums like DEVELOPING CHARACTERS for exapmple. Anyway, if you need any help jsut message us and we will be happy to be of assistance!

Again, welcome and have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.