Sorimus - Land of Conflict

Morgan Ardorius

A lone figure dressed in earth colored garb remained standing in wait on a path on the way towards lands filled with Scorn. The lithe shadow on the ground had moved at least an inch in the time the figure had stood there, making passerby's a little wary of the horned individual as they quickly left them behind to care for themselves. However, those that managed to get a peek and into those lovely amber eyes, quickly found themselves entranced at the sight of what they believed to be a beautiful woman. Had they not had elsewhere to be and had she not held a staff in her hand or sported horns on her head, they would have definitely paused longer to speak with her.

These people were naturally treated as no more than air by the tall elf. A gentle smile pulled on the figure's thin lips as they wondered how they could repay this old friend of theirs for making them wait for so long. Their forehead was lined with sweat as the bright sun hung over head, it's radiant rays bringing a heat that they had long grown tired of. "Erwin, you old fool. You'd better not be playing around with this fisherman. Are you not worried I'd flood the nearest town in a fit?" The voice was deep and sultry with thick honey-like undertones. The voice was unique in itself, belonging only to who many elves would recognize to be the former twelfth prince of Mylh Esari; Morgan Ardorius. Having waited for so long, the elf began to wonder whether he had just been stood up by an old geezer. "Oh dear, what would mother say? Life is much too short to be wasting it like this."

Recalling his mother, Morgan frowned. The woman was hesitant on sending him off to begin with. Had she not trusted this old geezer, Morgan would still be peacefully fishing out at sea right about now. It had been a long time since he saw that woman trust anyone. He wondered what kind of relation the two had. "He wouldn't happen to be another suitor, would he?" Grimacing at the thought, Morgan quickly pushed it out of his head and focused on a flower on the side of the path. Bored out of his mind, he closed his eyes and hummed a tune he had heard once a long time ago in lands he could hardly recall. all the while feeling out for any movement, hoping the man would arrive soon.

Mood:
Bored
Path
None

Reactions: Cush Almighty
images

Reyon the SilverKnight

Hearing Atropa speak his name, Reyon turns back to look at the woman still holding his warm smile. He listens to her as she reveals that her brother had fallen in the blood war . "I am sorry to hear that" he says putting his head down in respect
"Because of the political disagreements betwen the three human nations, the Ruin guard was ordered not to take part in that war" Reyon says not wanting to refer to it as the blood war since he knew Atropa did not like it. "It wasn't untill the war had reached the nations borders that we were bound by oath to intervene, by then im afraid the damaged had already been done" he says apologetically before turning his head towards Erwin as he intervenes. He listens to Erwin explain about there current task but the only thing he could think of was Atropa's question about the silver knight. It wasnt until Erwin had mentioned the war lord Val. "Master val?" Reyon says surprised to hear the name "i believe his cousin works at the Green queen" he says drinking his tea "Lady Cray is good friends with many of the tribes since she does alot of trading, a matter of fact she had me deliver some of her Honey paste last month, and i believe that is were mushroom is from" he says turning towards the giant Boar who had fell asleep on its side. "I wonder what he is up to now days" Reyon says casually as he continues to drink his tea not realizing that Erwin had just said that one of his clones was just eaten.

Ness's eyes wide in surprise, "Princess Atropa, yes I do remember you and your wonderful country Gulvem" she said. "Yes, I must say you still look as beautiful as ever. That is to be expected considering you are part of the royal family" she said bowing to her again. She could feel a tension begin to build up when Atropa turned her attention to the blind male. She said nothing and remained calm. This had nothing to do with her so she certainly did not want to make it her problem. She went over to sit at the tale in order to hear what her Uncle would talk about. Listening to it she nodded rubbing her chin. "I see, this sounds very troubling and these creatures really do need to be put down," she said. "Any way I can be of assistants Uncle and I will do it. I owe you many things and you should already know that" she said nodding.

"Reyon, it is nice to meet you previous captain of the Ruin guard. I have heard many stories of your squad and the different methods you've used. It's quite interesting, to say the least. I would like to hear about them some other time" she said. "When will we be leaving umcle," she said. "I would have to inform my father as well as the Princess that I will be away for a while. Hopefully, they understand" she said.

Erwin nods towards Rayon "Indeed Val's cousin does work in the Green Queen. But it isn't her we must worry about. Val himself will arrive soon. We must head towards the jungle" Standing did the old man look to the green jungles only a few miles away "We can talk while we walk. Com on now you young ones. Don't let this old man out walk you" Keeping his staff with him he walked ahead the little Girros in toe. When the small lizard was close he whispered a small spell "Go inform Morgan that we are to arrive soon. Hopefully before Val finds him near the forest alone" Whether the group would follow him or not was never his worry. They were brought together already. Once the spark is made the flame is inevitable.

--

Val flew above the ground and Raq'ur growled as the air brought scents to his nose. Placing his armored arm against Raq'ur he pet the rough scales and growled to himself
"They are here. Erwin is a summer behind when he said he was gathering them. Raq'ur, down" The strong beast obeyed and dove towards the ground. Landing the beast saw one creature, alone. Raq'ur snarled and opened his wings in a display roaring loudly. Still snarling Val dismounted and looked over the horned elf "Do you stand with the grand sorcerer Erwin? Or do you simply test my borders and patience for amusement?" Stepping away from his trusted flying Raith Val approached holding his spear tightly. Teeth bared at the possible threat, or possible ally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceydaze
Atropa saw that this blind man was at least trying to be sympathetic. The war should have never happened, that is the truth, but It did. He was a soldier, his job was to fight. Knowing an army of vampires is threaten to a human or any other sentient creature. How do you think one would react as a wolf ran their way. "I suppose I can overlook it Reyon. You were a simple knight in a large conflict doing your job and fulfilling your orders."

Hearing Erwin mention Warlord Val caught Atropa's attention. A Scorn warlord|? Very dangerous, not even a vampire would underestimate such a dangerous creature, especially one of such a rank. Scorn lived for bloodshed, feed of the excitement and honor of battle. Father had enlisted Scorn mercenary in the protection of their borders and in times of war. "Warlord Valro. He must be quit exceptionable." So their destination was the scorn jungle, should be fun. She'd never left Gulven, only heard stories of other places like the Jungle Of Fangs.

When Erwin allowed for questions, she asked only one that had been bugging her for some time. "Erwin." She said waiting to get his attention. "How would we know a divine when we see one? Are they like a huge beast, or something more compact? I'm quite curious. I remember you mentioning these threats had a level of sentience. This may sound idiotic and optimistic but we could reason with it. At least understand its motivations."

@Soverign @Kazuaki Yoshioka @Zelda @Iceydaze

Reactions: Soverign

9be6b689de0b1c804428923c89c1d536.png

Interactions: Morgan (@Iceydaze ), Val (@Soverign )
Mentions: Erwin (@Soverign )

Once the Girros was out of sight from the group, Lux took the opportunity to return to her natural form. The transformation itself, guided by the magic flowing across her form like ribbons, was quick and bathed her in an array of light. Upon completion, Lux drew a sharp intake of air, icy blue eyes fluttering open behind pale blonde lashes to peer up at the sky with an exasperated huff of air. Pale pink lips shifted into the slightest of pouts, clearly an indication of the blonde fairies discomfort for her prior form. She had to wonder if her taking the form of a Girros was just a way for Erwin to mess with her.

Nimble hands quickly wound themselves into long, waist length blonde locks that were sprawled around her seated form. Fingers slowly unwound apparent knots and tangles before twist the thick locks into a braid that she hurried threw behind her back as she stumbled to her feat. Lux, with that burst of movement, was illuminated as the light danced against her dragonfly like wings. The transparent appendages were decorated with golden veins across their iridescent surface. Finally having her freedom to fly back, Lux's heeled boots quickly left the ground - discomfort quickly becoming determination as she hurriedly flew ahead to complete her task.

Lux needed to find this Morgan and all she had to go off was the location and a brief description prior - just enough she was barely confident to pick out the elf depicted by Erwin prior. It did not take her long to reach her target but relief was non-existent. Instead, for a moment, it appeared as if her heart stopped within her chest at the sight of a Scorn and Raith before her target. If she had not promised to help Erwin, Lux was sure she would return to her abode hastily - happily even to escape back to her solitude. With a sigh, Lux decided she would have a serious conversation with her friend about the situations she was, in future, bound to get into. This alone set off the fairies paranoia as warning bells rung furiously within her head, whispering venomous utterances within her mind.

Approaching closer, Lux kept herself in the air, wings beating slower behind her. A delicate smile appeared across her features as she looked between the Scorn and Elf, though her continuously let her gaze flicker cautiously to the Raith accompanying as well. "I apologise for interrupting but...", She glanced between them once more before settling upon the elf, smiling more towards him than the other, "You are Morgan, correct? I come as a messenger from Erwin, he wishes for me to inform you that he will arrive soon. They aren't far away." She stated, trying to keep her tone strong despite the nerves plaguing her. Scorn and Raith or not, Lux was not the best with strangers...or well, people at all.

images

Silver Knight Reyon​

"The honor is mine" Reyon says bowing his head at Ness. "very well" Reyon says when Erwin suggested that they made haste. Reyon calls for his mount but turns his head when Atropa had spoken again.
"That is very kind of you" He says climbing up the massive boar . When the group finally head towards the jungle, Reyon had started to noticed an unusual amount birds flocking over head. Even Mushroom had started become bothered by something. "Master Erwin" Reyon says with curious tone "when you said you were eaten, do you recall if the mimic and Val had come to an understanding before hand?, if not, then i beleive this Morgan you spoke of may be in danger, ....well im sure he will be fine" Reyons says just before Val's Raith lets out another Roar that the group could hear. "Oh dear"

Morgan Ardorius

Morgan had sensed the Raith coming long before he saw it. The sudden change in the wind much too obvious for him to have missed. The slightest raise of his brows indicated his acknowledgment of the creature. The elf had been standing around bored and frustrated for some time now. The not so sudden appearance of the large creature overhead was a pleasant surprise. It wasn't the first time a beast came knocking and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

However, what he had not expected was for it to be so large and blue, much less the Scorn riding upon it. He actually hadn't sensed him at all until he dismounted. Intrigued by the beastly pair, Morgan smiled gently at the duo, interested as to whether or not they were capable of playing with. "Oh? Well, Isn't this something. I have to say, I am most definitely amused. To think a pair of filthy beasts would come around to greet me. How kind of you." His tone was friendly but his words were laced with nothing but pure disrespect. Among all of the races he had ever met, he could not recall ever getting along with Scorn.

If the atmosphere was tense before, it would certainly suffocate onlookers now. Shifting his staff forward, the young elf stubbornly stood in place, his amber eyes revealing the calm coolness of an autumn lake. The breeze around him gradually grew stronger, blowing his robes about playfully. It was a subtle change but whether the beasts before him would notice it or not was another matter. As far as Morgan was aware, this beast was known for ruling the skies. Perhaps it was time to test whether he could keep up with one.

Neither side had made a move when Morgan sensed yet another arrival. Judging by the slight shift, it was much less obvious than the beasts that stood before him. 'A person?' He took a glance at their direction and pondered over what, or rather, who it could be. If the arrival wasn't Erwin, Morgan silently swore to give up and go home for the day. So far this little trip was nothing but a bother.

The presence he felt soon made itself known in the shape of a fairy. The fairy smoothly relayed a message that shed light upon his identity in front of the Scorn he had wished to play with. The little pest just had to break up their little fight, didn't she? Though disappointed, Morgan nodded and soothed the magic that had dearly wished to burst out and play back to his core. "Yes, that would be me." He replied casually as if the beasts in front of them no longer existed or posed any threat at all. Noting her reaction to the duo and the scorn's previous question, it was quickly made clear that they were all on the same side. "It really is a shame. This savage and I were just about to play. That old man really does have some impeccable timing." Speaking in jest, Morgan swept his gaze off of the fairy and back to the scaled beasts almost as if to challenge the Scorn to make a move. So long as if he wasn't the first to act, it wasn't like the old man could really hold anything against him, right?

Mood:
Dissatisfied
Path
Val @Soverign
Lux @Sanguine Fox

Erwin kept walking but never stopped answering the questions his followers asked. First looking at Atropa Erwin smiled "They are in many sizes. But most are quite large. And sadly the optimism to reason with them is misplaced. As i told your family the Divine are blinded by their hunger for power and life energy. They are only able to be turned off the path before they reach the Divine stage" Smiling Erwin gave a small sigh "If that roar is anything, it most likely is the Hungered Raith Val made his mount. He was able to curb its hunger and for doing so it remains loyal to him. You will see him soon enough" As the Sorceror spoke they had made their way down the path and they approached a final hill. On the other side resides the Scorn forests and most likely their last member.

As the group followed him Erwin then began answering Rayon's questions "Indeed, but Val will give Morgan time to make his case or to give him attitude. I give him a few minutes if he chooses attitude. If we get over this hill fast enough Val will most likely speak to me" Erwin stopped just before cresting the hill "If Val approaches you look at the ground. Swallow your pride if you need to, he is lord of the Scorn. Eye contact upon meeting is a sign of a challenger. Only after being acquainted can you act normally. Now...lets go" Cresting the hill Erwin smiled and tapped his staff on the ground lightly. Making a low tone few beings of man can hear he waited for Val to take notice.

--

Val had no liking of this elf at all. Approaching he snarled and Raq'ur mimicked his anger at the visitors. The large Scorn then raised his spear at the elf
"Your words show your ignorance. And it would be my honor to kill you" However before hew could kill the rude trespasser he heard the second that arrived speak the name he was hoping for. Erwin was arriving, it was unfortunate. That he would employ such ignorant children.

As this realization was made was he able to hear a slight ringing. Noticing a group approaching he returned to Raq'ur and pet the Raith and earned some comforting rumbles even though its eyes kept on the rude elf. When the group got closer Val walked past the one called Morgan and stopped when he stood beside the elf "I would learn humility. You will live longer" Continuing past Morgan and the other elf he stopped before Erwin. The Sorcerer approached and spread his arms wide bending slightly at the waist "Greetings lord Val, i have returned as i promised. These being the Divine warriors i spoke of" The Warlord looked at each and every one of them with the eyes of a ruler checking for a possible usurper.

Last edited:
270858be29eb58169733f9cbbbdd19c0.jpg

Ness
Ness listened to what her uncle had to say as well as the many questions that the others asked. She didn't really have any questions as she trusted her uncle and would follow him blindly if she needed to. She trusts him with her life and would follow his cause. "A lord of the Scorn. I have never met one before, it would be a great honor to meet him" she said with a small smile. Any time around royals or someone with higher status as her, earned her respect right away and she always made sure to be respectful. She was taught well and it would be an insult if she were to disrespect herself and her people. She followed the group and soon enough they appeared in front of the large east. To her, he oozes fierceness and power. It would not be wise for anyone to approach him much less anger him. She stepped up owing respectfully towards him. "Lord Val, it is a pleasure to meet you as well as hopefully work alongside with you to take down these divine easts. My name is Ness, I hope we will not be too much of a bother for you" she said smilimg at him making sure not to look him in the eye. She was not one to start trouble for no reason and hoped that the others wouldn't as well. She looked behind him seeing another Elven folk amd a fairy. Staring at the Elven male she stood silent her smile disappearing. She had never seen him before but yet he seemed familiar. She looked away quickly smilimg back at Val. Without warning, she was pushed y the cat woman amd fell om her behind wincing amd a bit surprised at the girl's insults.
c55291f92aed59045b9ff9230b51de95.jpg

Kočka
Kočka wasn't really listening to whatever Erwin was saying. She was still thinking about that fight back there. She was going to win, sure they had her pinned down but she had some fight left in her. She did best when the pressure was high. She sighed but her ear perked up when the mention of the divine beast came up. "A fight? How the hell did you know I would say yes to this fight" she said. "No need to call me Lady, Knight man," she said with a scoff. "I'm not lady, I'm a beast, not some lady," she said wiping her nose. She rose an eyebrow at the red-haired woman who bowed politely to her. She smiled crossing her arms. "Nice to meet you, Princess," she said chuckling. She was surrounded by some beautiful woman. This trip was going to be great. A huge smile appeared on her face as she imagined the wonderful trip they were going on. She looked quite mischevious her tail wiggling back and forth. "Hehehehehe, Scorn you say?" she said ruing her hands together. Another challenge one that she would gratefully take. Just hearing Erwin speak about how just looking at the Scorn would cause problems made her even more excited.

As they walked through the forest she smiled at the familiar surrounding. It was beautiful and quite peaceful at least for her. Her wild side wanted to just crawl on her feet and hands running around. She could jump and hunt for whatever her stomach may desire. At the momemt, she could not do that and would have to wait for that type of fun. Soon they came towards the Scorm who has surrounded by two other beings. The white-haired elven lady spoke politely to the Scorn and instead of doing, the same thing Kočka pushed Mess out of the way causing the Elven woman to fall having been surprised by the Sabor. "You! Scorn, Vak, whatever your name is. I do not fear you and in fact, have heard that you are up to challenge those who look into your fearful eyes well guess what all I see is a lizard!" she said glaring into his eyes. "I'm ready," she said with a slight growl.

images

"Extraordinary" Reyon says already standing next to Val's Raith as he rubbed the Beasts scales in amazement. The creature stares at Reyon confused by the sudden touching "if only i could see this magnificent creature like this up close" he says studying the creature with his hands. "Master Erwin!, you must come and feel its scales" he says while the group greeted Val. A few minutes later Reyon had managed to climb the Raiths black and began to feel its wing. Val's raith begins to growl but calms back down when Reyon begins to scatch the small section between its wing and back. "Ahh, I think i may have found the sweet spot" Reyons says continueing to admire the raith not really paying attention to the group anymore.

Reactions: RaccoonKing

So there was really no use in reasoning with these creatures. Atropa wonders if these creatures blinded by rage were really so terribly strong as described. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to make a difference in this conflict. Erwin asked for her by name, that meant something, she was stronger then she gave herself credit for. She had to defend her country and the citizens behind its tall walls. Once they arrived in the jungle of fangs, they came across what appeared to be a female elf and the Scorn warlord Val with his Wraith.

Erwin greeted the warlord and confirmed he was Val. Ness greeted the warlord with utmost pleasantries. She was rudely interrupted and pushed aside by the Saber in their group. She was picking a fight with the Scorn for practically no reason. She was Reyon had interest was taken by Val's Wraith. She rolled her blue eyes and reached her hand out to help Ness up. She also said something to Kocka. "Young lady, you best learn some many and represent your people better. I'd heard that Sabers had a tendicy of impulsive but this is unacceptable. You are making yourself look like a clown rather than a proud Hunter." After helping Ness up if she accepted her hand, she walked over to Val and him a curtsy, lifting up her crimson skirt. She then turned to Val. "Sorry Lord Val, we mean no disrespect, especially in your time of need. My name is Atropa Belladonna Gulven, 3rd Princess of Gulven. Nice to meet you." She said with a warm smile.

Not wanting the other two women to feel left out, she turned to them. "That goes for you two as well. I hope we can all get along and successfully save Sorimus." She gave the fairy and elf a similar to the curtsy she gave to Val. She smiled at them too, desperation wanting to win them over. She wanted to change the negative opinions on Gulven, show the world vampires aren't always blood-sucking monsters.

@Sanguine Fox @Iceydaze @Zelda @Kazuaki Yoshioka @Soverign

Last edited:
9be6b689de0b1c804428923c89c1d536.png

Interactions: Erwin & Val (@Soverign ), Morgan (@Iceydaze ), Atropa (@Cush Almighty )
Mentions: Kočka (@Sheik ), Reyon (@Kazuaki Yoshioka )

By the time the others arrived, Lux looked increasingly uncomfortable as she tried to look anywhere but towards the Scorn, Raith or Elven male. The atmosphere was confrontational between the two and the last thing Lux wanted to do was be around the two if a fight broke out. A relieved sigh fell from her lips when Erwin and the others arrived, her wings seeming to ease up from pressing close to her form as she gave her friend a small smile as her weary gaze slid to the others - she had only really seen them as the Girros accompanying Erwin, so it was strange to be in front of them now.

"I wouldn't add me into this group - I'm not exactly a warrior..." She mumbled out to herself, a small frown on her features as she observed Kočka who seemed quick to want to start a fight with the Scorn Warlord, something that had her taking a few hesitant steps away from the possible conflict. Looking to Atropa as she introduced herself and turned to herself and Morgan, Lux smiled and gave a small wave, "Pleasure to meet you, Your Highness." She greeted back with a small bow of her head, "I'm Lux.". Idly, Lux turned to watch the interaction between Reyon and the Raith, the fairy quickly becoming exhausted as surely, this group was full of the strangest people she had ever met.

Morgan Ardorius

A mocking smile played at Morgan's lips as the filthy lizard's advice rang in his head. It was strange advice to give to anyone on this mission. There was no guarantee any of them would be returning alive. "Now, who said I feared it in the first place?" He mumbled as he turned to face the group that had arrived just in time. Aside from Erwin, the others he didn't recognize. He had previously thought Erwin would collect only the best of the best yet in his eyes all he saw was a bunch of misfits.

"A blind man, a stupid cat and a few women…" Morgan counted off those he saw, his tone full of disappointment. "Just what are you thinking, Erwin? From what I heard so far, this isn't supposed to be a game." Morgan cursed under his breath, not one bit convinced that any of these party members were worth keeping around. Heck, even he lacked some combat experience. If anything, the only reliable ones would have to be the lizard and Erwin himself.

Taking another glance at the others, his gaze soon fell on the other elf. His breath caught in his throat as he took in her features. Long white hair, skin like the earth, perfectly fine features much like his own; there was no mistaking it, the woman was like a younger version of his mother. She could even pass as an exact replica should she live long enough to age some. While his mother had had several children over the years, Morgan had never set his eyes on this one. "You. Ness. Who exactly are you? I don't think mother has ever mentioned you. We're you raised outside of Mylh Esari?" In contrast to his earlier tone, this one was gentler, far more polite than when speaking to the lizard from earlier.

Realizing he hadn't introduced himself either to those who have more or less made their introductions earlier, Morgan turned back to the others and did so. "Ah, where are my manners? I'm Morgan. A former Prince of Mylh Esari though nowhere near next in line for the throne. I'm nothing but a lowly fisherman now due to unfortunate circumstances. I too hope to get along with most of you." Morgan's smile no longer held distain. It was warm and gentle like sunshine in winter. Even if he couldn't get along with the Scorn or the stupid cat, he could get along with anyone else.

Mood:
Meh
Path
Ness @Sheik
Erwin and Val @Soverign
And basically everyone else

'Why must they be this way? I gather them from all over and then Kocka just challenges Val. I will hear about this for a long time' After taking a deep breath the Sorcerer approached the Scorn and offered a hand. The Scorn was enraged his honor and status questioned by this saber. But as Erwin shook his hand Erwin spoke in his native tongue. It was rough and in truth so few speak it other than Scorn it is labeled as beast speech. Using Magic Erwin mimicked the growls rumbles and other necessities it requires to effectively speak his hosts tongue "I deeply apologize for her my friend. She has the heart of a warrior but the maturity of a child. Can you find forgiveness in you and move to our more important goal?" The Scorn huffed wanting to rip her in half and let Raq'ur feast on her. But his Raith not only had already eaten but was now enjoying the attention of the blind fisherman.

Shaking his hand Val nodded responding in his native tongue
"Of course old friend but have her be warned if she does so inside my people's lands and there are witnesses, i will have no choice. Honor demands i match the challenge once others of my kind are present. She may die before reaching our first target" The old man nodded and smiled returning to the common tongue "Lord Val these followers that have introduced themselves are here on the same purpose we saw coming so many years ago. Now i believe you have a location for us yes?" He asked leaning on his staff

The Scorn Warlord nodded and after respectfully greeting each of those who introduced themselves, even the young elfling, did he start on Erwin's point "Indeed Erwin, there is a Divine already on Sorimus. I have been trying to kill it myself for near three moons. But have only come back with dead bodies of my soldiers. It is a dangerous beast that has been destroying my kind and the forests. It is the first target we must eradicate. If you have any sympathies for the beasts kill them now, they will happily use your weakness as a moment to strike. The only thing we can do, is end them. Come, the Steel Reaper awaits us in the Jungle" Turning Val made his way to the forest only a quick walk away. Erwin followed and stopped once he reached Kocka not using a friendly voice at all but one of pure logic and brutal truth "He told me if you do that again in the view of his people your life is forfeit. Even i will not be able to save you. Stay in line or you will decorate is trophy wall. And it is more vast than you can imagine" Returning to the path Erwin followed the Scorn and the journey to the Scorn Capital began. Though many don't get past this point.

The Sorcerer looked and noticed two large Scorn waiting in the tree line. One male and Female. The male snarled at them like a rabid animal. Being very territorial. However the Female seemed almost preoccupied. She leaned against a tree and sharpened her claws while watching the strange man ride Raq'ur, or at least try and ride him while the Raith walked beside Val. She smelt the air and then joined the Warlord following behind the group. Though they were to protect guests lead in by their Warlord, they were also there to prevent fleeing if a battle were to rise. Always prepare for the worst, and be pleased when it does not occur. Delka kept observing the blind one never having experienced one like him before. Elves, Sabers, Vampires, even humans got boring after a while. But never had one been blind yet, see everything. "You fancy the blind now?" Delka stopped and snarled as a loud crack as she threw a hard punch connecting with her brothers lower jaw. He snarled in pain but went silent. He may be larger but only one has matched their father blow for blow in a fight. Valro quickly bowed his head to submit and she snarled at him "Curious right now, if i am so be it. You can change nothing, not even your position" Delka then turned to follow the group once again. Her brother following obediently in toe

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze
images

Reyon the Silver Knight

"There isn't any thing wrong with that Lady Lux" Reyon says ovehearing her comment about her not being a warrior
"Im sure if we were to get into any trouble Lady Atropa and Kocka will protect us, and do not forget Master Erwin is a skilled Magic user, im sure we will be fine" Reyon says slowly begins to climb down from Val's mount to return to Mushroom.
"Oh, it is good meet a fellow fisherman, my name is Reyon, but you may call me blind man if you wish" he says climbing onto the massive bullhorn "i also hope to get along with you" he says offering a smile at the ground right next to Morgan. Mushroom begins to follow Val and Erwin accidently splashing some mud on who ever was still behind them. Reyon waits until Erwin leaves Val's side before he taps mushroom to move up to Val's side and slides down "alright big guy, i think it is time you return home" he says patting the bullhorn's side. Mushroom shakes before dashingoff. "Lady Cray will be happy when i tell her i was able to return your kindness that you have showed her and the queen over the years" Reyon says catching back up to Val "i pray i do not slow you down" Reyon says pulling out two rings and putting them on. the two rings begin to glow as a white cape begins to materialize around Reyons shoulders followed by his silver armor covering his body.

images

Ness
"Thank you," Ness said when Atropa helped her up, she looked at the Sabor girl feeling quite displeased with her actions but not necessarily angry with her. She could tell the cat meant no harm but was simply impulsive and childish. It would have been a waste of her time to speak up, it was only then when the vampire princess spoke up did Ness feel bad for not speaking up for herself. She listened to the other elf speak, he seemed quite disappointed in the group. Ness did not agree with that, looking at her comrades she thought they were a diverse group with skills that each other did not have meaning when in battle these skills would come to shine. "I do not agree with you. I think you are surrounded by many proud warriors and strong-willed creatures. This isn't a game and I believe those who are here are here because my uncle believes in them" she said smilimg. She felt taken aback when Morgan called after her asking who she was. "Who am I?" she asked a bit nervously. "Well, I'm no one in particular. I was raised in Mylh Esari but by my father a great warrior", she said smiling. "His name is Charles, who may your mother be?" she asked kindly. "Maybe I served her at one point, I am a royal guard," she said. At the mention of him being a Prince, Ness felt terrible for speaking to him so formally. "You are a Prince? Forgive for speaking so rudely to you" she said politely. "Your mother was Queen? What is her name? Why have you run out here to live such a simple... Oh, forgive me again for speaking so out of line" she said bowing politely.

As the group moved on towards the divine, she hoped things would go smoothly and all of them could keep a cool head. Snapping at each other and drawing blood would defeat the purpose of them allying together. She was happy to see the group put hostilities behind them for the time being. As they pressed on. Sir Reyon pulled out two rings and placed them on his fingers. In an instant, he was covered in silver armor with a flowing cape. Memories came flooding in, memories of blade clashing blade, the sun coming to rise and a sword severing his head. These memories weren't hers, but of her older brother Alucard who fell in battle a few years ago.

In the instant Reyon changed, her soft blue eyes turned into a fearsome crimson. Her fangs sprouted from her gums and she felt her right hand on Ichor. She drew it and squeezed its handle. A small spike stabbed into her hand and drew blood. A red blade of solid blood formed from the Ichor's hilt. She pressed her left foot down on the ground and felt it crack below her feet. She dashed towards Reyon growling like a rabid beast. For a split second, Reyon would see Alucard, the vampire prince struck down during the blood war take Atropa's place. Her blade came down on vertically. She couldn't help the seething rage she felt, as if she'd been dwelling on it for years. Surely she has, but it felt some deep that it was the fury of two people. She spoke no words, but the plain anger she showed on her face sad everything for her.

Morgan Ardorius

Hearing the situation, Morgan was surprised they would be heading there so soon with no plan whatsoever. As if to further ascertain his doubts about this strange group, Ness responded to his doubts with pure naivety Yes, Erwin was dependable. However, to trust him so blindly was silly. He felt as if the girl had forgotten how dangerous this little quest of theirs would be.

Following her naive thoughts was utter cluelessness. Based on looks alone, it was impossible for her not to be related to him. His mother was a rare case and had no siblings to speak of. Hearing that the girl was a royal guard and only speak of her father; a great warrior he had never met, Morgan would have to be an idiot to not put two and two together. He grimaced at the realization that his mother had more lovers than he realized. He wasn't sure what to feel about having another sibling on top of the countless of others but it was definitely not the time to let her know of this. He didn't need her to get killed while she was distracted before he could introduce her to their mother.

Helplessly rubbing the back of his neck to ease the tension gathered there, Morgan sighed and brushed it off. "Forget I said anything. I'll show you once this is over. As I said before, I'm no longer a prince. No need to be formal. The reason I left wasn't that serious anyway." If his parents were to hear these words, they would surely spit out blood in disbelief. Morgan was a ticking time bomb and had not only destroyed some homes but forced his mother into hiding as well. However, to Morgan, Death wasn't that serious a matter. One day you're here, the next you're gone. Wasn't that how it worked.

Mulling over how to break the news to her, Morgan followed the rest into the forest. Not too deep in his thoughts, he didn't miss the look one of the Scorn gave their blind party mate. 'Don't tell me they eat humans… Savages all of them!' Worried over the blind man's safety, Morgan mentally cursed at the scorn who eyed this party member like some kind of walking steak and scooted closer to the man.

It was a mistake. The blind man suited up and not even a moment after, the vampire princess went berserk, attacking the man out of nowhere. Startled by the spontaneous attack, Morgan backed off and assessed the situation. However, even as he was backing off, he could feel the strength behind that blow. As a fragile mage, he was unaccustomed to such pressure and stumbled away. Had it not been for his staff, he probably would have fallen on his ass. Turning back to watch the two, he contemplated. Morgan could help put a stop to it. He had the means. Just not the will. The two couldn't have chosen a better time to display their abilities and Morgan had every intention to watch every last bit play out.

Mood:
Curious
Forest
Ness @Sheik

c55291f92aed59045b9ff9230b51de95.jpg

Kočka​

Kočka rolled her eyes when the red haired girl spoke up. "And you old lady should know when to shut your mouth and mind your business least you get a stake through your heart" she taunted with a smirk. She didn't care if this vampire chick was a Princess or whatever she was going to let her talk to her like that. "What an insult coming from what the fifth or fourth Princess of the vampire race. I don't really remember since your spot means you're pretty much useless other than having a somewhat pretty face" she said tapping her arms with her fingers staring at Atropa as if almost daring her to come at her. If she would then she would be seen as a hypocrite for acting so impulsively.

Hearing Erwin scold her about challenge the Scorn she scoffed at him. "You should know Erwin that I have left the fear of death a long time ago" she said. "I'm prepared to die especially when doing the one thing I love. So be it, Scorn, for now I will not bother you but maybe if interested after the battle is won I wouldn't mind dying at your hands" she said putting a fist to her heart smiling. As they walked to their destination Kočka looked at the other members. What a bunch of mismatched weirdos they were. She wondered if how different they were, would even working together succeed. It could go horribly wrong and end up with all of them dying. That would stink if she died before she could go into battle. Almost lost in her thoughts she felt a change happen and she turned seeing the blind man change into a knight of some sort. "I have never fought a blind person but I think I want to now" she said laughing. It was only then when she noticed the other change which was the Princess who rushed towards the Prince with what smelled like the pure rage "HEY! MO FAIR!" she screamed at her.