Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Si-Fi, Magical, action, romance (Am kinda a sucker for it),
"It was in the beginning that the great war for survival began. The land of Sorimus was given life but it wasn’t peaceful. Beasts large and small were made to contest. And when they contested well they ruled. And so grew the beasts known as the Divine. Power is gained from those they kill. Their life drained so they can rise. The Divine are no longer monsters, they are no longer simply beasts. But with the vast intelligence of each they have slain several see them as gods. But the monsters of Sorimus are no the only things to use such abilities. For in the founding days there were other races. Life had made five species of man that were able to survive. The Scorn, humanoids made of scales and hide. Ferocious and powerful foes that have stayed in tribal structure though are extremely experienced in close quarters. The Sabers, Feline based humanoids who are fast on the feet and quick with their blades. They are noble yet some love war more than their noble clans. Humans, the base genus who have grown into a medieval stage and gave made several kingdoms. Known for strong knights. Elves and Faries are known for physical might and prowess while fairies are more magical based. Both live extended lives. And lastly Vampires, these blood suckers have thrived in this world. And have built a small nation for themselves. They are secretive but can match Fairies in darker magics"

"Each of these species have had the blood of powerful warriors that have harness the true power of monsters. Crafting from their very flesh, draining their life, and growing past their previous limits. It has been few and far between but several of these groups have had members reach the divine stage. These warriors were forever revered and when they existed they protected the land from a grand event. The culling the greatest test of power. Those Creatures that are Divine do not sit and stay after reaching this state. They may reside in a place known as the Divine Isle or they may invade to seek worthy prey. And unfortunately, slaughter is inevitable. The species of man had their greatest warriors battle the beasts and stop their power hungry maws from consuming their people. The Culling is a once in a millennia event. And it is coming. But now the Divine of men must be found. They must be gathered. Or like the species before, they will be consumed"

With the head of the council closing the scroll and placed it on the round table. He and the other twelve lords and ladies then looked upon Erwin the Keeper. The great sorcerer and peace keeper to exist. Unlike the others this elderly man was sitting back drinking his favorite blend of green tea "Sir Erwin, you have helped protect the realm and you know the Divine beasts of destruction are coming. What have you done to avoid this outcome?" Erwin simple sipped his drink then looked at the council lord with eyes that simple were bored "Well i helped make peace between your kind and the Scorn. And the Sabers of the West. So, more than you have done oh lord Joa" Annoyed Joa placed his hands on the table as Erwin casually went back to drinking "Do you think this is a joke? We have no idea where the Divine warriors are and the time is nearly upon us!" Looking at Joa and then the others of the Council Erwin couldn't hold in his amusement any longer. Grinning the Sorcerer placed the cup down and clasped his hands "I must correct you on that. I know where they are"

The Council murmured and Joa seemed even more annoyed "And you thought this not important enough to tell us!?" The Sorcerer nodded "Well i did tell you, just now, but the reason i held it from you was for a good reason. They are all of different places and backgrounds. I am currently on my way to them now" Joa glared at Erwin and walked around the table. Upon reaching his side Joa placed a hand against his shoulder only for the projection of Erwin to shimmer till he removed his hand "You couldn't even attend this meeting yourself?"

Erwin smiled up at him "Well this Mimic will be disappearing soon. I have others delivering messages to the warriors we require. Best i do this. Your methods are more suitable for making enemies than friends" Joa clenched his fist and was getting worked up so Erwin chuckled "Don't worry Joa. You will get friends.....maybe" As he stated this his mimic in the capital faded as Joa went to punch his projection. Chuckling to himself Erwin sipped his tea he made. Sitting among a collection of stones he had made a hut with his magic to wait in. Closing his eyes Erwin then focused on the several projections he had left "Alright. Lets see who is willing to join" Each of his projections made their way to a designated place. All watching for those who would be destined to save the world.

Boudica_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_rimuu_88acd3d2daf23e249d7adbc7940cf0d4.png

Atropa Belladonna Gulven

In Gulven, the land ruled by the Vampire elite, a fire-haired princess was embracing a man. He twitched and begged for his freedom, his life in a faint breath. He was being drunk dry, and no matter how terrible it was, to be in the embrace of the 3rd princess Atropa. She was careful not to let the blood drip on her new black dress. As she pulled away as the last of his life vanished, she shut the man's eyes. This man was one of her enemies of the empire, a human assassin with plans to put an end to here and the family if possible. She was gentle with the man, not wishing to bring suffering in his final moments.

She had bitten him in the hallway and would leave the body there to be picked up by a servant. Assassins were normal, most of them were just fools thinking they could put an end to them. Some species of man hates them, especially humans as it is no lie that they were closely related, especially in Atropa's case. She is a half-blood vampire, more astoundingly of royal blood at that, and she is caught between two worlds for it.

Gulven is seen as a land of Vampires, but that is a misrepresentation, a lie that has grown more favor in the last decade. Gulven welcomes all races, even with Vampires being more common in this land, humans are a majority. People who come to the dark, cloudy and sometimes savage Gulvun fully accept being ruled by the Vampire royals. Laws are loose her, as long as no one kills, steals or, goes against someone's consent, they can be assured they can do as they wish. Criminals like to come here, also rejects who chase out of their country for their questionable scientific research. Some call Gulven unholy, others call it a haven for debauchery, some love it for it's great for trading and the black market, but Atropa, Gulven is home.

Walking through the dark brown cobblestone stone of her family castle. Her black heels across a crimson carpet. She heard the sound of metal boots clinking against the stone floor.

"Princess! Princess Atropa!" They screamed. They came around the corner and laid witness to the freshly dead assassin on the ground. "Oh Shit!" Two guards shouted.

"Princess Atropa, we came to warn you but I see things have been handled." Said one of the human guards.

Atropa turned around and flashed a kind smile. "Thanks for the warning. Please clean this man up and locate his family if present in the city."

"Then what Princess?" One guard asked.

"Slaughter them and drained their blood for my bath water..." She said smirking before giggling with glee. The look on their faces forced her into a fit of laughter. They were shocked and left confused at this order.

"We'll get right-"

"I jest my subjects. Locate them so they bury or burn. I'm not some sick monster. Please think better of your Princess." She responded.

"Had us going for a moment. We'll take care of it all."

"You better, or you both could end up at the end of my fangs. Toodles." She said walking away and fading into the darkness down the hall."

One guard turns to the other. "Jerry...did you shit yourself?"

"Nope. I'll be back. Give me like it 15-20 minutes. Then we'll clean up this mess."

--------------------------------------------------------

Atropa was on the way to a meeting with an old family friend. An ally who saved Gulven from an endless war of survival and for freedom. A time before her father, Dracula fathered himself, sons and daughters. She entered the dining room, her crimson eyes had returned to their natrual blue. She took a seat at the table where her wizened father sat with another man. He was old himself, but nowhere as old as Dracula, Gulven King and once a feared scourge across the land. Before gaining a kingdom, Dracula and his band of leeches tore through Sorisum, proving vampires were more than just a nuisance, but a true power in the world.

In the room was her older brothers, Vlad and Imir, both younger than the late elder brother Alucard. Vlad was older than Imir and all his sisters besides eldest sister Bathory. Finally, besides Atropa, It was sister Eliza, the second oldest sister. They all sat at a large round table with Erwin.

"Greetings my beloved brothers and sister, I hope this gloomy day is to your liking." The middle sister and youngest brother spoke. Imir did not care if it was gloomy or sunny, rainy or night, he had work that needed attending to. People were trying to kill them again after all. Eliza said it was to her liking, and that she had a good drink from a few bold spirits today.

Her eldest siblings did not answer, Vlad ignored her while Bathory was to busy writing in her books of new machinations in the field of science and magic. Vlad was just rude and though he was better than all around him, especially a half-blood like her. Bathory was to busy with her ideas, her eldest sister had a near autistic-like obsession with further her knowledge.

Atropa finally turned to her fire. "Greetings Father, feeling well? Have you been sustaining yourself regularly?

"Don't worry about me Atropa. We must discuss the futute of our kingdom. Erwin, tell my children what you have told me."

Last edited:
-- Mimic in Gulven --

The Sorcerer smiled at the Vampire Princess. She was fair and in all cases a beauty of the land. Even Vampires like any race may bring beauty into the world. Placing his hands in the table Erwin gave a soft smile "Hello Princess it is my honor to return here. But i indeed bring news. The time has come, the Divine Isle shifts and the powers there will soon look to this land to feed upon. I have come as a friend. And i humbly ask your help to deny the beasts of the isle their prey" Erwin made sure he spoke in a kind and rather social tone. He was friends with the family but he knew better than to assume, in any house things may change. So after his words he used his magic.

Opening a three by three foot square he showed the entire continent of Sorimus. In all its beauty, and soon to be peril "In the texts of old the isle is explained as a paradise. But we beings of man thought it was our paradise. When the first colonies went over they died immediately. One women made it back and she died of shock after recounting her story. The fact is over the years our lands have grown rich in power. Yet few of us can wield it" On the magic map the power imbued deep shades of color designating the many races. And for the Vampires their land was a deep healthy red. But on the isle their white shores turned black as power ebbed from the many to the few. Showing the lack of power remaining and how alluring we must be "Few can use it but the Vampire royal line has one such daughter. You, your strength and power is unlike any before you. It may not be seen now but you and a few others are the key to saving everyone. And this is the most complicated of my request my lady" Erwin sighed and looked at her with a kind yet pleading look "There are others who have this power. This ability to feed off the power of beast and men. And they may not agree with who you are. Can you push grievances aside to save all that live here?" His question was a big ask for some. Many can't let go of the truth. Others decide to let go easier in an effort to move on. But maybe, hopefully their can be balance. He prayed in his vast mind that balance was possible.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Ichimaru.Gin.full.273931.jpg

REYON THE SILVER KNIGHT

efe2bdf01150fecb1d715c32f328461d.jpg

"ah?! please lady freshca" Reyon says feeling the female scorns tail wrap around his side "come on Reysa, loosen up" the Scorn says using her strength to pull him close to her. "As if scale face" Another Bar maid says pulling Reyon away and into her large breast "only i know how to make sir Reyon loosen up" she says smothering him. "Pleases miss ar..." before he could say anything, Freshca pushes up against the other barmaid smashing Reyon between them. "Carefull you dont pop those overgrown meat sacks" the scorn says making the two growl at each other.
"Thats enouph girls" a voice says making the two bar maids quickly seperate before returning to there chores. "Ah lady Cray" Reyon says with a relieved tone finally able to catch his breath. "How many times did i tell you two to leave the poor blind boy alone" The older woman says walking up to the bar "we are very busy today" the old woman says notcing the inn was filled with customers. She raises an eye brow noticing a drunk adventurer tugging on one of her barmades hands not letting her go. "Reyon would you kindly"

Hearing the comotion Reyon already knew what she was asking for and slowly makes his way towards the adventures table. "Ah come on Baby, just a taste" The man says trying to pull the barmaid closer. "Huh?" He looks at Reyon who casualy walks up to his table and begins to pull the table away causing most of the other customers to do the same "What's going on?, is it my birthday?" The adventure manges to say before being knocked out from a vicious punch from the barmaid. "You pig" the Barmaid says raising her leg ready to stomp his head. "Miss Helen, i hope he did not hurt you" Reyon says stopping the barmaid from killing the man. "Forgive me, next time i will cut his line before this happens again" He says taking for the blame for the man's drunken behavior. The barmaid lowers her leg before throwing her self at Reyon "oh reyon, i was so scared"

she says pretending to be helpless. Reyon pats her head making the other barmaids in the room start to scoff while lady Cray chuckles "thats my boy" She says before looking at another barmaid "throw him into one of the room's, he can pay when he wakes up" Lady Cray says taking a seat at the bar. "Alright, thats enouph helen, get back to work" Cray says getting the barmaid to let go of Reyon. "Pour this old woman a drink" she says waiting for Reyon to make his way back towards the bar to prepare her drink. "That girl" Lady Cray says shaking her head "i knew she was from Gulven, but i did not think she would be this much trouble"

"Im sure the lady was only protecting her self" Reyon says handing lady Cray her drink. "This is the third time this week"
"Maybe she is still getting used to being so far from home, give her some time" Reyon says making Cray raise an eyebrow "oh?, im amazed your the one defending her after she tried to make you her slave"
Lady cray says lauphing with the other barmaids. " remember when we had to lock her in her room just so you could sleep without her trying to bite you" another Barmaid says lauphing louder.
Reyon rubs the back of his neck and chuckles nervously. "Lilith, what do you have there" Lady cray says looking at an elven Barmaid who seemed to be focus on somthing in her hand. "Ah? A letter" the elven girl says holding it up to the light trying to examine it. "A man said he was delivering it Reyon" she says making Lady Cray grunt while she got back up and walking over to take the letter away before slaping it on the Barmaids head.
"Then it's for Reyon" she says scolding her barmaid. "But i could of read it to him"
The barmaid says following lady cray back to her seat. "oh stop with that foolishness, you have no right to do such a thing" Lady Cray says examining the letter herself "do you want to me to read it to you now dear" Lady Cray says to Reyon
"Please" Reyon says pouring a few more drinks.

"Lets see, hopefully its a love letter" Lady cray says teasingly making most of the Barmainds snap there heads towards the bar waiting for Lady Cray to open the letter. "Lets see......hmmm.......its a recipe" She says with a surprised look on her face. "where is the man who gave you this letter" Lady Cray says looking at her Elven barmaid. "...well i kinda just ran into him on the trail by the river....he told me he was looking for Reyon, so i took the letter and ran back here" the barmaid says nervously making Lady Cray give her a dissapointed look.

Atropa Belladonna Gulven

Erwin as kind, he has always been. He came to this housewife with terrible news. The Divine Isles, a place not even her father would visit has shifted its eyes towards them. Eventually, after tearing through the countries separating Gulven from the isles, the threat would devour them next. Even with the discrimination she'd face, she decided to answer this call. "Very well then, I'll fight for this country and those all around it." She was bugged by her being assumed to be the strongest. "But surely elder sister Bathory and or elder brother Vlad are better choices?" Atropa doubts she can defeat Vlad or Bathory, Imir and Eliza were more up her alley.

She also imagined if eldest brother Alucard had survived his personal war in Gijan, he'd be chosen instead. Dracula may have founded this empire built for those who wished to live free and at a time was considered the greatest knight to swing a sword, but once his first son stepped upon the battlefield, Alucard took the title of Greatest Knight of Gulven, Prince of Bloody Blade, Gulven's Next Great King, yet he never lived to be such a thing. Alucard was killed helping his people. Rumor has it that it was by the Silver Knight, the only person in Gijan that could match the late prince.

-- Mimic in Gulven --

Erwin smiled at the princess's question. Not that she asked it but that she had wondered why her. With a soft breath Erwin spoke "Well princess in all honesty they could take your place. But nor me or your father will have the same effect as you. You are special, and raw power isn't what is needed" Standing Erwin slowly approached and using his magic he showed the beast of this country. A life drinker around the size of a cat on the table before them. Erwin stopped around her seat and stared at the projection "This beast though deadly in itself isn't a threat. Strong yes, large indeed. But its the power to consume that makes these Divine beasts so very dangerous. Think of them as a young vampire. They don't have control on when to feed. They have fed on so much power their yearning to consume has become overwhelming. They are dangerous because they cannot control their hunger. And it is only those who have the same abilities that can fight them with any chance of winning. You have this power. It is rare, but you indeed have it" Erwin made the projection dissipate and gave the princess a nod and to the lord of Gulven "With your daughter's acceptance i will wait by the gates. When you are ready princess. Meet me there. We may return here on our mission but it may not be for long. So if you have anything to do before we leave i would recommend doing so"

-- Mimic in the GreenQueen --

Erwin's mimic had been traveling for some time. Though his mimics could travel to him instantly they had to journey to the destinations themselves. Only being a one way trip where magic is concerned. However it had been more entertaining than he thought it would be. Yes it was a long time since he saw Rayon even longer since he had wrote him. But that was what they agreed on.

Sitting in the tavern he had watched the poor man be hassled. He had expected Rayon to get into trouble, but in fact he had quite a few options if he ever decided to marry again. Standing he had watched the owner read to the blind man. Approaching like any other costumer he had sat a few stools away from Rayon. Green Tea in hand he drank calmly. However as he saw the owner listen to the women he had deliver the message he said chuckling slightly "I believe the message says 'Rayon if your reading this then i am surprised. Also if you are not reading this you are still blind. Laughably, old man Erwin" After recounting the message he had written Erwin lowered his hood and smiled "So, you seem to be doing well" Trying to hold back a laugh.

Last edited:

REYON THE SILVERKNIGHT

Seeing Erwin approch the bar, The elven Barmaid quickly hides behind the bar. When the old man speaks, Reyon begins to smirk before turning his head towards Erwin "old friend" Reyon says laughing while slowly moving down the bar to shake his hand. "Well enouph for a blind man" Reyon says jokingly before looking back at where Lady Cray was "Lady Cray, its Master Erwin" Reyon says happily not realizing that Lady Cray had already approched The old man with her arms crossed. "The last time we spoke was on that fishing trip, those mermaids really could sing" Reyon says reminiscing on there last adveture while Lady Cray continued to glare at Erwin. "How many times have i told you no more mimics?, if you wish to share a drink with me, do it in person" Lady Cray says slapping Erwins shoulder with enouph magic that the real Erwin would feel it. She sits next to Erwin while holding up the letter "this recipe?, are you saying there is something wrong with the queens drinks?or are you bringing me another blind boy" Lady Cray says teasingly.

Reactions: Soverign
-- Mimic in the GreenQueen --

Erwin held a smile as he shook Rayon's and when Lady Cray slapped his shoulder. His mimic shimmered slightly but the old sorcerer kissed her hand respectfully "Apologies my lady but the times required i be in more places than normally possible. And as for your mermaids Rayon they sing for you, for me they were licking their lips" Finishing his Tea Erwin erased the magic wards on the message and showed the real words "And in truth Lady Cray, the queen's drinks are nice. But tea is healthier and i can let you have the recipe. It also helps with hangovers. So may be fitting for such an establishment" He had missed Lady Cray and Rayon. They were good friends and even though Lady Cray was stern with him he knew she cared for Rayon like a son. She did everything asked and more, he couldn't thank her enough.

However much he was enjoying the small talk Erwin slowly looked at Lady Cray then towards Rayon. He placed a spell over them so their words sounded like mumbling but to each other they were as clear as day "However badly i may want to share a drink with you Lady Cray unfortunately i come with ill news. The Isle shifts and eyes begin to turn to Sorimus. I do not bring you another blind boy Lady Cray. I have come to ask him to leave. I need Rayon, and in truth. The whole of Sorimus needs him" With friends he was funny. With them he could tell anything, but he also was honest. He knew secrets were painful so he often tried to be as honest as he could allow. And with Rayon he felt a special bond. Erwin then Sat back "Yet like i have always done. I will never force you to do anything. I never have. Except for trying my tea.The choice to fight is yours Rayon"

Last edited:
boudica 3.png
Atropa Belladonna Gulven

After hearing the mimics explanation she accepted and Erwin left for the gates to wait patiently. Now left with her family, King Dracula Gulven spoke up with ever-present authority as king and father to his children. "We will need to prepare for the worse my children." He turned to Eliza. "Start to the process of multiple ships be constructed in case we must flee Sorisum if all is lost." Dracula then looked to his son Ivan. "Ivan, catalog our treasures and alert the upper nobles of these plans. The people must not have knowledge of this plan, or rioting will ensue.

With a smile, Ivan stood up. "I shall, I fear our time on these grounds are coming to an end. How said. I'll prepare the funeral arrangements. "He turned to his youngest sister. "Soon you'll be reunited with brother Alucard. That whore who-" Ivan's body shivered, he felt colder than usual, he had just feed an hour ago. He felt the old crimson eyes of his father on him. "I-I must go and perform my duty."

Eliza laughed and bid the family adieu. Alucard then turned to Bathory. "Bathory, how are your experiments on in prolonging nutritious blood?"

"Hmm, about 4 months. I'm also nearly perfecting artificial blood. The taste is almost there but still bitter. It's proven to last for 8 months.

"Good, you are dismissed." As Eliza left the room he turned to Imir. "Imir, continue with uprooting and eliminating of the opposition. Send word to our spies across the land to increase daily reports and focus on information about the divine isles."

"Understood. He stood up and patted on his little sister shoulder. "Ivan is a dick Atropa...But don't prove him right and die. I'll write you a list of vampires under my command to make use of during your travels. Stop by my room before you leave.

After Imir, left the room, Dracula had stood up and waved for his daughter to follow him. Dracula led her to the royal armory. He cut his risk with his fang and smeared his blood on the iron door. The smear glowed red and the doors slowly opened and scrapped across the stone ground. As they walked in she saw an array of weapons. "Look upon the spoils of war, weapons of strong foes rest her. The Holy Sword Of The Lake, The Barbed Spear Of Death, The Bow That Thall Not Fail." legendary weapons Dracula had come into his possession. He then took Atropa to the center of the room where the sword of Ichor rested. "And this, The Sword Of Gulven, Ichor, The Sword Of Royal Blood."

Atropa looked upon the blade and heard it call to her, it sounded so familiar. She reached for the black handle and grabbed it. She felt the blade bight her hand and a long blade of red. "This sword was created by your hands, and with it, you became a scourge of rage and later built a Kingdom. In brother's grasp, he defended our lands and protected Vampire kind from extermination."

"Yes, my daughter." He looked at the red blade. It saw his face in it. "This sword was Justice, Revenge, and Salvation. This is a sword for heroes." Dracula smiled at his daughter. "Prepare my daughter. Save Gulven, and if you can't, run back here and avoid death. Honor be damned."

Atropa had packed her white armor that would defend against magics of fire, darkness, and holy origins. She has taken Ichor and a regular steel sword fashioned by a superior blacksmith. She walked up to the gate riding a white stallion. "Come, Erwin, ride with me if you don't mind." She said with a smile.

Reyon the Silver Knight

"Really, they seemed very nice" Reyon says happily still remembering there fishing trip. Lady Cray slowly sips on her drink as she listens to Erwin explain what was going on in the world. She made no attempt to hide her anger when her old friend had asked Reyon to return. She lets out a small scoff while she shook her head "Do you remember why you brought this man to my doorstep? I mean how coul..."

"then i will return"

Reyon says making Lady Cray look at him with a shocked look. "You have done enouph for Sorimus, you don't nee..."
"It's alright" Reyon says taking one of Lady Crays hands "thank you for all your kindness Lady Cray" Reyon says giving her a warm smile before taking off his apron Making all the Barmaids who were trying to listen to them start to get closer.
"at least let him say his goodbye's" Lady says looking at Erwin to remove his spell.
She waits until he does before standing up "Listen up girls, Stop the music" she says making the room go silent.
"Ah? Lady Cray i dont think...."
"Unfotuntly, our little blind boy will be......... leaving us today" Lady Cray says making the Barmaids start to freakout even breaking a few jugs while apporoching the bar and crowding the three. Most of them asked why in anger while others just started to cry. "Enouph of your sweet nothing's" Lady Cray says making them settle down. "It is Reyons choice, so we will respect, line it up" She says making the barmaids stand in two lines at the exit. A small farewell ritual that the Greenqueen does when they close up.

"Shall we old friend" Reyon says walking outvof the bar towards the exit with Lady Cray walking them out. A few barmaids beg Reyon to stay while others request that return as soon he was finished with what ever he had to do, even offering to accompany him making Lady Cray roll her eyes. "just tell them you will come back to hush them"
"Im afraid i can't do that" Reyon says continueing to walk "it would be selfish of me to make a promise, i know i couldn't keep" He says making Lady Cray turn her head while she wiped a tear from her face. When they reach the out side, a voice calls out to them from behind.
"Helen? What are yo..."
The Vampire Barmaid runs up to Reyon and steals a kiss from him while placing something in his hand "if you don't come back ill find you and bring you back as my servent" the girl says before running back inside.

"Oh! Now you have done it" Lady Cray says pulling out her and wiping her tears as she began to cry after watching the two. "You can take mushroom" she says blowing her nose before whistling.
"Uh? I would prefer walking" Reyon says quickly "Non sense, mushroom will get you where you need to go in half the time" She says just as a giant Bullhorn comes rushing out of the forrest and lays down just so Lady Cray could rub his belly
"Dats ay gud boy" Lady cray says patting his belly so he would stand back up.
"Alright hop on boys" She says waiting for Reyon and Erwin to climb aboard. "You take care Reyon, remember your always welcome at the queen" She says watching as Reyon climbed onto Mushroom. The Barmaids along with a few customers who were to drunk to understand what was going on but wanted to scream goodbye anyway.

--Mimic in Gulven--

As the princess rode out in full armor Erwin waited as he fed some freshly hatched Girros. It wasn't anything serious they were still around a foot long and he knew most if not all wouldn't survive. However as one climes on his shoulder he didn't push it off. The runt, how fitting. The small lizard clung to him and Erwin understood it as a survival instinct, runts are usually eaten when food is scarce. Getting on his horse Erwin smiled at Atropa "I thank you for accepting to come along. Though a steed is useful and will be needed getting to me has a much easier method. Tell me have you ever experienced teleport magic before?" He asked as he gave a small chunk of meat to the Girros on his shoulder. Not minding it like a man who owned a bird. Erwin then took a breath "It is what we will need to do. I am actually leagues away. And in order to reach me in time i can transport us within moments" Holding out his hand to her he offered to connect to her and her steed making sure all who had physical contact can be transported.

--Mimic outside the GreenQueen--

Saying Erwin was shocked was one thing. But Rayon always did like to help. As he explained to his host Erwin smiled at how they were. Respectful yet great friends. As the sorcerer exited the building he stayed silent letting Rayon say his goodbyes uninterrupted. He knew it was important. Yet he couldn't help a little laugh as the Vampire barmaid kissed Rayon and gave her ultimatum. As Mushroom appeared he smiled and got on it back. The Bullhorn being a mat of fur and muscle. Bowing his head to Lady Cray "I will do all i can to keep him well. That is if he doesn't get in trouble like usual" Erwin was secure and in his palm he was preparing a spell using his mental voice to say the words. Giving Rayon more than enough time to say his goodbyes.

"Teleportation magic? That's not some easy spellcraft right there." Atropa answered. Seeing Erwin take a liking to the small Girros. "Raising your own Girros I take it? The home raise variety yields a much better taste. Be careful that's the lesser species of Girros, after a while, the larger ones get very ferocious and grow quicker." She hopped off her horse and grabbed Erwin's hand while still touching the horse with the other. "I'm not carrying my armor, that's what the horse is for."

As both Mimics began charging the magic circled both and all in physical contact with them were transported to Erwin. In truth the magic was rather easy. It however is maintained by the focus of the user. Novice sorcerers are not taught this. A young mage who once did so moved his torso to the capital while his lower half remained behind. As Erwin sat in his hut he slowly stretched his legs having to sit while focusing on each Mimic. Stepping out he smiled as the Girros crawled up to him and returned to his shoulder "There you are little one" Both parties began approaching and Erwin had set a table. It comprising of tea and a few open seats.

Taking one of the seats he sat down while the horses and Bullhorn went to the feeding trough "Now my friends. Please sit. We must clear an issue before we begin our journey" Erwin poured his favorite tea and even a vampire friendly blend for Atropa. He looked between them and waited to see what would happen.

images

Reyon the SilverKnight

"So where are we.....oh?, we are just going to teleport" Reyon says realizing Erwin was in mid spell. "Then, I believe i am responsible for you.." Reyon says patting Mushroom before slinding off the bullhorn. What ever Helen had given him was cold, it felt like a small charm that could be worn around his neck. "Sweet girl" he says walking up to the table and taking a seat. "It is an honor to be sitting at a table with you my grace" Reyon says turning his head towards Atropa while bowing his head. "Although he had never met her before, he could tell she was royalty because of the smell alone. "Thank you" Reyon says taking his tea and sipping it slowly "so what is this issue that you are speaking of?"

Teleporting left Atropa stomach a little turned. "In all years I've never felt so uncomfortable." Atropa walked to the table and took a seat and only notice one another man there besides Erwin. He greeted her with much veneration. "Thank you, kind sir, I didn't know my status was so noticeable." She then looked at his eyes, something was off. "It is nice to meet your acquaintance." She smelt a scent on him, beyond some booze and scents of spices and food. This man was marked. He was the some other Vampires toy, snack or even friend. It was basically the equivalent of your dog pissing a tree. A vampire had metaphorically pissed on the white-haired man.

Atropa turned to Erwin. "Your tea looks really good, but I'd prefer coffee if possible. Sorry If I'm sounding ungrateful, especially after you going the extra mile and using a special blend for me." She then looked back at the white-haired man. "My name is Atropa Belladonna Gulven. Don't worry, the bad rumors are only one part of the picture. ".She is quite a well known name to many people of Sorisum. She is a rare being after all and of nobility no less. Her Father used her birth as a sign that Vampire and Humans were capable of living together. With her being half human, telling the difference between her and human was nearly impossible. Her blood ran warm, her skin laking the usual paleness. She did carry the light scent of blood. The taste of garlic upset her stomach like any other Vampire and the sun dampen her power as well. "I hope I can leave you with a good impression of the nobility. Since the recent 'Blood War' as you people prefer to call it, we've been getting more slack than usual." Atropa would not get into if not asked but she greatly hated it was called a Blood War since it wasn't sanctioned by Gulven. There hadn't been a Blood War in over 50 years until the most recent incident.

"So tell me, Who are you? An honorable Knight of some sort I assume? You picked out my social class efficiently enough. Possibly you are royalty yourself?"

Erwin sat there and smiled softly. Not at all offended by the princess at his declined offer. But as she speculated Erwin placed his tea on the table "Rayon is an old friend of mine. And due to his blindness and abilities his senses have been heightened. He hears better than a Saber and feels every little thing. He isn't a half bad fighter either. Though his style is different due to the restriction of no sight. He will be invaluable on our journey. If not to fight then to hear them coming before we see them" Letting the little Girros off his shoulder and onto the ground it ran to his hut and he took a breath. As he was going to continue he heard the sound of distorting magic.

Standing did he see his elf niece standing beside his mimic. Once his copy disappeared Erwin approached and gave her a hug "Hello my dear. Glad you could join us" He helped the fair young lady to a seat beside him. As he guided Ness to her seat did another mimic arrive. The female being a Saber. Erwin then waved her over and when the Saber took her seat did he smile at Atropa and Rayon "I would like to introduce you two to very special people. This is Ness, a royal guard to the Elf royal family. And this is Kocke. A rather strong and fierce Saber. Now the group is almost complete. Well....why am i taking so long" Closing his eyes did he focus on his last mimic. Why was it delaying. It was strange to refer to himself differently yet matched and was proper. As he focused he didn't say anything to the others. However he suddenly jumped knocking the table and was panting. Accidentally burning his hand with the hot water tea. Erwin breathed and looked around "Well.....something ate me"

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze
Ness blinked in surprised seeing her uncle appear to her only to bring her to a strange room filled with other beings. She smiled at her uncle giving him a big hug. "Uncle! It's been a while" she said. She felt great to see him again as he was always busy. "Is something the matter?" she asked pulling away and staring at the other beings. "Nice to meet you all," she said bowing politely to them all giving them a warm smile as well. "Friends of my uncle are friends of mime. May I know of your names" she said. One was a human with strange powers and the other one was the vampire. There was a Sabor and she did not look happy.

"What the hell old man! I was in the middle of something" Kočka said wiping her mouth were a bit of blood laid. She had been talking to some men and well not so pretty words came out and a fight broke out. That was when Erwim showed up and whisked her away. "I could have handled myself without your help. I don't like running away" she said. "Who the hell are you guys?" she asked. "You have a niece? Aren't you older than the stone age" she said laughing at him. "Alright, so what are we doing here. I'm actually curious" she said.

Reactions: Iceydaze
images

Reyon the Silverknight

"If i offended you, i do apologize" Reyon says when Atropa had noticed he was quick to pick up on her status. "Im afraid it was only luck" Reyon says chuckling while he rubbed the back of his neck. He remains silent as Atropa introduces her self. "Master Erwin is too kind" Reyon says chuckling "I am not royalty Lady Atropa, as for an honorable knight, i believe i once was, but...." Before he could finish, two other mimics arrive. "And it is nice to meet you Lady Ness, and you Lady Kocke" Reyon says offering a warm smile to the two. When ness had asked for there names, Reyon almost chokes on his tea quickly not wanting Erwin to introduce him again since there was a Saber there now. "my name is Reyon, previous captain from the ruin guard" he says giving them a quick explanation since he did not want Erwin to compare his hearing to a saber again with a saber sitting so close to them. Kočka did not seem like the type to like being compared to a human.

"Oh, Uncle Erwin niece!" Atropa said with interest? She stood up from her set and walked towards the woman who hugging Erwin and gave them a bow to introduce herself. As she did, she heard the irritated Saber cursing Erwin for making her run from a fight. Atropa remembered this girl, it had been a decade and a half since she has seen her. "Ness. It has been some long. You may not recall but once your uncle took you Gulven. I may look a little different, but I look almost the same." Atropa sized up the young elf, and noticed the young child she was long gone. Ness had grown tall as her and had surpassed her chest definition? She had never seen a woman with a greater bosom then hers.

Recovering from the trauma of someone surpassing her natrual gift, she turned to the Saber. "Hello Kocka, my name is Atropa, 3rd Princess of Gulven." She gave the Saber a curtsey before turning towards Reyon. "Sir Reyon..." She said with a slightly menacing tone. This man fault in war that caused her brother's death. "You said you served as Captain of the Ruin Guard. That's quite interesting. I take it you fault in the little Blood War Gaijin had. Would that mean you also fought with the Silver Knight? The Hero of that little war."

Erwin looked around and in all honesty he had hoped Atropa would get along with Ness. But before the questions between one another could continue he held a hand up "There will be plenty of time to ask questions" Once seated he held up an image of a rather dangerous looking Scorn. It being a male and dark deep blue scales "This is Warlord Val of clan Dox. He is one of the last we have to gather. Another we will meet on the road who waits for us before we enter Scorn territory. But few have been in the jungles and lived. They aren't the most welcoming and the few they welcome in they are cautious of" Erwin looked at each and every one of those who now sit at the table "In all seriousness Val has been under fire for some time. His jungles have a Divine in them as we speak now. And he has tried to fight it alone nearly dying himself. It will require no shortage of grace, wit, and strength to impress the Scorn. Which may in fact be harder than killing the Divine. That is how we earn the right to their hunting grounds. Once achieved we must kill the Divine and my network will have located another hopefully. We will know more about the one in Val's territory once we are there. Now.....any question?" He said now looking to his nieces and those who had joined. It was a plan but one with many possible variables and many unknowns. But in truth, Erwin had years to think about it. And nothing like this would ever be free of such risks.

-- The Jungle of Fangs --

Val stood atop of his holy temple and saw the forest from above. He held his spear hearing steps from behind him. Smelling the air his tongue flicked and he already knew the scent well "What is it Valro" He said to his son. The Scorn male knelt behind his father "The scouts are accurate. He has gathered the warriors. And comes soon" Valro kept his eyes to the floor and soon was joined by his sister Delka who knelt beside him "Should we get them for you father?" Val turned and looked upon "You two will guide them. Now make sure there are no complications. Make sure your brother doesn't kill any of them before i arrive" They look at each other and quickly dismiss themselves. Val looked over his people with pride then started down the steps. The hundreds of steps he took daily and he was toned for every kind of combat. Even combating boredom, but only good fights help keep that at bay.

Reaching the beast holds he walks among the many cages. Their people being the first to tame beasts they also hold their greatest weapons. And their greatest tests. Walking past the beasts kept her the Jaggi packs quickly submit as he passes. But as he approached he met eyes with a Blue Raith. A male, who's scales had turned blue with power. Though hard to keep in line Raq'ur is a valued mount. Approaching Val placed a hand on his snout and began to get on Raq'ur's shoulders "We fly" Simply saying those words the Rathalos charged out of the hold and rose into the skies.

Reactions: Cush Almighty