Soooo - this person is searching for partners again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VmVlCKf.jpg

(But without the sword and sheathe)
Name: Alexander Grove II
Height: 5'9''
Personality: Despite his gruff look and humorous personality, he still maintains a... proper attitude when needed. Around people of high stature he often tries to become friends with them only to steal their jewelry or wealth. And even though he has been offered the chance before, he often shies away from marriage as to not be held down.

Hope he's good enough. And I think his outfit (without the sword and sheathe) looks like an average class person's outfit.

So is it okay that I play the student?

Wolveswillkeepyouwarm: yes you can be the student ^^

Solid Lynx: sure. He looks cute.

Wolveswillkeepyouwarm: yes you can be the student ^^

Solid Lynx: sure. He looks cute.

Alright, so, I was thinking this is a masquerade party so they don't instantly know it's him?

Oh, and Mina, if you've ever heard of Fable, Fable 2, or Fable 3 I'd like to do a roleplay based off that. One that involves a revolution in a way?

If you've never heard of it, I can still fill you in. Perhaps your character, or mine, could be a princess/prince that lives in the castle while outside the world is filled with poverty and hatred for your older brother whom is a tyrant (I'd play him).

It would start out with my character just becoming king and being pushed down with the responsibilities, then lead up to you leaving the castle.

The other person's character would be a rebel, that's the relationship.

Okay, thanks. Do you want to message me and we can come up with some sort of plot if you want.

And solid lynx, sure, obviously, I'll try that out, I guess.

It was just an idea, we don't have to abandoned the other. Sorry. x3

Oh, okay... well... If you would start your newest idea, I'll get on to starting the rich x poor one as soon as I've gotten home and eaten dinner

O-Okay. But the new idea will take a lot more time to start up, if you're okay with that. It would be a pretty long story and y'know, I thought it'd be fun to do something like that. *Ahem* Well, let me tell the story more detailed.

What would your character's name be so I can put them into the story? This is in a mythical England by the way.

Oh, alright, that's totally fine, I'm in a million rps anyway.

And I'd like her name to be Victoria.

*Nod, nod* Now let me tell the tale of a hero from another time and another world much like our own- I'll just explain now.

As the daughter and youngest child of the hero king, Victoria was raised to be a good person and be generous and kind to all. Now, her older brother was raised to do the same. But in recent years he has become more of a tyrant than a just leader. A few months after her 18th birthday, her best friend meet in the castle gardens but when they are walking through the castle she hears her older brother yelling at the royal advisor and they both intervene. But then she is told to execute her best friend or the protestors. After this she is frustrated with her brother and a butler (whom is part of the rebellion) tells her about the rebellion and she joins them. Beginning a revolution.

That's the basics, so.. eh? We can have our characters start out when my character just becomes king and he's still nice, so they can form a bond?

Okay.... but then who is Victoria? Is she the sister of the king?

Did you read the whole thing? I'm pretty sure I stated it clearly a few times. Actually, it's almost in every sentence.

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude.

Thanks. Also, nice start.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to start the other roleplay after this one. :3

How is it a nice start, omg xD

Okay. Fine by me. I'm struggling to reach 10.000+ messages, muahaha.

Without spamming people or anything, of course. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.