Soooo this is where I introduce myself? =D HEY THERE!

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
ummmm...let me start by saying hi I'm Tetsuri. Well, I'm still learning this site so excuse my late entry to this thread (If I even posted in the right one?....perhaps it isnt...hmm...ill take the risk and put it here anyway >:[ ) *clears my throat* I hope to learn more about Iwaku in time and make some friends here :T Also I'll be glad to join any RP. =D

Hello Tetsuri! :D A late Hello is better than no hello at all! Welcome to the community.

D:<
*nuzzles the lateness*
Hi, Tetsuri! My name is Iliana and welcome to Iwaku! :D
*pfft* this is fun!
*ahem* ANYWHO! Enjoy yourself and all of the crazy members in it or ELSE! D:<
..... :D

Hi there! :D *glomps* I'm Terra! Welcome!
Iliana's right. Enjoy it here and the crazy members of this site (or we'll come find you... Just kidding... maybe)

Welcome to Iwaku late comer! I'm Celeste ^.^ Yeah the two above me are right. There are some crazy members. The craziest of them all are normally in Cbox. Isn't insanity fun?

Hi there, Tetsuri, and welcome to Iwaku.
Don't let the others intimidate you! They're kept tame here, even if we are all a bit mad.
Though we are all mad here.
But, anyway, I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I hope that you've gotten a nice feel for us from looking around but if you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask for it!

Hey there Tetsuri! I'm Ozzie. We might be crazy, but we're mostly harmless.

We have all kinds of awesome RPs (and RPers!) here. If you want any help with anything, feel free to PM me!

thank you all for the warm welcomes and I'm sorry for the 2 day replyV.V i'm adjusting to the site and i'll be sure to be on top of my replies the moment you reply *bows repeatedly* D:!!!!!