Soooo! I edited my introduction, since no one said hello. *cries in her lonely corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lots of ideas for threads as well; group plays anyway. I'm just afraid to try and start anything like that in a new place when I've never participated in one here. Also, just having started a few 1x1's and a group play, though obviously on a different site. I don't want to put too much on my plate and fail. XD

I understand. Try your group roleplay, see how it works out. You never know what will happen. I would join but my schedule is sporadic. I work in retail, hours are random. You can also maybe get started in a group roleplay here, see how you feel. Maybe take one or two roleplays here that way you won't feel overwhelmed from the other threads you have.

The problem is, I haven't found a group play here that isn't already a jillion posts in. If there was something fresh, I'd probably join. So long as it wasn't in the horror section, lol. There just hasn't been anything and I've been checking regularly.

Hopefully one will pop up soon (^-^)

see, we arent a bad bunch, we just get busy sometimes, lol

and if you are still looking for a group rp to join, i just created one yesterday and im still looking for people. and you didnt miss much either

Status
Not open for further replies.