SonofJET - Hello Internet People

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SonofJET

Original poster
Ah, I hate these introduction things. Never know what to say.

Fortunately, I spotted this awesome sticky! Let's get to the Q&A!

Q: What do you prefer to be called?
A: SonofJET, Son, JET/Jet, any of those.
Q: Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A: Boy.
Q: How old are you?
A: 23
Q: Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
A: That sums it up nicely. Been roleplaying for about 13 years now.
Q: Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
A: It depends on what's going on in said roleplay. Things progress more quickly in a 1x1, I've found, but there's something fun about a group dynamic.
Q: Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
A: Well, since I'm not allowed to do either... I prefer thinking about both while lying on my couch, cruising the internet.
Q: SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
A: It's a tie. Either "Jellyfish" by Jeffrey Dallas/Julian Smith, or the Dayman song, from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

That damned Dayman song is addicting as balls! >>

Welcome to the site, Jet! :D

Whispers in the dark corner of Iwaku's lounge area, while she pets her OverSized white Tiger~

Welcome to the Madness, xD. Please enjoy your stay, Jet ^^

Just be aware of the flying marshmallows ~ fu fu ..
Also, remember. We All are Mad in here..:3

Indeed?
tumblr_mz3k6nsp1m1t9nrrho1_500.gif

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. We've probably got different frames of reference. Personally, I consider insanity to be something along the lines of willingly cramming myself into a radioactive tin can with about 5000 strangers for about half a year or more. Other people think it's more akin to being random. Even more people like to think that it has something to do with repeatedly performing an action while expecting different results (which happens to form a crucial part of our scientific method). Or maybe it's something closer to seeing situations throughout the day where opportunities to deface reality present themselves in particularly crowd-shocking ways.

But, if there's one thing I've learned over the last five years of service, two of which put me in the best position to see the worst of what can happen when people become overly stressed, it's that there is a darkness within all of us. Some people realize it, harness it, and turn it to something productive, as I'm sure some of the members of this board do. Others ignore or deny it, until it becomes such a strain that they snap. Even more tend to make attempts at concealing it through substance abuse or other outlets. Whatever works.

I have found catharsis to be the best method for control. Or apathy.

What do others do?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. We've probably got different frames of reference. Personally, I consider insanity to be something along the lines of willingly cramming myself into a radioactive tin can with about 5000 strangers for about half a year or more. Other people think it's more akin to being random. Even more people like to think that it has something to do with repeatedly performing an action while expecting different results (which happens to form a crucial part of our scientific method). Or maybe it's something closer to seeing situations throughout the day where opportunities to deface reality present themselves in particularly crowd-shocking ways.

But, if there's one thing I've learned over the last five years of service, two of which put me in the best position to see the worst of what can happen when people become overly stressed, it's that there is a darkness within all of us. Some people realize it, harness it, and turn it to something productive, as I'm sure some of the members of this board do. Others ignore or deny it, until it becomes such a strain that they snap. Even more tend to make attempts at concealing it through substance abuse or other outlets. Whatever works.

I have found catharsis to be the best method for control. Or apathy.

What do others do?

Exactly xD. People react different when they are under pressure or to much stress all together. I still believe that the basic of the insanity stands when you do the same thing but expect a different result out of it ^^ lol

Anyways.. Maybe we should RP sometime based on the Insanity project xD.
If you want, PM me ^^ and we discuss further ~

Status
Not open for further replies.