Sonic RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassie-Roll

Original poster
Hello, everyone! I've been having a specific craving to rp Sonic/Tails lately so I thought I'd make a separate thread with some ideas and such on the matter!

Rules!

I am looking for Sonic/Tails, I would wish to play Tails in this pairing as the more submissive character. In return, I will play any other characters you want with any position/role (submissive, switch, dom)

I do cannon/cannon or cannon/oc. I will not create an OC character though. If you create one, please do not god mod or do a mary sue/gary stu as it makes the whole roleplay not fun. (Examples: character being best friends with everyone, character being super powerful doing a bunch of missions on their own, character having some tragic backstory in which all characters have to feel bad for them)

I write in third person, I would wish for you to do the same. I also prefer AT LEAST one paragraph from my partners as a reply.

Sonic Universes I am familiar with:
Sonic X (TV show)
Sonic Boom (TV show)
Sonic The Hedgehog movie (I believe it's from 1996)
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Battle Adventure 2
Some of the Sonic comics (I'm not nearly up to date, I used to read them between 7-10 years ago)

Plots:

-As a plot by Dr.Eggman, Tails is captured and injected with a mysterious serum and when Sonic comes to rescue him, he is injected with one too. Neither know what it was they were injected with and Tails tries to figure it out in his lab when they return home, though he starts to feel off. The serum that Eggman injected into him made him an omega and what Sonic was injected with made him an alpha. It was a part of Eggman's scheme not only to get Sonic distracted for a while with the new changes to his body and attraction towards Tails, but to also make sure Sonic had a definite weakness now. Even though Sonic knows Tails is capable, Eggman knows with them as mates, even hinting towards hurting Tails would get the Hero to panic... And emotions would likely cause a screw up. At least that is what Eggman hopes.

-High School AU, either with them normal or as humans, Tails has grown up with Sonic due to pretty much being adopted by Sonic's family after his own disappeared. When feelings begin to arise for the other, what will he do? And how will Sonic react to the change in his best friend?

-Getting chased by Amy day in and day out really has been getting on Sonic's last nerve and in a desperation to get it to stop, he decides to enlist Tails' help to pretend they are dating.... Just what happens when their pretend feelings get confused with real ones?

I'm happy to discuss any other ideas too!

Status
Not open for further replies.