Sonic Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

govangogh

They certainly have a..... diverse lineup this year. I'm actually kind of considering going (mostly because I want to see Mother Mother again god they slay me), but every year it gets more and more expensive and the idea of standing for hours and hours out in a sunny, sweaty pit of bodies doesn't do it for me (and it's a few months to early for me to drink) but it's not at Northlands this year so maybe that'll help.

Are any of you guys festival crawlers? Anyone hitting up Boom?

Also check out the lineup. Not what I was expecting.

http://sonicboomfestival.com/

I assumed Sega just decided to pump out a ton of Sonic games.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Is it bad that the first thing that popped into my head was, "Escape from the City"?

I've never been but I kinda want to go one day even if just to see what it's like.

I'm still singing that song btw, it's not even near done.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Yeah, it is out at some park this year. Can not remember the name. I "sort of" wanna go but I am so not sure. I don't think any of my friends are going, so that kinda almost makes up my mind for me.

Thought this was going to be a Guile thread.

I am dissapoint.

Guile.jpg

latest

guile_x_captain_america_by_geeshin-d463r21.jpg

Go home and be a musical man!

If you can sit and watch that entire 10 hour long thing in one sitting, I may give you a prize. No, the prize will not be the return of your time or sanity.

SONIC :D I instantly thought of the song when I saw the thread name :P

ive never even been to one concert... but i saw the name Tenacious D... YOU HAVE TO GO.

Status
Not open for further replies.