Songs You're Embarrassed to Admit You Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDIT: I, too, love TayTay.

This is a song about wanting to be abducted by aliens and wanting said aliens to have sex with you, all while using weirdly rapey wording to describe that fantasy. And yet, even acknowledging how fucked up that is, I still find this song kind of hot.

I prefer it without the Kanye parts, though. Those kind of wreck it for me and I hear that the version without Kanye in it is technically the original, anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't like 3OH!3. I hate Katy Perry.

But for reasons I can't explain, I love this piece of shit song:

• Love
Reactions: Levusti
I hate myself forever for liking this song as much as I do:

UUUGGGHHHHH THIS FUCKING SONG. I HATE IT SO MUCH BUT I HAVE BEEN SINGING IT IN MY HEAD SINCE I HEARD IT. ;___; SOMEONE SAVE ME.

Reactions: Sernsi

I'll hang my head in shame now.

-Notes all the Taylor Swift songs-

Fine....I'll admit it.....

Reactions: xSiryn
I admit everything to my friends, but I have an entire playlist on youtube that I would not share with complete strangers. The Dork side is strong with this one.

Proceeds to share with complete strangers.

Anything by Pellek is amazing:

Hate the original song but this parody is just great:

I really love Grease and John Barrowman and them together is fantastic:

UUUGGGHHHHH THIS FUCKING SONG. I HATE IT SO MUCH BUT I HAVE BEEN SINGING IT IN MY HEAD SINCE I HEARD IT. ;___; SOMEONE SAVE ME.

You have a problem. You need professional help. :|

Also, while I'm here, same as what Luna said. I feel no shame in my music choices, not even the Katy Perry or Vocaloid songs I enjoy.

I am ashamed to admit that I like other songs that she does as well. Like Stupid Ho and Moment 4 Lyf.

And... ._.

I love it when she looks at the camera around 1:45 with no make up on. She looks bare. Vulnerable. I love it.
I also enjoy Paparazzi and Born This Way by Lady Gaga.

I"m sure there's others, but posting about 6 songs is enough.

lmao but honestly I admit I like a load of shit.
But I love my shitty music.

This:

My friends and I all love it, and we even sing it, but we're ashamed to admit we like it.

Everything by MCR.

Cause I like Everything by MCR.

I am ashamed to admit that I like other songs that she does as well. Like Stupid Ho and Moment 4 Lyf.

And... ._.

I love it when she looks at the camera around 1:45 with no make up on. She looks bare. Vulnerable. I love it.
I also enjoy Paparazzi and Born This Way by Lady Gaga.

I"m sure there's others, but posting about 6 songs is enough.

lmao but honestly I admit I like a load of shit.
But I love my shitty music.

Never be ashamed of Lady GaGa.

EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.