Songs to Slow Dance To.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gonzo

Original poster
So, I'm going to preface this by saying that even though I lack a head and a heart I am, in fact, a romantic. At least to me, one of the romantic gestures anyone could do for anyone else is randomly put on a slow song, pull the other person close, and just sway to the music. It doesn't even matter if you know how to dance. Just swaying is nice.

Anyway, I was wondering what Iwaku thought good songs to slow dance to, are (does that make sense? I'm half asleep so I dunno.)

I'll obviously add more as I find them (probably because I'll use this for future reference haha), but the first one I want to post is:

I like the original by Paul Anka a lot better, but for a slow dance song, Michael Bible takes the cake.

Please feel free to add your own.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Gravity by John Mayer is definitely one of my favorites. :) I may add a few more because I like this post!

I like 'How long will I love you' By Ellie Goulding

Here's a couple others. I'll have some more soon.

Huh, this is tougher than it seems. I´ll go with this one for now. :)

THIS TOPIC NEEDS MORE LOVE. O__O I am a huge mushy girl.

I'm a hopeless romantic.....and I'm not gonna lie, I've ALWAYS dreamed of a guy taking me in his arms and having a beautiful dance in a beautiful dress to 3 songs that will touch my heart and give me a moment I know I'll never forget:
1. Instrumental "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty."So this is Love" from Cinderella will do too, also the instrumental version.
2. "Earth Angel" by the Peguins
3. The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra

it would mean so much..amazing and thoughtful!!

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
Generic slow dance song is generic. BUT I DON'T CARE ;___;

I'm a hopeless romantic.....and I'm not gonna lie, I've ALWAYS dreamed of a guy taking me in his arms and having a beautiful dance in a beautiful dress to 3 songs that will touch my heart and give me a moment I know I'll never forget:
1. Instrumental "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty."So this is Love" from Cinderella will do too, also the instrumental version.
2. "Earth Angel" by the Peguins
3. The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra

it would mean so much..amazing and thoughtful!!
I love the last two songs. Can't believe I forgot to put those in.

I love the last two songs. Can't believe I forgot to put those in.
aww you do?? That's so great!! Everyone else I know has to ask me what those songsw are..its such a shame. I'm so happy you appreciate them though! :) I love your pick too, Michael Buble is one of my heroes!

Reactions: Gonzo
Here's another:

Edit: here's another:
Although, I think this version is more well known thanks to the movie Juno:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't sleep, so I keep looking up songs.

I think the duet, as well as just Nat, are perfect songs.

I love this song. These are one of those that I'd softly sing into my girlfriends ear while we danced.... That is, if I had one. Heh

I love this song. These are one of those that I'd softly sing into my girlfriends ear while we danced.... That is, if I had one. Heh

I love Always and Forever. My husband proposed to me with that song.

I also love Tyrese's "Lately".

Status
Not open for further replies.