Songs of Dianixen | Sign-Ups + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be posting too! I just need to figure out a good post.

How is everyone?

Hello I'm doing okay, how are you? Also Merry Christmas Eve or Hanukkah ^^

Merry holidays!

(In advance) Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Hanukkah!

:D

Sorry @TwilightDragon but I dont think I have enough time to join this =( my plate is pretty full right now with RL (a.k.a naughty new puppy) and the RPs I'm currently running. I wish you all the best though!

Welcome in 2015, guys! Great to be here, there, well... Great to be NOW!

Oy, Twilight. Can you enlighten me? Do you moderate, or are we expected to spin our own tale until we all meet? I'm kinda on the edge of a cliff, with the cliffhanger which ended my post. Just curious.

Hope to see ya soon. Ciao!

Username: Chicogal
Name: Diana Vane
Race: Korastrix
Allegiance: Wings of Dawn
Weapons: A short dagger.
Calmed State Appearance: Diana
Feral State Appearance: A pale blue dragon with sapphire blue eyes. Her claws are long, as is her tail that ends in spikes. She is slender, with large wings that are translucent.
Personality: Diana is short and excitable, always with a sparkle in her bright blue eyes. Her heart is compassionate, perhaps sometimes too much so. She is gullible, and easily falls for someone's kindness towards her.
Biography: Diana grew up in Bakmear, working hard as a fisherwoman. She spent her days fishing on cold lakes, and loved the water from a child. Even in her Feral state, she never said no to a swim. Diana was taught to defend herself and fight simply using her body, even in Calmed form. Alas, her parents' lives were claimed on the lake by a bloodthirsty rogue on one day when she was luckily off the ship. Despite the murderee being caught, she naturally has a bad feeling toward Rogues.
Other: "Wotcha think?"

BOOM BABY, here I am. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.