(Songbird Only) Stage Name:
N/A

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Music Style:
Rock/Pop/Electronic
tumblr_mday0yP0rb1rc5f5do1_250.gif

Personality:
Quinn is the guy with that one smile that always seems to put you at ease. Though hes more often alone then not hes friendly with most everyone. Hes calm, almost tranquil, at least unless you get under his skin. Hes very protective so if he sees someone being bullied, Songbird or Quill, he'll stand up for them. Hes quick and witty, willing to do just about anything to get someone to smile.

Hobbies:
Playing Piano/Guitar
Composing
Reading
Listening to music
Swimming/Basketball/Running
Singing (when no one is around)

Reading
Some sports
Composing
Sweets
Anime

Dislikes:
Bullies/Jerks
Racists/Sexists
Yelling/Stress/Conflict
Bugs
brant-daugherty.jpg

History:
Quinn was orphaned at the age of 8. Since then hes been going from foster home to foster home until he got a Scholarship to go to AMA. With the permission of his foster parents he was allowed to go and now he lives in the dorms. Quinn received his Scholarship due to his amazing and talented work as both a musician and a composer at his old High School. Hes been attending AMA for a little over a year now and loves it despite the way Quills are treated compared to Songbirds.

Family:
Deceased.
Relationships:
TBA (OPEN)
Pet:
A baby Hedgehog.
Luffy - Male
[Spoili]
cute-baby-hedgehog.jpg
[/spoili]

Talent Sample:

Other Talents:
Really good at mimicking animals.
Excellent Musician.
Fast reader.
Good at some sports.

Last edited:
Damn. Time flies.

Just found it a little quiet and got a bit worried.

@White -- Chocolate
Oh well have no fear! I will be doing some intense recruiting tomorrow, so we can fill up the quill spots and get things going. :D

Can I join? xD

Innocent Quill

Name:
Sophie Mckenzie

Stage Name:
N/A

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Music Style:
Acoustic and Pop

Personality:
Sophie is a shy, open-minded and honest girl, who is restless and possesses an optimistic personality. Whenever she is unlucky or having a bad day, she remains confident. She's a very hard-working girl who has an ability to move people's hearts through her lyrics.

Hobbies:
reading books
playing piano
baking pastries

tea
pastries
flowers in clusters

Dislikes:
blood
sharp objects
blood

History:
Yvonne Mckenzie grew up in a rich household full of love and warmth. Her father is a board member of a multi-billion conglomerate while her mother is a simple housewife. She had two brothers named Patrick and Paul who will tease her mercilessly until she cries. They used to play outdoors until her parents decided to send her to the countryside to live with her grandmother because of her poor health. From there, she eventually learned how to play the piano, learned how to read music and discover her talent for writing wonderful songs in such a young age.

Family:
Anton Mckenzie - father
Amy Mckenzie- mother
Patrick Mckenzie- older brother
Paul Mckenzie- younger brother

Relationships:
To be added later

Pet:
Felix the Ferret

Talent Sample:

Other Talents
fencing
gardening

Dorm Image

Last edited:
Hi! I hope you have room for one more quill. :)

Shy Quill
shy_girl_by_dolliciouscosplay-d5a2ww9.jpg

Name: Evelyn "Evel" Moore
(Songbird Only) Stage Name: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Music Style: Alternative and Rock

Personality: A quiet and reserved girl, Evel tends to be very shy. Rarely does she speak her mind, but when she does it usually is something important. She's very passive, not going after most things in fear of rejection. However, her competitive side can come out when she's playing multiplayer games. Often she keeps to herself, preferring her own thoughts to the company of others. Her head is kept in the clouds, her thoughts a million miles away from current conversations. Evel tends to be extremely nervous around the songbirds, feeling more at peace with fellow quills.
Hobbies: Writing, Dancing, Playing Videogames, Baking, Reading
Likes: Videogames, Books, Sweet treats, Dances, Complicated Choreography
Dislikes: Horror movies, twerking, insects, country music, off-key singing

History: A lesbian still very much shoved straight in the closet, Evelyn grew up in an extremely religious family. She was taught to be obedient, quiet, and unquestioning. Fear of expressing her true feelings cultivated her already budding quiet nature. Everywhere she went, she was encouraged to contain and hide away any ideas or feelings she may have had. However, a fellow student at her grade school introduced her to rock and alternative music. Suddenly, there was a voice that said it was okay for her to be mad. It was okay for her to express her dissatisfaction with her current predicament. That in conjunction with the video games her older brother would play with her helped her find a way to break out of the confinement enforced in her earlier years. However, her comfortable life was shattered as a teacher recommended AMA to her family. She was shipped off and now resides in the Arts dorm.
Family:
Mother-Juliet Moore-50-Stay at home Mom
Father-Michael Moore-54-Priest
Brother-Trevor Moore-21-Store Manager
Relationships:

Victoria Shanice Hale
Evel is baking buddies with Victoria, though she gets nervous around the other girl sometimes. She has confusing feelings about the songbird that she doesn't want to try and touch on just yet.

Sierra Sterling
Sierra is Evel's roommate, and a close friend. They're relationship is a simple one so not much more needs to be said.

Quinn Alexander
Quinn and Evel are fairly good friends, hanging out and having fun. Often Quinn makes Evel laugh and feel much more included, for which she is extremely grateful.

Eddie Blake
Eddie and Evel are total gaming bros. They play together, compete with each other, and just generally have a good time.

Sophie Mckenzie
Sophie and Evel are baking buddies like Victoria and herself. However, they can enjoy their baking in a quiet silence if Evel so pleases.

Viridian Anwes
At first Evel didn't really interact with the girl, both of their quiet natures tending to leave any form of conversation limited. However, after taking a few bold baby steps, Evel now is at the point where she can comfortably take a quiet walk with Viridian.
TBC

Pet: None

Talent Sample:

Other Talents
Playing the guitar, writing, dancing
Dorm Image:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Collapse
I know. I was just a bit unsure what to put there so I put in a random room with bunk beds. I'll delete the image.

.... That's an entire room with bunk beds and couches ... surely her one character isn't using all four beds ^ _ ^"

Perhaps the instructions at the front page should be a little more clear with Dorm Images being exclusive for SongBirds to fill out > . <

Love the talent sample, btw.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
@The Writing Owl

Yes, my mistake! I should have put songbirds only for the dorm image part.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
Pet Quill
8aff9a3a7f21554039ea140254561c3b.jpg

Name:
Viridian Anwes

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Music Style:
Pop Ballads

Personality:
Viridian is a very closed off girl. She doesn't like to speak, preferring instead to remain quiet. She never looks others in the eyes, staring at the floor in order to avoid doing so. She sometimes smiles, and when she does, it transforms her into a radiant girl with the promise to become a beautiful woman. Her laughs are even rarer, but they sound lovely to listen to. Her sense of humor is a dry sarcastic wit, completely at odds with her withdrawn personality. She finds escape for her emotions through her writing, and singing as well, though she only sings alone.

Hobbies:
She practices martial arts in order to protect herself, and also a bit of gardening.

She likes animals and plants, along with dancing and singing (although she isn't very good at either).

Dislikes:
She dislikes being alone, as well as being called "pet".

History:
Viridian is an orphan, with no living family. Her mother had been a junkie, living only for her next fix of whatever drug was cheap at the time. Her father was abusive, a man greedy and ambitious, who sought power over everyone and everything - including the two females in his life. However, they both died when she was eight. Her mother overdosed on drugs, while her father pissed off the wrong man and found himself with a bullet in his chest. Taken in by the foster system, Viridian was bounced around several different foster homes until she managed to get accepted into AMA through her writing skills. Now she'll do anything to make sure she won't get kicked out, since she can't stand the thought of going back into the foster care system. She'll do anything...

Family:
Mother: Cardinal Anwes
Father: Casper Anwes

Relationships:
Her Songbird is Victoria, and to be honest they are more than just classmates. They spend time together, Victoria being one of the only people Viridian speaks to on a daily basis. They understand each other, and Viridian really looks up to Victoria as a role model.

Pet:
A white mouse name Llyod.

Talent Sample:

Other Talents:
She is amazing with animals, they rarely fuss when with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrightie! So so far here is a list of statuses (for my reference really) but also reminders;

@un coin de soleil
You reserved two spots in this rp, a songbird spot and a quill spot. You have completed the songbird CS ^_^ , but have not started the quill CS. There are only six spots for each category, so that quill spot has been reopened for others to take.

@White -- Chocolate
You completed your songbird CS. ^_^

@Ookami
You completed both your songbird and quill CSs. ^_^

@Rin Mico
You reserved a spot for a quill, but never made a CS. Your spot has been reopened for others to take.

@Zaryá°Stãrska
You are in the process of completing your Quill CS.

@DANAsaur
You are in the process of completing your Quill CS, although it looks finished to me, save for the dorm image. O.O

@The Writing Owl
Accepted. ^_^

@Ananfal
That girl's eyes are alarmingly huge, but accepted! ^_^

Okay so at the moment there are two available spots in each category, so if anyone who can handle two characters wants to make another feel free to do so.

@Polystical
Not going to continue the quill anymore since I have no idea how to make him/her my ideal quill. :(

This is open again?

If so I would like a Songbird and maybe a Quill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.