Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Polystical
Not going to continue the quill anymore since I have no idea how to make him/her my ideal quill. :(
Oh okay!

This is open again?

If so I would like a Songbird and maybe a Quill
Sure thing!

@Zaryá°Stãrska
Accepted! :D

@The Writing Owl
@White -- Chocolate
@Ookami
@Ananfal

Because we will be staring soon, this is a good time to established relationships prior to the beginning of the rp. I will be posting my relationship requests soon.

Also, allow me to clarify when I say relationships, because for some reason people always think relationships means something romantic. It does not. I mean friendships OR crushes OR significant others OR frenemies OR rivals.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I was wondering.. Will there be someone (from the songbird) to be like the number one... Well, songbird? Like the one everyone wants to dethrone? Replace? :3

Is there a Songbird spot open? If so can I reserve it?

This is open again?

If so I would like a Songbird and maybe a Quill
Aw crap dude, actually that Quill spot is not open, I forgot to count another users, quill and thought there was an available spot for that category. Sorry! You can still make a Songbird though!

(Just so I can emphasize why Songbirds would be so horrible and demanding to Quills)

GAME UPDATES # 1 (In-game Note: This contract has only been viewed by songbirds)

CONTRACT BETWEEN SCHOOL AND SONGBIRDS

THIS CONTRACT STATES THAT ALL SONGBIRDS WILL SHARE 65% OF ALL PROCEEDS OF THEIR PERFORMANCES WITH THE ACADEMY OF MUSIC AND ARTS. IF PROCEEDS ARE WITHHELD FROM THE ACADEMY OF MUSIC AND ARTS, THE OFFENDING SONGBIRD WILL BE EXPELLED AND A DEBT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE OFFENDING SONGBIRD AND THEIR FAMILY.

X SIGN HERE

GAME UPDATES # 2 (In-game Note: Everyone should post a song that matches the music style that they chose for their Songbird, it can be a music video/lyric video etc. Or it can be an original composition if you want to do that.)

SONG THEME QUOTAS

THIS CONTRACT STATES THAT ALL SONGBIRDS MUST MEET A SONG THEME QUOTA. EVERY MONDAY THERE WILL BE A SONG THEME ANNOUNCED OVER THE SCHOOL INTERCOM. BEFORE SUNDAY AT 5:00 PM OF THAT WEEK, THE SONG THEME MUST BE COMPLETED.

FOR EXAMPLE: THE SONG THEME IS LOVE. SONGBIRDS MUST UTILIZE QUILLS TO CREATE AND COMPOSE A UNIQUE LOVE SONG.

@un coin de soleil
@White -- Chocolate
@Ookami
@The Writing Owl
@Ananfal
@Zaryá°Stãrska
@DANAsaur
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
Well how about two songbirds?

Ahh nevermind someone took it, good since I have an available spot to join another rp cx

@Polystical The problem with my character is that she's very withdrawn due to her background, so she doesn't make friends easily - or even rivals. Unless someone reaches out to her first, the only person she would have a long standing relationship with is her Songbird.

@Polystical The problem with my character is that she's very withdrawn due to her background, so she doesn't make friends easily - or even rivals. Unless someone reaches out to her first, the only person she would have a long standing relationship with is her Songbird.
Songbirds and quills don't have partners actually...unless you guys want me to pair people?

Even though the student handbook says the character's can't have certain pets, does that mean that we can't make character's that sneak them in anyway?

@Polystical

Last edited:
Songbirds and quills don't have partners actually...unless you guys want me to pair people?
Oh... I thought each Songbird was paired with a Quill? That's what I got from the intro post... Let me go reread it.

Songbird
LuckyBlueEditfinal-700x1009.jpg
Name:
Styxx Ricardo
(Songbird Only) Stage Name:
Winter Quicksilver

Sexual Orientation:
BI

Music Style:
Hard Rock/Alternative/Metal Rap
lucky-blue-smith-jmdayao-fformat-instagram-2121232932.jpg

Personality: Loner|Charmimg|Stubborn|Thoughtful|Playful|Can be childish|Impatient|Daydreamer|Strong|Aggressive sometimes

Hobbies:
Playing G
uitar/Violin
Sleeping
Daydreaming
Skipping class
Sketching
Volunteering

Kids
Icecream

Music/Singing
Sleeping
Drawing
Video games

Dislikes:
Bullies
Reading/homework
Crowds
Judgers
Spoiled people
Drugs

History:
Styxx grew up in a upper class home where his parents were either too busy working or partying to actually be parents. The only real parent he had was his Nanny but after she died of cancer when he was 10. He was once again alone. Shortly after that he started getting into fights at school, acting out, even dabbling in drugs. The counselor said it was his way of trying to get to get his parents attention. But that wasnt it. He just had so much anger that sometimes it just exploded.

This continued till he was 16 and Styxx found one of his "friends" ODed. From then on he decided he wasnt gonna let his parents or drugs rule his life anymore. Hes been clean since.

and-pyper-1323023782.jpg
Family:
Mother/Father - Alive
Relationships:
TBA
Pet:
Female Gecko named Voltra "Volt"
4752519831_96d1353fbe_b.jpg

Talent Sample:

Other Talents:
Drawing
Guitar/Violin
Cooking
Animal/Child care
Construction
Sleeping anywhere

cool-blue-dorm-room-design-with-bunk-bed-IKEA-dorm-room-inspirations.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guyssss here is an example post of the Song Theme Quota

"I'm a boss ass

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch"

MONDAY

Christina, usually known as La Siren by her many fans sat in homeroom, listened to her teacher call the roll and subtly but not so subtly mention the school gala. She wasn't going to go. She usually didn't because she was too good for such a white bread scene like that, and she much rather attend the Quill rave later. If she could get in that is. She had been super nice to her quill, Fritz, but she wasn't sure if her kind attitude had guaranteed her a ticket blah blah blah blah blah.

As the clock struck 8:30, the intercom crackled on and the headmaster gave the usual announcements, but Christina didn't give a flying flip flop about that. Finally after what seemed like ages, the headmaster said what every songbird (and quill) had been waiting for;

"And this weeks Song Theme is RELIGION. All songs must be submitted by Sunday at 5:00 PM."

TIME SKIP TIME SKIPPITY SKIP SKIP SKIPPINGTON

SUNDAY SOMETIME BEFORE 5:00 PM

Christina strode into the headmaster's office with a CD in hand and a bright smile on her face. As soon as the song theme was announced, Christina had practically bounced out of class and intercepted this holy rolling quill named Bridget. Why? Because Christina was an atheist and knew next to nothing about religion, so she had sacrificed her time to suffer through an hour of Bridget giving a sermon. At the end of all that, Christina had come away with one thought;

That makes no fucking sense.

So she'd gone back to her quill, Fritz and together (well it was more him than her) worked on a great song.

And now Christina was sitting in front of the headmaster while he listened to her song;

And of course the headmaster smiled at her and said, "Thank you, Ms. Brighton, you may leave now."

---

So that's how you do it!

Also I have decided to pair quills, since people were under the impression that was what was going on anyway. Anywhoooo~ I'll probably just pull names out of a hat if I can't match people up by musical genre.

@un coin de soleil
@White -- Chocolate
@Ookami
@The Writing Owl
@Ananfal
@Zaryá°Stãrska
@DANAsaur
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Dang, I really wanted him to have an Owl :L

Songbird

tumblr_muwvik5Let1siolruo1_1280.jpg

N a m e
Axel Jerrison

S t a g e N a m e
Ender

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
Pansexual

M u s i c S t y l e
Rock
Pop
Screamo

P e r s o n a l i t y
Axel was the guy who was out of the way and quiet for most of his life. He
never really talked because he felt that there was no specific reason to, that was until
he got tired of people trying to big boy him because they thought he wouldn't do anything.
Today he still hasn't changed that much, he just talks a lot more and likes to make sure no
one messes with him if they get any ideas leading to it. He isn't obvious to the things that
are around him, so he may or may not know when people are playing with him and when
they are lying. He doesn't easily fall, but when he does he tries to get back up if he can.
He can have a temper sometimes and may mistakenly lash out on someone, this causes
him to lose the people close to him which is why he's trying to work on it.

H o b b i e s
Creating Artist Projects
Producing Music
Physical Activities

L i k e s
Sports | Video Games | Hacking | Outdoors | Adventures
Amusement Parks
| Nights | Fixing Injuries

D i s l i k e s
Lightening | Rude Awakenings | Foul Smells | Pink | Documentaries
Wasps
| Bees | Uninspiring Rap Music

H i s t o r y
Axel grew up in Hollywood, California with two twins and both parents. He can truly say that his life
wasn't perfect, but he wouldn't change it for the world. A one point they were dysfunctional because of
certain circumstances the brothers got in, but the pulled through rather quickly. School was a problem
for awhile because Axel wouldn't participate in anything that involved speaking out and presenting projects.
He avoided it so much that he actually almost failed a grade, only being able to make it up during summer
school. Luckily, around that time he was being bullied to the point where it got really bothersome and when
the people he went to didn't really help much, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Since then
he wasn't as anti-social anymore. In fact, he actually started to participate in activities that required
interactions with other people.

F a m i l y
Axel has both birth parents and is one of the triplets

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
(OPEN)

P e t
Tobias
[spoili]
snowy_owl7.jpg
[/spoili]

T a l e n t S a m p l e

O t h e r T a l e n t s
He has a hand in medical situations, like mending people.
Basic things he learned from his mother like cooking.
Creativity is almost always flowing
Parkour

D o r m I m a g e
[spoili]
music-bedroom-ideas-tumblr.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
Photo_Video_321665479_medium.jpg

[/spoili]​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.