Song Title Train

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Example:

Next Person: George Michael - Last Christmas

Third Person: Michael Jackson - Someone In the Dark

Four Person: The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

The artist & song title you post must play off at least one word from the previous poster. Get it? Awesome. :D Let's go!

Lady Gaga - Just Dance

2. Luther Vandross- Dance with my father

3. Pink Floyd - Mother

4. Avril Lavigne and Lil Mama - Girlfriend Remix

5. Kill Hannah- Lips like Morphine

6. Garbage - Medication

7. Guns and Roses - Mr. Brownstone

8. Kiss - Crazy Nights

9. Joe Stump - Night of the living shred.

@Diana - My previous post "Mr.Brownstone" Is a song about Heroin addiction, it relates to Medication as it is sometimes referred to by heavy users. hence the name "Brown stone"

10. Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone

( I see... o_____o)

11. Justin Timberlake- Sexy Back

12. Get off my back - Bryan Adams ...its...its...its...off of a kids movie....

13. Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got BACK

XD

14. Baby It's Cold Outside - Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel

(I'm hoping someone does something about rape for this one XD, as that is what this song has in it)

15. Agalloch - ...and The Great Cold Death of the Earth

16. 30 Seconds From Mars - Edge of The Earth!

17. Otto White
    Interaction: Tyler and Christian
    -

"Atmospheric EMPs from multiple nuclear detonations, knock out power to anything that ain't analog. We need to get at least fifty feet of concrete between us and the radiation, as long as no direct hits land here then we should be fine...we'll need to be down for two weeks at least. Radiation will still be there but our healing should take care of any adverse affects that would hurt normal people." He did his best to not rest all of his weight on Tyler but it was hard to, his body just felt weak and his feet barely wanted to work. He still felt blood running down his back but not as fast, he looked to Tyler at his side. "We need a medkit...that stab wound ain't healing or at least like it should be and the fire...the fire ain't responding to me as well." He looked to the man identified at Tyler's brother Christian. "Any medkits around?" He asked the man.

18. Aerosmith - Living on the edge

19. Artillery - Life In Bondage