Song of the Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daft Punk remixes Daft Punk!

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
Goddammit, Girugamesh. Stop being exactly everything I want to hear! >_<

So I kind of fell away from Linkin Park after Meteora came out. Not because I didn't like the music, just because in their pause between albums, I got into Jrock and ignored Western world music for the longest time. Well, lately I've been checking out all the old bands I used to listen to in high school and I came across this gem. The chiiiiilllsss. The tingly emotions. Dammit, I love songs like this!

Such beauty. *sniffsniff*

Reactions: Ai
I don't care what anyone says.
Panic! At The Disco makes fucking fantastic music videos.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't care what anyone says.
Panic! At The Disco makes fucking fantastic music videos.

Was someone seriously trying to argue that point? I'll hold them down and you can beat them with this sock filled with soap bars. :P

I've been on a bit of a mashup kick lately. For the life of me though, I can't find this one on Youtube.

http://www.madmixmustang.nl/mp3/Downtown Girl.mp3

Yes. It's Downtown to the tune of Uptown Girl. What of it?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Huuuuge Nightcore fan. Enjoying some Nightcored music of the Fullmetal Alchemist selection:

Reactions: 2 people
Huuuuge Nightcore fan. Enjoying some Nightcored music of the Fullmetal Alchemist selection:

New guy wins all of the internets.

Oh oh oh! Here's an awesome Nightcore-ified Phantom of the Opera:

Last edited by a moderator:

This song means a lot to me. I stumbled across it because the title was the nickname one of my long-standing RP characters had been given by a good friend at the time. Now just listening to it, my chest tightens up and sometimes I full out cry. It's a good cry.

Sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.