Song of the Moment: Insane Hazard

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
So let's just say I have been given a game with which I thoroughly enjoy. And because it is based off of audio entertainment value I thought I could let everyone else enjoy this as well. Thus, we are given Song of the Moment and Beat Hazard on Insane Difficulty in a harmonious collage of bullets, aestroids, and missiles. I can try to do a song a day as it doesn't require much besides me not dieing too much throughout the whole song. But now to give you what you all might have or might not have came for. The entertainment value.

If you would like a song featured on this, be sure to post in the Song of the Moment thread. I can try to breeze through as many as I can.

I'd totally do co-op with you for this if you want. Not promising it'll be great though XD

Beat Hazard is underrated, this is an idea I approve of. Even if it's such a simple concept, it really does get crazy challenging like that.

Thanks to Hirohashi's patronage I am granted with this song on insane.

Also I am up for a game of co-op so long as you catch me on recording time. If you need to get in contact with my steam it is under "insanityplea" nickname Pseudoping.

[edit]Video quality is a little messy thanks to a few technical misshaps but that should be shaped up by the 3rd video.

A new day a new song, this one from Sakura for providing this song. Although I'm not sure what was harder, playing this on insane...or trying to play this while still trying to look manly in a shooter.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID IT.
I WAS SO SURE YOU WOULD PROTEST! XD

you are incredibly manly, Oniichan, to play to the girly songs your little sister loves ,D

you just made my day <3