Song Lyrics

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
The idea of this game is:

One person posts a lyric of a song, and the next person has to say what song the lyric is from, and also post a lyric of their own.

E.g -

Person 1: "And if we get together, yeah get together, don't let the pictures leave your phone"

Person 2: Live While We're Young - One Direction.
"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset.."

Get the idea?

Ok, I'll start:

"I'm the cat with bass and drum, going 'round like bom bom bom! "

Sam and the Whomp- Bom Bom

"She comes at night when you are all alone"

Ice Queen-Within Temptation

Oh simple complication, miscommunication leads to fall out.

Taylor Swift - The Story of Us

"My dearest friends, even if your hope has burned with time, anything that's dead shall be re-grown."

Angels and airwaves- The adventure

The way you flip back your hair gets me overwhelmed.

What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction

My humps, my humps my humps my humps, my lovely lady lumps

My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

"When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day."

The Ramones - have you ever seen the rain?

"Hit the Petal, Heavy Metal, show me you care."

Rock Me - One Direction

"I don't sleep 'cause sleep is the cousin of death."

NaS-N-Y state of mind

Flip the switch, turn on the lightening

Ross Lynch - Double Take

Do you stop to think it all through?
When you run to the love that you need

Story by Anna Leddra
"All the places I've been and things I've seen/ A million stories that make up a milliion shattered dreams"

Far From Home ~ Five Finger Death Punch

"Hold tight straight on to sunrise"

I have no idea. >_>

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> "Someday something's coming from way out beyond the stars
To kill us while we stand here, it'll store our brains in mason jars "

The Mountain Goats – Lovecraft in Brooklyn

"I found a skeleton under your bed. How could you sell me out, for a kid like that?"

The Boys You Do - The Summer Set

"Darkness is breaking, the windows are shaking
It has begun, our time has come"

Guy Sebastian - Armageddon

"I miss the bad things, the way you hate me, I miss the screaming, the way that you blame me!"

I Miss The Misery by Halestorm?

"A million miles away
Your signal in the distance
To whom it may concern"

Something by the Foo Fighters IIRC, Walk I think....
"Live in ignorance and purchase your happiness
When blood and sweat is the real cost
Thinking ceases, the truth is lost
Don't you worry
You'll be told exactly what to do
I give my poeple the lives they need
The righteous will succeed!"