Sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inanna

Original poster
I have this strange urge to indulge myself in writing for recreation. So, this errabund urge has lead me to create an account and join this lovely community. I apologize if this is less than glamorous or tantalizing...I've only been given a scant moment to spare on this introduction.

It's really nice to see an RPing community that isn't dying or dead...and I'm rather excited to be a part of it. I hope we'll get to know each other, at least in passing. Thanks for taking time to read this little bit. Catch ya when I catch ya.

;)

Welcome, Inanna! By the way, is your username based after this? Or is that just a coincidence?

Also, I notice that green text of yours... xD You should check out this thread for information on what colors work best across all different layout styles. I'm only mentioning that because on my medium-colored layout, my eyes were straining to read that. I just wanted to give you that tip, before someone else who is really sensitive about that color stuff comes over here and isn't so polite about it... But don't worry, there's not a lot of those people anyways.

Anywho, glad to have you in the community! Hopefully you'll find some exciting RPs to join.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Welcome to the site, @Inanna! Your intro is more than fine, and Iwaku still has a long life ahead of it! 8D Looks like @ZeldaFeb gave a suggestion. I would say it's worth checking out. The thread is rather useful. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Inanna! Hope you get everything you're looking for out of the community and RP's! See ya around!

@ZeldaFeb Indeed, it is. ^^ And oh, that's interesting...I thought it looked rather appealing on my screen. Thank you for providing me with that link, I'll be sure to observe its contents when I've got some time.

@Expllo Thank you for your welcome, advice and well-wishing.

@Esthalia Thank you for your welcome and well-wishing.

I'm sure I'll find something to do with myself, around here; once my schedule stops being so busy. I look forward to seeing the lot of you around, if it happens as such. Enjoy your day.

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.