sometimes you gotta run before you can walk『 MCU + HOMECOMING 1x1 』

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marblesoda

Original poster

cause I shoot to thrill and i'm ready to kill

about

Hey guys how's it hangin'? Name's Fizz, or Emrys, or Pik, or honestly whatever floats your nickname boat. I'm not super picky. But it's a pleasure to meet y'all!
I've been roleplaying over a decade, I'm 22, and I live in GMT-8/GMT-7 timezone (depending on the time of year). I honestly don't have a whole lot to say here? I've never been awesome at search threads admittedly. But I just - really if you couldn't tell all I'm looking for is a roleplay in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I've been bitten really bad by the MCU bug, and I'm just head over heels in love.

So that aside, on to the rules then?
rules

✖ I can roleplay over whatever medium, discord, gmail, gdocs, and here in the forums are my preferred locations. I will roleplay almost anywhere but I'm most adverse to skype/yim/aim/tumblr. I don't have a kik or telegram.

✖ f/m and f// are preferred but if you'd like m// I could do it for your side!

✖ Speaking of sides, let's double <3 nearly any rp search I'll be posting will be Canon/OC honestly. At least for my side, I suppose! If you'd like Canon// or OC// for your side, I'd be happy to accommodate as long as you're alright with Canon/OC on my end.

✖ Let's chat a little! I like OOC a lot, it gives me something to look forward to between roleplay posts and hey while we're in the middle of a rule do people still do passwords? If you don't mind, could ya make your pm title a song line? Awesome, thanks!

✖ Quality over Quantity my guys, honestly I can average from like 250 to over 3,000 - it all depends on the circumstances. So don't sweat the word count, as long as I've got something to reply to! And don't sweat mirroring, no need to pad something just to match if the post isn't going anywhere!
(Though I'd love if we could keep it at a 250 word minimum just because I do really have fun reading replies <3)

✖ Also real quick about the "my guys", my guys, my dudes, my bros, brahs, and bruhs; it's all super gender neutral for me. If this bugs you though, lmk and I'll drop it!

✖ I've got some samples if you want 'em, just let me know and I can throw them your way. I don't require any samples from my partners, so don't sweat it.

Limits are super important! Please respect mine, and I'll totally respect yours! My limits are tobacco/drugs/alcohol/smut. I'm just really not comfortable with any of it, sorry!

✖ That should be it, I can't think of any other rules. But if I've missed something super crucial to you wanting to rp with me, just drop me a line. I'll be happy to answer any questions!

roleplay information

So as the title above says, I'm super looking for a Marvel Cinematic Universe roleplay right now. I'm gonna list my preferred pairings first, just so you know what I'm looking for and if it's time to bail or not. Then I've got whatever like plot inkings rolling around in my head after that.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, great! I'd prefer if you private message me about it so I can keep track of things better. But you can post to this thread if you really, really want I suppose.

Also, for everyone's knowledge I am 100% caught up on the films of the MCU. I haven't seen a single episode of any of the Netflix/TV shows, but I have seen every single film since Iron Man in 2008. I've also seen the All Hail the King MCU Short, Spider-man: Homecoming, Deadpool, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and F4ntastic Four (2015). I'm down for including really anything Marvel; but if you want some stuff from the TV shows, or the comics, I only ask for a little bit of patience since I'll have to do a lot of research.

pairings n plots

real quick! the more ✰'s the more I really wanna do that, my preferred role is in bold!

Tony Stark x OC ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Steve Rogers x OC ✰✰✰
Peter Parker x OC ✰✰✰✰✰✰
(I'd prefer Tom Holland's Peter, by the way.)
Sam Wilson x OC ✰✰✰
James Rhodes x OC ✰✰✰✰
Bruce Banner x OC ✰
Thor Odinson x OC ✰✰✰
Loki Laufeyson x OC ✰
Peter Quill x OC ✰✰✰✰
Bucky Barnes x OC ✰✰
Wade Wilson x OC
Rocket Raccoon x OC ✰✰✰✰
(Weird party pooper alert: I'm sorry, I won't play him as a human. I think it takes too much away from his character. So yeah this relationship will probably be a little weird? But I'd still really love to give a go at playing him.)
Natasha Romanoff x OC ✰
Any canon you'd like*/OC x OC/Canon

*for the most part. There's a lot of X-Men canons I don't feel comfortable with just yet as I don't feel I know enough about them; also anyone from the comics is pretty off limits as I don't really read them. If you happen to stumble on something I'm not super in to though I'll let you know and why!

alright now I said plots but that was sort of a half truth. Honestly I really like to follow the base plot of a movie? But I'm totally down for tweaking it; case in point? My only sort of plot to be found!

I'd really love if we could do a roleplay around the time of CA: Civil War but make the stakes higher, y'know? I'd like to bring in the whole Mutant Registry in to the Sokovia Accords. Possibly stretch it out past the end of the film (maybe change the ending?) and make it more of a big deal than the movie actually was. And although I'd love to bring in the Mutant Registry please go easy on me! I haven't read the comics, I just know about the registry and sort of what went down in the CW comics & DOFP comics from a friend. If you wanna do this and you know about the comicverse, you're gonna have to be super patient because I just don't know a whole lot about it.

UPDATE: Alright guys I saw Spider-Man: Homecoming and I'm?? So fucking dead. Like holy shit my people I love Peter Parker? I would absolutely kill to play Peter (I'll even do like triple for you if you want Peter and someone else -- though not in an OT3 sense. I love OT3s don't get me wrong but Peter is so young I'd prefer to keep his love interest around his age, so like two of your OCs against Peter and another canon kind of deal) like please let me play my spider son. Speaking of the spider son if we play with Peter I would absolutely love if we could have some of that sweet Iron Dad & Spider-Son dynamic?? Because oh my good god I love these two nerds ;;O;; So yeah like!! If you've seen Homecoming and are interested in playing with me like I'd love you forever? I desperately need someone to talk to about Homecoming <33

UPDATE 2: Also I am super stupid fond of the Tony Stark & his found family the Guardians of the Galaxy trope?? Like oh my god I just want Tony to be happy and I love when he's all happy in space with the Guardians. Now granted, my MCU OC is a civilian so, I'm not super sure how we'd swing this. But if you've got any ideas and wanted me to play a GOTG Canon for you, I'm all ears. (Mostly adding this on incase you wanted me to play a GOTG Canon O: Not necessarily because it's a plot I've been super craving or anything but yeah.)

UPDATE 2.5: Mmm the DVD finally came out and I rewatched GOTGv2 and I'm a lot more willing to do a GOTG plot than I was before? Not like it would've been hard to convince me but? Like guys let's fuckin' go to space holy shit. And I don't really know much about the comic guardians but I've read one or two issues?? And I hella dig their vibes so if you are a comic nerd and are feelin' patient with my ass let's do this this. Fair warning: I'll probably still use my civilian earth OC because I just? Listen she's the light of my life I love my girl. So we'd have to figure out what a civvie is doing up in space but if you can handle that let's get shit done.

i can't get enough and i can't get my fill

shoot to thrill play to kill

• Love
Reactions: RoseOfAvalon
Status
Not open for further replies.