Sometimes I'm too stubborn for my own good (Searching for a male)

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Almost cripplingly shy, she is the picture of innocence; sweet, quiet and completely loyal. She's led an extremely sheltered life with her older brother watching over her constantly, especially around the opposite sex. She's her parents' golden child and everyone knows that isn't going to change....or so they think.

For years she's harbored a crush on her brother's best friend, her complete opposite. He's left the realm of innocence before adolescence and hasn't looked back since. He's reckless, dark, and everything her brother has been trying to protect her from.

Thrown together at a party, she finds her chance to finally confess her feelings. Could he possibly feel the same way? Or will he take advantage of her tender heart and use her as he sees fit?

I have attempted this rp a few times, and I would love to find a partner for it that will stick around till the end.

Attached is a previous version of this rp, and kind of an idea of what I'm looking for in a partner.

I do have a few requirements:

-Post a minimum of three paragraphs. More is welcomed but I honestly can't work with anything less.
-Post at least once a day. More is welcomed with this as well.
-Contribute to the story. Don't leave all the work to me.
-Be able to play multiple characters.
-For the love of all things good and holy in the world, please tell me if you want to drop!!!!!!!! Fuck I'm tired of trying to finish this damn plot....

That's all for now. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• Sneaking Around.txt
    589.3 KB · Views: 7
Sounds interesting.... I'm willing to give it a go.

Almost cripplingly shy, she is the picture of innocence; sweet, quiet and completely loyal. She's led an extremely sheltered life with her older brother watching over her constantly, especially around the opposite sex. She's her parents' golden child and everyone knows that isn't going to change....or so they think.

For years she's harbored a crush on her brother's best friend, her complete opposite. He's left the realm of innocence before adolescence and hasn't looked back since. He's reckless, dark, and everything her brother has been trying to protect her from.

Thrown together at a party, she finds her chance to finally confess her feelings. Could he possibly feel the same way? Or will he take advantage of her tender heart and use her as he sees fit?

I have attempted this rp a few times, and I would love to find a partner for it that will stick around till the end.

Attached is a previous version of this rp, and kind of an idea of what I'm looking for in a partner.

I do have a few requirements:

-Post a minimum of three paragraphs. More is welcomed but I honestly can't work with anything less.
-Post at least once a day. More is welcomed with this as well.
-Contribute to the story. Don't leave all the work to me.
-Be able to play multiple characters.
-For the love of all things good and holy in the world, please tell me if you want to drop!!!!!!!! Fuck I'm tired of trying to finish this damn plot....

That's all for now. PM me if you're interested.
I'm interested in trying