Sometimes I really wish I was more interesting.

Vanta

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern slice-of-life stories. Romance. Soap-operas. Thrillers.
Only "sometimes" because the spotlight is bright and unforgiving. I'm flawed and the dark is a lovely dancer. It knows where to step, when to swirl and dip and never fails to leave me feeling secure. If I could, I'd coat a room in vantablack and lay down with my phone, powerful headphones and songs that whisk me away. While I'm fantasizing I'd like to add some gentle rain to my little black room.

What to share? Well, I won the INFJ prize. If any of you are interested in such a thing. I wasn't until very recently. Took the Myers-Briggs test with the hope of discovering like-minded people and insight into the intense storm inside my head. I came away with an overabundance of personal-exploration-routes and found out I was among the rarest personalities in the world. I like to write. I'm all right at it I think. I've had reviews that made me curl into a ball far away from the keyboard and others that had me glow so bight I was able to gift the sun with a far-too-overdo reprieve from all that exploding.

194 words evidently. That's handy.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ardent and Spekkun
Hi Vanta, hello! I think we all wish we were more interesting sometimes, at least I know I do! It's difficult to remember that our lives seem mundane or interesting because they're our lives, and others' seem more interesting because they aren't! But that's just perspective!! :D

That's pretty cool that you got INFJ! I ended up with ISFP when I took the Meyer-Briggs test! It was fun, and I kinda think it describes me well, I cant much disagree with a lot of the thought-out personality type tests! In any case :D welcome to Iwaku, regardless of if you're new or have been here awhile, or are just returning! I hope you enjoy your stay here <3 don't be too much a' stranger!

Reactions: Vanta
I ended up with INTP the last time I took the test. Pretty sure I was INTJ and then INFJ before that. I don't know, the results keep changing for me. Personality tests are fun though, aren't they?

Well, welcome to Iwaku! Let me know if you need any help finding your way around :-)

Reactions: Vanta
Hello Spekkun and Adrian, thank you for the responses. Took the personality test a handful times with the hope of a different result and left disappointed. Found a group despite but didn't engage. I'm far too passive for group chats.

You're right about how we perceive our lives Spekkun, how those we envy may feel their lives are sometimes plain.

Thank you for the offer to help find my way Adrian. Haven't had trouble thus far but should that change I'll send you a message.

Take care, both of you.

Reactions: Ardent