1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
I just feel like crap about myself. My mom has always made me feel bad about myself but she's kinda breaking the camel's back this time. I guess I'll go on a crash diet (no more junk food at all) and exercise....give up most of my hobbies so I have TIME to exercise (sorry Isabelle. Mom says I'm fat and my face still looks like a pizza.) The worst part is......it won't make me feel much better. I'll still suck at making friends (in fact I'll still have no friends anywhere remotely nearby) and I'll still be the third wheel everywhere.....but at least my mom won't be able to talk about my weight anymore. I just don't wanna be alone right now. I really don't.

Consider this a virtual hug, from me to you. If you ever want to talk, hit me up on PMs.

• Thank You
Reactions: LunaValentine
Maaan, I wish I could be there to actually give you a hug, I hate seeing people like this and not being able to do anything about it.

Ah well, I may not be able to give you a comforting hug, but I'm still here for ya if ya ever wanna just talk.
I know I'm not the first one to offer, and I'm sure I won't be the last, but it's worth letting you know that I care.

Youare.gif

BIG HUGZZZZZZ!!! :huge:

• Thank You
Like, not trying to be that guy, but general fitness doesn't take that long. All you need are running shoes and a hour. Run two miles every other day and you'll be surprised at the results. You won't have to dump all of your hobbies.

And crash diets never work.

And eyyy, we all needed a third wheel when we first started riding a bike ;) no shame in that game

How 'bout you forget about all that... and get tangled up in me...
[btn=mode|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-Jr4M4w90]Spider Dance[/btn]

I completely understand how you feel. I was in your position once.

I am actually studying Kinesiology (How the body moves) with a concentration in Exercise Science. I’ll be graduating in may and getting my Personal Training license. I won’t post my full “Resume” on here.

It is my job to help you feel better about yourself and keep you healthy. So if you need anything, Pm me. I found that, when I made my exercise fun for myself, I got into it more. Then I begin to feel better about myself.

Message me for hugs any time; no explanation required.

• Thank You
The willows comes by to give you a great big tree hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.